Do you even care at this point?

PanCore

So you gonna fix this "biggest update of the year" which turns out to be the biggest bugfest of the year or you just gonna wait until Trove ends just to milk some extra money out of whales?
In normal company there will be rollback to previous update or this huge update should be postponed and properly tested before implementing it into live servers. But here you only acknowledge the problem with easy mode and I bet you'll never fix all the bugs that you implemented with this patch.
There are plenty of reports for newly discovered bugs, typos etc.
But hey, we need to wait until next Wednesday so you'll receive new build from KR and MAYBE this will fix few of those bugs. But later you'll decide that it's intended that way and all those bugs will become feature.
Like there is a topic right above with Known Issues and Bugs and there are still bugs SINCE MAY and you do NOTHING to fix it.

Is this company even trying? It's just killing EU/NA on purpose at this point. If you really care about this game being alive you'll have thousands opportunities to attract new people and care about your player base. But after this patch this game is mostly dead. Only log-in to do raid and log-off because there is no point to do anything else besides raids.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, PanCore said:

Like there is a topic right above with Known Issues and Bugs and there are still bugs SINCE MAY and you do NOTHING to fix it.

If a bug is reported to the devs, they assign a priority to it, if they deem the bugs as acceptable and not game breaking, they wont be fixing them any time soon.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Grimoir said:

If a bug is reported to the devs, they assign a priority to it, if they deem the bugs as acceptable and not game breaking, they wont be fixing them any time soon.

In other words... NCS priority system

P1: cash shop and trove

P2: none

P3: none

P4: everything else

Man I wish my department at work functioned like that. People will get 3 hour lunch breaks and every Friday off.

Edited by PetPuggi
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, PetPuggi said:

Man I wish my department at work functioned like that. People will get 3 hour lunch breaks and every Friday off.

Well the thing is cash shop is the thing they have influence on so they dont really need KR devs for it. Everything else...different story so thats why when it comes to cash shop issues you see them fixed so fast cause thats their own local team that does it.

vor 15 Stunden schrieb PetPuggi:

Nope its
P2: how to milk more money out of our players

P3: how to milk even much more money out of our players

P4: lets reduce material and gold income to milk the last penny out of our player
P5: tell the community team to not bother us with any complains and just ignore them

vor 13 Stunden schrieb Grimoir:

Well the thing is cash shop is the thing they have influence on so they dont really need KR devs for it. Everything else...different story so thats why when it comes to cash shop issues you see them fixed so fast cause thats their own local team that does it.

Dude you are the best, realy.

You just made my day xD

You are realy special and a genius in finding excuses for NC-Soft. Honestly they should hire you, if they havent done already

ROFLMAO

Edited by Merlin DE
  • Like 5

16 hours ago, PetPuggi said:

You're missing:

"Wrong voice with wrong NPC."
Remember when we had emergency maintenance to fix that? Surely THAT required immediate attention and couldn't be fixed on a regular maintenance.

• Like 2

NCSoft priority system

1. Trove and RNG scam boxes with rigged drop rate.
2. F10 NCoin exclusive bundles with materials in demand - gem powders / raid resets etc.
3. New tier of whale items which you don't really need, but they push you to spend more time or preferable money to get them in a reasonable amount of time.
4. Gold and Material or other highly demand items nerf so F2P will need to swipe to get basic materials in reasonable amount of time
5. Miscommunication, "features", intended bugs and never coming fixes to known issues and bugs.
6. Introducing new copy-paste dungeons with same path of upgrade ; new tier of scales ; new tier of cores ; new tier of raid items - steels, hearts etc.
7. Ninja nerf drop rates for Merchant of Wonders ; MSP evolved stones.

8. Copy - paste bugged untested patch into live servers and then pikachu.jpg and making excuses.

• Like 6

6 hours ago, Merlin DE said:

Dude you are the best, realy.

You just made my day xD

You are realy special and a genius in finding excuses for NC-Soft. Honestly they should hire you, if they havent done already

What does this have to do with what i said? Cash shop is not managed bvy RK devs, its always poublisher managed. that being said its the ;ublishers own IT team that handles it and fixes issues with it.

thats why it gets always fixed fast because nothing related to the cash shop needs any dev intervention. Its a simple fact.

6 hours ago, Amarthiel said:

Revert the game back to 2016, best thing they could do right now tbh. Its been down hill since silverfrost mountains patch. Utter trash.

Totally agree, Never had more fun in BnS than when we had lvl 45 cap, when Misty Woods soulshields were the best for both pvp and pve.

On another note, i get peoples frustrations with this patch, cause a lot of things just went so damn wrong lol, but you should not expect an "immediate" fix.

bottom line its korea that has to give a patch to fix it, so as much as nc might "care" to fix it or even roll it back, they cant without the devs.

• Like 2

..Well, this is hardly the first time that things have not gone very well after an update, to put it mildly. This current one is such a hopeless muddle, its obvious it was not tested at all. Having deviated completely from the Hongmoon Way, its also obvious that there is only one thing the devs of this game care about anymore, and that is money. I've done premium memberships, bought NC coin, but, no more. I, for one, am ON STRIKE. I am not spending another dime on this game until they do something to make me deliriously happy. If enough players do the same, maybe they will listen for a change. We deserve better than this, and so does the memory of Master Hong.

3 hours ago, Kittyaura said:

If enough players do the same, maybe they will listen for a change. We deserve better than this, and so does the memory of Master Hong.

Sadly, for every person that stops there are more than enough "whales" that do it for you LOL.

• Like 1

They don't make the game for the majority of players but for the 10% who spend a lot of money every time a new trove or patch comes out, as long as they keep spending nothing will change.

The removal of solo dungeons from Daily Challenge really is a pain in the butt when you try to finish 4 quests with a weak alt character.

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Grimoir said:

Totally agree, Never had more fun in BnS than when we had lvl 45 cap, when Misty Woods soulshields were the best for both pvp and pve.

The game was most fun late 2015 during betas. At that time my female Lyn had an incredible cheeky smile and great body animations which were sadly removed after launch to reduce CPU load. The char somehow lost its soul. Even after some of those animations were restored a couple of months after it never became the same. And of course.... open world PvP was just great and everywhere. It was fair and not p2w. Sadly beginning from april 2016 the game became beginner unfriendly and a bit p2w for the first time.

5 hours ago, Grimoir said:

Sadly, for every person that stops there are more than enough "whales" that do it for you LOL.

Whales might be 5-10% of the server's population and can keep it up and running. But if 50% or more of the population leaves the next servermerge will happen. And afterwards? How funny is it to pay a LOT for a dead game on a single server while there are cheaper new nextgen MMORPGs where everybody else is? Why should one pay 1.000 to 5.000 dollars/euro to get some stupid ingame item while closed alpha access to game xyz cost less than 300 dollars/euro? If NC continues and doesn't care about a healthy player base whales won't stay.

Edited by Cohen
  • Like 1

59 minutes ago, Cohen said:

The game was most fun late 2015 during betas. At that time my female Lyn had an incredible cheeky smile and great body animations which were sadly removed after launch to reduce CPU load. The char somehow lost its soul. Even after some of those animations were restored a couple of months after it never became the same. And of course.... open world PvP was just great and everywhere. It was fair and not p2w. Sadly beginning from april 2016 the game became beginner unfriendly and a bit p2w for the first time.

Yup, the battles in misty woods were just awesome, together with blackwyrm. It was incredible fun. Same in SSP where there was also faction wars going on in the beginning.

• Like 1

vor 1 Stunde schrieb Cohen:

But if 50% or more of the population leaves the next servermerge will happen.

What Servers you will merge? there are only 1 EU and 1 NA server left. Merging these would render the game unplayable for both, EU and NA due to the high ping. So you can save up another merge and shut the servers down imediatly instead.

What i am curious about are the income of trove compared to the last trove. I have monitored the trove and there are way less advertisings of people who bought stuff out of it.

This either means way less people bought keys or the droprate of good stuff is the worst ever. If ill take a guess, i would say it might be a bit of both.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Merlin DE said:

This either means way less people bought keys

Who could blame them, after the development since wednesday.

34 minutes ago, Merlin DE said:

or the droprate of good stuff is the worst ever

The good stuff in trove gets gated behind more and more gold. 5000 gold for a stone chest... No problem for the big fishes as they have enough gold or just buy some.

Meanwhile many other people will ask themselves why should I pay real money for a lottery if i still can't get the jackpot when it finally arrives? A lottery is only interesting for the majority of the players, if they get things for nearly free when they have the luck to win and don't pay twice (real money + ingame currency).

Corresponding to the topic I don't think the publisher cares for the majority of the players which has fatal consequences, from my point of view. We experience the impact in our daily playing routine by the many little issues that cause an overall bad review of a former good game.

• Like 1

vor 3 Minuten schrieb Nemises:

Who could blame them, after the development since wednesday.

well or sure, not me, i even caneld my premium cause im not willing to support a company that dont give a ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ about their customers ;)

vor 6 Minuten schrieb Nemises:

The good stuff in trove gets gated behind more and more gold. 5000 gold for a stone chest

LoL ?!? seriously? this is far beyond redicoulous

Looks like they realy try hard to scare away even the last players

4 hours ago, Grimoir said:

Yup, the battles in misty woods were just awesome, together with blackwyrm.

This was the worst lagfest garbage i can remember, fighting that stupid ass dragon for 20 minutes and die to an unavoidable AOE due to crappy fps and getting no loot because of loading screen.

Also when people farmed the enemy base and a Destroyer jumped down just to murder 10 people in one hit, great.

On 9/21/2019 at 1:32 PM, PanCore said:

So you gonna fix this "biggest update of the year" which turns out to be the biggest bugfest of the year or you just gonna wait until Trove ends just to milk some extra money out of whales?
In normal company there will be rollback to previous update or this huge update should be postponed and properly tested before implementing it into live servers. But here you only acknowledge the problem with easy mode and I bet you'll never fix all the bugs that you implemented with this patch.
There are plenty of reports for newly discovered bugs, typos etc.
But hey, we need to wait until next Wednesday so you'll receive new build from KR and MAYBE this will fix few of those bugs. But later you'll decide that it's intended that way and all those bugs will become feature.

Is this company even trying? It's just killing EU/NA on purpose at this point. If you really care about this game being alive you'll have thousands opportunities to attract new people and care about your player base. But after this patch this game is mostly dead. Only log-in to do raid and log-off because there is no point to do anything else besides raids.

They don't care about this game. They have 4 blade and soul mobile games coming out soon. They might be killing this game on purpose..and focus only on mobile games..sure AION and lineage 2 has mobile versions too..but at least those are just oen game for lineage and one for aion...

3 hours ago, PhoenixMitra said:

Greetings PanCore,

Our Code of Conduct can answer this question for you. As you can see, we are always watching and collecting feedback to forward to the appropriate team members. In order to do that, we need certain rules to be followed. That's why we have the Code of Conduct.

I don't mean to question your methods, but while there's a raging community sparking hatred toward both your game and your company, shouldn't you be addressing the issues from the Storm of Arrows update as much as possible rather than pathetically changing someone's post title? When Bethany Stout left the NCWEST team, she afterwards mentioned on her Twitch that the Blade & Soul community was one of the most toxic communities she had encountered -- and maybe that's entirely the fault of you CMs. Maybe you should post a public apology regarding all the issues we've had and try to get on people's best side? Some of the most influencial content creators for this game posted rants in both text and video form regarding how bad the game is, and this is what you focus on? Stop wasting time on pointless ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ like someone mentioning your company in a post.

I can't help but giggle at how incompetent you all seem.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Viblo said:

I don't mean to question your methods, but while there's a raging community sparking hatred toward both your game and your company, shouldn't you be addressing the issues from the Storm of Arrows update as much as possible rather than pathetically changing someone's post title? When Bethany Stout left the NCWEST team, she afterwards mentioned on her Twitch that the Blade & Soul community was one of the most toxic communities she had encountered -- and maybe that's entirely the fault of you CMs. Maybe you should post a public apology regarding all the issues we've had and try to get on people's best side? Some of the most influencial content creators for this game posted rants in both text and video form regarding how bad the game is, and this is what you focus on? Stop wasting time on pointless ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ like someone mentioning your company in a post.

I can't help but giggle at how incompetent you all seem.

Their apology tour has been running for over 3 years, so why bother?