PanCore

Do you even care at this point?

Recommended Posts

Back when lvl 45 was cap those were some extremely fun times. I LOOOVED when E-fleet and Nightshade harbor were the hang out spots.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
PetPuggi   

 

Quote

Do you even care at this point?

 

This spells it out in simple English, clear as day. No they don't.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, PhoenixMitra said:

Greetings PanCore,

 

Our Code of Conduct can answer this question for you. As you can see, we are always watching and collecting feedback to forward to the appropriate team members. In order to do that, we need certain rules to be followed. That's why we have the Code of Conduct.

Dont openly lie too us, You collect nothing, you have control over nothing this patch just proves it, No one in NCwest has a clue what we are getting from Korea on a daily basis, we get late information day before patch wich is just you guys on stream literally lying too us....  literally telling us things that arent gonna happen.. and just slapping your whole playerbase

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Smoq   
12 hours ago, PhoenixMitra said:

Greetings PanCore,

 

Our Code of Conduct can answer this question for you. As you can see, we are always watching and collecting feedback to forward to the appropriate team members. In order to do that, we need certain rules to be followed. That's why we have the Code of Conduct.

Come on man, be straight with us. Are they paying you to lie to us and make most unbelievable excuses?

In the past I sometimes defended your actions but this time there is nothing to defend. You straight up lied.

Edited by Smoq

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Viblo said:

I don't mean to question your methods, but while there's a raging community sparking hatred toward both your game and your company, shouldn't you be addressing the issues from the Storm of Arrows update as much as possible rather than pathetically changing someone's post title? When Bethany Stout left the NCWEST team, she afterwards mentioned on her Twitch that the Blade & Soul community was one of the most toxic communities she had encountered -- and maybe that's entirely the fault of you CMs. Maybe you should post a public apology regarding all the issues we've had and try to get on people's best side? Some of the most influencial content creators for this game posted rants in both text and video form regarding how bad the game is, and this is what you focus on? Stop wasting time on pointless ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ like someone mentioning your company in a post.

 

I can't help but giggle at how incompetent you all seem.

wait what? the Staff members that interact with us on forums are just mere Community Managers aka messengers,they only say what the higher ups tell them to say,instead of focusing this on using "you" on the wrong person,you should say "they" cause its the producers and the development teams fault~

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Viblo   
3 hours ago, moveZneedle said:

wait what? the Staff members that interact with us on forums are just mere Community Managers aka messengers,they only say what the higher ups tell them to say,instead of focusing this on using "you" on the wrong person,you should say "they" cause its the producers and the development teams fault~

The patch itself is obviously not the community managers fault. I may be pretty stupid overall, but I'm not brain dead. My previous post was directed to the CMs for repeatedly failing at their job -- I'm not asking them to magically fix the patch. I also definitely don't agree with the CMs merely complying to what their higher-ups are telling them to say. People like PhoenixMitra are most likely both educated and experienced with different aspects of communication that other team members at NCWEST likely aren't.

 

What I tried to convey in my original post is that it would probably be better to try to resonate with the community by writing posts the way Baskerville did here (https://forums.bladeandsoul.com/topic/245953-game-is-worse-because-have-a-lot-of-freezes-and-fps-drops/?do=findComment&comment=2064964). In just this post, Baskerville successfully conveyed that we are being listened to, that they're is sorry we're not able to enjoy Blade & Soul as they want us to, and that they're doing their best to find a solution. By the way, if anyone from the NCWEST team is reading this - please bribe Baskerville to return. :(

 

That's something that PhoenixMitra could have done. Their post went up 22 hours ago - a time where they likely knew of the dungeon difficulty changes coming up - and rather than doing what Baskerville did, we get a halfassed warning to follow the Code of Conduct cause mentioning their company name is bad. It's a terrible way to make sure the community feels listened to and respected.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Greetings Viblo,

 

Point taken! Please know that what Baskerville explained holds true any day on this forum, whether we mention it explicitly or not. We do appreciate your feedback and are forwarding it accordingly. We are here for you!

 

It is much harder to do this when the Code of Conduct is not being followed though, as minor as some of the violations may appear. Thank you for pointing this out and you all can be sure that we read every word here and forward your feedback, even if we don't comment. As outlined in the Code of Conduct, sometimes we are just not able to comment yet.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Viblo said:

The patch itself is obviously not the community managers fault. I may be pretty stupid overall, but I'm not brain dead. My previous post was directed to the CMs for repeatedly failing at their job -- I'm not asking them to magically fix the patch. I also definitely don't agree with the CMs merely complying to what their higher-ups are telling them to say. People like PhoenixMitra are most likely both educated and experienced with different aspects of communication that other team members at NCWEST likely aren't.

 

What I tried to convey in my original post is that it would probably be better to try to resonate with the community by writing posts the way Baskerville did here (https://forums.bladeandsoul.com/topic/245953-game-is-worse-because-have-a-lot-of-freezes-and-fps-drops/?do=findComment&comment=2064964). In just this post, Baskerville successfully conveyed that we are being listened to, that they're is sorry we're not able to enjoy Blade & Soul as they want us to, and that they're doing their best to find a solution. By the way, if anyone from the NCWEST team is reading this - please bribe Baskerville to return. :(

 

That's something that PhoenixMitra could have done. Their post went up 22 hours ago - a time where they likely knew of the dungeon difficulty changes coming up - and rather than doing what Baskerville did, we get a halfassed warning to follow the Code of Conduct cause mentioning their company name is bad. It's a terrible way to make sure the community feels listened to and respected.

 

Oh yeah i agree,i lurk a lot on forums and Mithra is doing a good job but they have to follow CoC and in come cases it feels off? idk how to put it.

the problem is the team has nothing to tell us,the dungeons are still bugged absolutely nothing was fixed today except from MSP like yeah its dissapointing at this point :/

When they tell you they wont sell stats in the cash shop and last month they did exactly that and now the biggest patch of the year is so dissapointing on every aspect except the new class its like "what even is the point anymore"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
vor 1 Stunde schrieb PhoenixMitra:

Point taken! Please know that what Baskerville explained holds true any day on this forum, whether we mention it explicitly or not. We do appreciate your feedback and are forwarding it accordingly. We are here for you!

No offense, but did you swallow a tape? You keep "parroting" this since the game was released and honestly, do you realy think anyone with a little bit of brain would take you seriously?

I dont blame you, but either there is a cut in the communicationline (either you dont do your job or the devs/publisher dont listen) or the management seems to be completly out of mind igonring their customers.

The result is the same, you not only lost your credibility but also a lot of player (in other words: paying costomers) and now have to deal wit a raging community.

 

So many people complained about Clan-PVP times especialy during the european Day Save Time most european contries still have.

In Germany and at least France Clan-PVP starts at 22:00 and end at 0:00 (10pm - 0am) what is quite late for people who have to work the other day.

This would be a tiny change, just adjusting 2 variables. But there was never any communication from your side, these complains just got ignored even they came up again right after we have switched back to DST.

 

This is only one of many examples.

Why you dont communicate with te community? Where is the problem to make a statement like

 

"We have checked you complains about Clan-PVP but decided to not make any changes because for [add any reason here]"
(just to stay at the above example)

 

Would you communicate with the community the community would at least know where they are and that their feedback realy is at least checked to be reasonable

Instead you assure us again and again our feedback will be appreciated but nothing changes.

 

Anyway, most of your credibility already was already lost when you start violationg your own philosophy

Zitat

We don’t like pay-to-win, so what we are offering are cosmetics, convenience, and consumables – not power, not gear, not permanent stat increases

https://www.bladeandsoul.com/en/news/business-model-revealed/

 

 

We have a saying here in Germany

Zitat

A liar will not be believed even when he speaks the truth.

 

Edited by Merlin DE

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

,,,Its such a pity when a game company develops a game that centers around a strong, good and kind philosophy, then consistently erodes and degrades and even destroys that foundation. What we are left with is a shadow of what the game could have been. As I have said elsewhere, it must be that they held a Divine Mandate ritual in the offices of NC soft, and the result has been nothing but chaos ever since.

...My own personal choice is not to support them any longer, I'm not going premium or buying coins anymore. Everyone has to do as their nature compels them to so do, and this is my choice, My characters will suffer because of this, their gear will develop at a crawl, but, the game has to be more than just getting the best stuff... I remember fun...

... So, its back to climbing palaces and taking long glides and seeing what interesting things I can find. NCSoft has shown me their true nature, now, I have to go find mine again...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now