Just remove Shackled Isles tbh.

BrianB

Shackled Isles is such a dead mode tbh. Me and 8 other friends (3pts already) were trying to get into the mode to play few games to have fun and we were only hoping for 3 more players to lfp. And we couldn't get any game in 3 days. Just remove that mode tbh. 

The issue with shackled isles is that you now derank if you lose a match you don't accumulated ranking points that is what killed it. Since you only get weekly rewards at 1500 you will never hit that rank if you lose and since you start with 1300 and only get 6-9 points per match if you win but you lose the same amount of points if you lose so is a waste of time that's why people just stopped doing it.

vor 5 Stunden schrieb LilyPipy:

The issue with shackled isles is that you now derank if you lose a match you don't accumulated ranking points that is what killed it. Since you only get weekly rewards at 1500 you will never hit that rank if you lose and since you start with 1300 and only get 6-9 points per match if you win but you lose the same amount of points if you lose so is a waste of time that's why people just stopped doing it.

It was always dead. It came into the game just to be dead.

1. Nothing you can earn there which is needed for PVE (most people dont care abot PVP)

2. Due to the items its even more unbalanced then 6v6 (stops alot of PVP players to enjoy it)

3. No HM coins (even if you are farming ur stuff via PVP like some there simply are none)

Overall its an unbalanced mode which dosent give you anything usefull for joining and the fun aspect is for alot of players not given aswell.

Just look at the casher box event where they gave out cash boxes for free if you joined shakles isles. This Gamemode was alive but only a few enjoyed it seriously.

We need either better rewards for this gamemode or another PVP like Event but if NC is not forced to do such an event i dont see them doing it since last shakles isles event was forced upon them aswell.

Edited by ImoutoMaster

It was quite ok when it was solo, I actaully did enjoy it. 

I playe all the sessions till it become a trio. Hate the trio concept thus I stop playing it too. Just did a few for that free RNG boxes but that's it/

when it was solo I can get a about 2-4 mathes within that hour when it is up. 

make it solo again then pehaphs it would work again,