1 step forward 5 steps back

Miggy Miggs

why remove all pvp quest from daily?

first you guys remove tag match, in na what happen was it became dead.

you guys killed shackled isle giving it a lobby and no way to know how much people qing,remove icon to not advertise it when open, you added it to daily i think then remove it ... increase from 20 to 30 then reduce to 15 ....gave it an event which was really nice when  rewards was bug but  after rip.

now you guys are planning to ruin 1 v 1 and everything pvp.

when you remove pvp from daily, you are removing new players and average players 
from filling the hole of this dying pvp scene and turning away pvp players from the game
alot of them left after awakening and your just dusting away the crumbs.

to even go further you guys made pvp keys even more harder to get than before,which means people actually doing daily for keys wouldn't even bother,considering the choices we have.
we working twice as hard for rewards we could get easy pre patch, one step forward 5 steps back motto all over again, i hate it so much.

if you guys cant manage the game least you can do is ask the community there opinion on certain drastic changes.not everyone play this game for dungeon, infact i hate doing dungeons..daily challenge is full of it.

we need a fix of that daily mess up you guys have there,cause its not benefiting anyone, in fact
only turning people away from the game if you ask me.
you guys even removed battleground daily like seriously???????????????

everything is so messy, thanks for ruining my blade and soul experience :(

also i went to moon refuge my screen went black twice in less than 3 minutes of being there.

i hope it was from my side cause i never ahd an issue there, i farm there all day without a prob pre patch so lets see.