Immunity Advantage in Kung Fu Masters BY A OLD GEM

KaitoHatsune

Hi guys!

I would like to know your opinion about the additional immunity advantage in the class: "Kung Fu Master" by a old gem Peridot in the Battlegrounds. (shown in the screenshot)

CEtDLbt.png

This gem give to the Kung Fu Master the next effect:
Immune to Status Effects for 3 seconds on evasion

As well you know the Kung Fu Master is popular for have too much resistance, and for each successful Resist his evasion multiplies giving too much advantage the old Peridot with his % of evasion too high!
All of this makes even more invincible to the Kung Fu Masters in the Battlegrounds.

I hope NCSOFT can fix that issue for have more balance in the PvP open world and battlegrounds~

Sorry for my bad English.

10 hours ago, Nivalias said:

What the item description does not show is, that the effect actually has a 30 sec. cooldown. This Gem is not such a big deal, especially since it runs out before KFM Iframes do.

This^ plus to add: the gem does not trigger on evasion skills from the kfm.

The gem only triggers when you evade an attack due to your characters "evasion" stat, not skills or effects from skills/ weapons.

10 hours ago, Grimoir said:

This^ plus to add: the gem does not trigger on evasion skills from the kfm.

The gem only triggers when you evade an attack due to your characters "evasion" stat, not skills or effects from skills/ weapons.

@Nivalias @Grimoir

That's the evasion stat I mean

For each resist skills of the KFM (like Q / E keys) increase the % evasion stat giving better use of this Peridot gem

About of the supposed Cooldown, this can't be credible if you just say it, this must be verified with evidence...

Have you already read the small letters?... "The effect of a peridot cannot be activated again while already in effect"

I hope you're not defending the class for be your Main or something like that :giggle:

Edited by KaitoHatsune

I can confirm from personal testing that, at least when this gem came out years ago, it had a 30 second indirect cooldown. I say indirect because what actually happens is that it buffs your crit (by an overwhelming 40!) for 30 seconds and all this time the CC immunity cannot be triggered again.

I even still own one of them so could re-test, but I doubt NCSoft ever touched it. They just never made new types of them.

So now you would have to give up on some other gem with like AP 30+ ++ other stats just to use this.

All-in-all no KFM would go for it, as there's a ton of situations where auto-evasions cannot even trigger (you are in iframe, you are attacked from behind, you are already CC'ed, attack is def penetrating).

But out of interest, is anyone still using the old Stun rubies? I cannot remember ever seeing one in F2 in 6v6, though...