GTXScorpion

Install "Not enough disk space"

Ive been trying for the last few days to install B&S But every time it starts it says theres not enough disk space and cancels the download i clearly have room on the hard drive i tried installing it to my SSD and my Other hard drive and with no luck still same thing??

I have in my pc it says recovery image (D:) With like 14.3GB of space and every time i try to download the game it creats a folder in that drive and ive tried everything thing i can to either remove that drive through Disk Manager or merging the Drive with my C drive but i cant seem to get rid of it??? 

Any Help on fixing this bug within the download part of the screen I would really Appreciate it!

The recovery image D: is a separate partition created by windows for system recovery data and the only way to merge or get rid of it is to format the drive(losing all data on that drive) and then reinstalling windows again and customizing the install to put all the info on one partition.I wouldn't recommend doing this unless you have a copy of windows and are fairly confident with your computer knowledge.Looking at the game folder on my PC it is almost 52Gb and that isn't including other folders for saved screen shots etc. so the game uses a lot of disk space.

im also running into this problem. i have a small C: drive and a large D: drive, i make folders on the D: drive, tell the launcher to download to those D: drive folders, and it repeatedly fills my C: drive where it cant fit.