Low fps and spikes worst then ever some suggestions ?...

hello, i recently returned to this game to see the new archer class, however the game  feels clanky and hard to play with  all this fps drops and spikes.

Any suggestions ? i can't keep the game to stable 60 fps without dropping fps randomly to 22 or 30

here are my specs 

i7 8700

16 gb ram 2666 mhz

RTX 2080

SSD Patriot Burst 960 GB

21 minutes ago, WastingTimeOnGames said:

hello, i recently returned to this game to see the new archer class, however the game  feels clanky and hard to play with  all this fps drops and spikes.

Any suggestions ? i can't keep the game to stable 60 fps without dropping fps randomly to 22 or 30

here are my specs 

i7 8700

16 gb ram 2666 mhz

RTX 2080

SSD Patriot Burst 960 GB

if you have spike try to check rooting to server, if is all ok and pc are ok (problems on oc) then is only game, i dont have problems on my 7700k stock

On 9/22/2019 at 12:19 AM, WastingTimeOnGames said:

is there anything i can do to force this game to use more then 25 % cpu and 30-35% gpu ? this game refuses to use high end PC resources.

BnS is more CPU heavy than GPU. the reason you see 25% CPU usage is mainly through hyperthreading on your CPU.

Now from your specs you should be running it more than fine since they are almost same as mine and i have no issues.

Few things you can do / check:

Disable bluetooth if you have it in device manager

Disable windows FTH (you can google this)

If you have an Nvidia GPU, check if under physx you have your GPU selected in the nvidia control panel

Check in game under options if you have the framerate limit set and slide it all the way to the max.