Revert patch changes please ....

Javice

1 hour ago, Arohk said:

New weekly raid provides 1-3 Tokens for new pet juwels, 

Pet Juwels cost 2-3k gold to craft

Pet juwels are account bound but cost real money to Transfer

Already see people with 3 pet juwels on the first day.

not pay to win?

I honestly do not see the reason why they added the requirement for the brilliant fragments to mail the pet gems, it makes no sense. It just limites it for everyone else except the cashers.

I think they should have not released any resets for that weekly at all so everyone has the same chance and same progression.

Another thing......well.. despite that i still would not really call it full p2w simply cause everyone can get the gems, the only difference here is time.

But i strongly believe they should change the RNG reward boxes you can buy for the oblivion fragments to give gem powders / fragments as a guaranteed reward instead of a chance with decent amounts given and just remove the pet gem chance from them and slightly reduce the costs.

That would already make it a bit less pay 2 win. also i think purple breakthrough to be gotten only from the raid as stupid xD

vor 4 Stunden schrieb Grimoir:

I honestly do not see the reason why they added the requirement for the brilliant fragments to mail the pet gems, it makes no sense. It just limites it for everyone else except the cashers.

Oh realy you dont see the reason?

Small hint: Profit

Pet pouches and Gem fragments prices raised by 50-75% because of higher demand while the supply still stay at the same level or even get reduced.

It just make it even harder vor casuals to catch up since gold income also was reduced.

On 9/20/2019 at 10:11 AM, Grimoir said:

I agree, the solo ones should return, but basin was replaced with moon efuge so thats not a problem.

The problem of removing solo quest in Basin si not related to the fact that an easy quest was removed, (although personally would have want it to still  be there), but more about having less reasons for many players to go to Basin. I cant count how many times I have done Basin bosses just because I happened to be there for the solo quest. 

If they wanted that easy quest removed, than the best option would have been to add Basin boss quest as a daily challenge option.

Edited by Backstabpuss

I'm surprised they didn't add "kill mystery man 10 times" as one of the dailies. Though even that would arguably be more useful than this moon refuge trash which drops absolutely NOTHING useful, as at least the 24 man harbour might drop outfits. This entire moon refuge area is a complete, utter waste of harddrive space and pixels, with the vendor selling stuff that not even a fresh new level 60 out of story newb would find useful, which further proves the devs has ZERO idea of the in-game economy.

Edited by PetPuggi

Whew buddy. This thread could have been so good. Almost got my hopes up

This patch screwed up several things. Easy mode, mat farming (thought just barely), untold removals. Talk about a big meme.
Easy mode seems to be coded to KRs normal mode. Uh Oh. It's honestly not much more difficult, only for those who are either low in gear or don't understand mechs past DST.
But of course, easy mode, or novice mode as the party mode is translated, did nerf the rewards, the gold, and thus should have nerfed the bosses. Had they been like "yeah we're removing your dumb cheese strats" but still given rewards, okie doklie.
What has me dumbfounded for dc. How. How in the love of god are you all whining about moon refuge. A daily chance at 23 gold every day? That's worth the 10 minutes compared to the 3-4 minutes waiting in a conga line in basin. It's a better source of income than almost the entire purple train. Also a tip, kill the bloody elite mobs, the purple ones, around the crystals. I finished it hella quick running between those and the trees. For the past few days it's been about a 60-70% drop rate for me. Monkachrist.
Just cause one man says it takes a wee bit longer doesn't mean he's white-knighting, it's true. If I say I like WC and CC, am I white-knighting? Cause they get defense shields so it takes "longer than 2 minutes to burst" cmon now
Yet no one mention the fact that the day we go back to 8 dailies is the day we have the 2 most difficult hard modes in the game. Can you skip them? Yes. Will I? Yes. For 3 toenail fragments, suffering through WC and CC hm is not worth it. Not when I can run CC nm and get 4-6 times that in one run.
And then that bracelet. Thank poggers bracelet. What is the point on putting a 2 to 6 month lockout on bracelet and then REQUIRE another bracelet to swap it? By the time I get a bracelet to swap for third spec - assuming it comes out for whatever class im playing - the next bracelet will be out. That makes this tier of bracelet for anyone who plans on swapping or has a third spec coming out pointless.