Revert patch changes please ....

Javice

you ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ed up hard here .....

* beginner mode is harder then normal mode for less gold reward and still has 1shot mechs if you fail something

* solo dungeon and CB removed from DC and increased the amount of dungeons you have to do for DC => instead of having to do 1 dungeon on my alts i now have to do 3 => people get burned out, the game is to p2w to stay on 1 char, this is just a ***** you to f2p people that play on alts to gear main

* auto complete DC when you finish => why ???? just why ????? we all have days we cant play alot and doing the dailys the day before was always a nice and quick way to get it done  .... another ***** you to every1

can you guys at ncsoft listen to your playerbase already instead of this constant massive p2w and nerfed f2p every patch .... your game is dying and your doing everything you can to kill it even faster right now ...

premium is running out today, first time in years im not gonna renew it and im srsly considering to quit completly, as a f2p player its just impossible to keep up now if you dont make bns a part time job ...

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Javice said:

solo dungeon and CB removed from DC and increased the amount of dungeons you have to do for DC => instead of having to do 1 dungeon on my alts i now have to do 3

I agree, the solo ones should return, but basin was replaced with moon efuge so thats not a problem.

1 hour ago, Javice said:

* auto complete DC when you finish => why ???? just why ????? we all have days we cant play alot and doing the dailys the day before was always a nice and quick way to get it done  .... another ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ you to every1

Its not the lublishers fault your game time is limited, as much as i get what you are saying and it sucks, reality is, the game should not change to compensate for your real life.

1 hour ago, Grimoir said:

I agree, the solo ones should return, but basin was replaced with moon efuge so thats not a problem. 

Enough with the braindead white-knighting already. Moon refuge quest takes 15 mins to complete instead of 3 seconds in Basin. How is it a QoL change ? It's freaking stupid. All solo quests must be put back ASAP. 

Imho, this is a perfect example of how NOT to make a patch.

First off, a ton of changes that where never asked nor wanted by the community (DC changes, Easy mode, etc.). Even worse, those changes are bugged and Easy dungeons have old normal mode HP stats with Hard mode mechanics (it even happens with the new dungeon, mechs are hard mode (3 rounds at 90, 60, 30 etc., but just lower hp than hard mode).

Announce you will remove hard mode from starstone and hollows, but actually remove all hard modes except the last 4 dungeons.

Then make the new bracelet almost impossible to get in less than half a year,  unless you buy expensive resets.

To tell you the truth, I dont think they did this on purpose, they just did this because they don't know their own game, and they don't test the patches before releasing them, otherwise they would have found every single error in time and this all could have been fixed.

I love the game, I love how combat works, and I think it's fun to play, but I also think this patch made it worse in every single way possible, so I vote to revert the changes too. Keep the archer, keep the new dungeon, but bring us back the normal Daily Challenge (with PVP, Celestial Basin, solo dungeons and other options) and not that horrible experiment that for some reason you released and that no one likes. Also, if you really know so little about the game, get some community feedback before doing changes like this, if you do it, it will make life easier for you and every player. I know you can't listen to every single person, but when almost everyone agrees that this is a horrible patch, that means something.

And for god's sake, I understand you have to get some money, but if you keep trying to milk the players until they end dried, your playerbase will be so low in a few weeks that you won't have enough money to keep the game going. I don't know who decides the rng and lootbox policy in the game, but he or she should be fired because I'm sure doesn't understand a single thing about the game.

Also, please, stop doing the patch streams. Last stream was horrible, it was obvios no one knew a thing of what they were talking about, and they didn't show anything relevant that players wanted to know (lockout time of the new raid, etc.). Streams had some sense when Bethany and Jonathan did them, because they seemed to care and had some communication skills (yes, Jonathan sometimes looked like  he hated his job...), and the streams were pretty informative. Right now you lose your time making them, and we lose our time watching them...

This will be my last month playing as well if this doesn't change. I know almost no one will care, but I will, since I spent a lot of time playing, I got lots of friends, clanmates, etc., and is something I don't want to lose. But seriously, sometimes it seems that they want us to leave or something. And maybe they don't understand that without enough players, not even whales will stay.

Edited by Toshiwoshi
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Rysa said:

Enough with the braindead white-knighting already. Moon refuge quest takes 15 mins to complete instead of 3 seconds in Basin.

So...because content moves on and you have to put in a bit more effort you rant about it? It just proves a point. the entire idea of the basin daily was to give 1 easy completion that playewrs could solo, and moon refuge still does the same thing , whether it takes longer or not doesnt matter here.

also just because not everyone agrees with you doesnt mean its whiteknighting.

there is an insane amout of things wrong with this patch, but i do not see the switch from basin to moon refuge as one of them.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Javice said:

and why they suddenly have to change DC, since the release years ago you could save your quests to turn it in next day....

Btw what do you mean with this? o.o i still need to turn in my quests manually for the DC to count it doesnt complete them automatically for me o.o

11 minutes ago, MeatMachine said:

Maybe you don't see it because you are white knighting in every single thread, but basin quest took a maximum of 2 minutes while new moon refuge quest takes around 15.

Like i already said, the whole point of the basin quest was to provide a soloable, easy alternative for lower geared players and alts. Moon refuge still does the exact same the fact it takes 10 min doesnt matter because time is not what the point of the basin challenge was to begin with.

Edited by Grimoir

2 hours ago, MeatMachine said:

Maybe you don't see it because you are white knighting in every single thread, but basin quest took a maximum of 2 minutes while new moon refuge quest takes around 15.

Want some cheese with that whine? So it takes longer, you make more gold from Moon Refuge then you do from doing basin. Don't have enough time? Well news flash game doesn't revolve around you, or even me. Content changes and things progress.

1 hour ago, Javice said:

have you actually played the game after patch ? when you kill the final boss of a dungeon it already counts as complete in the DC, you dont have to turn in the quest

Your only issue with this is the fact that you can't try hard one day doing all possible dungeons and turning in the quest when it is a daily challenge cutting down on your overall play time. Heaven forbid that you actually have to run them on the day that they are a challenge. Also correction, you only need to do max 4 daily challenges to do your normal routine for solar energy farm, nothing says you must do all 8 so quit complaining about that. No one is forcing you to do all 8.

Seriously guys get off the whole white knight label as some people might not see the same view as you doesn't mean we're defending something. Plenty of things are wrong with this patch and your just not the only person/people dealing it with as a whole.

Edited by Ryunosuke Takahashi
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Javice said:

have you actually played the game after patch ? when you kill the final boss of a dungeon it already counts as complete in the DC, you dont have to turn in the quest

I do play the game, and unless its only certain dungeons, i always have to click on redeeming the quest. And not just me, my bf has to click on them aswel else they dont count.

Maybe only certain dungeons are set for a clear count instead of quest completion  and that might be the issue.

Now, i dont have anything against people being able to do some quests today to save up for tomorrow, mainly cause either way they run it, and put the effort / work in it whether its on a single day or spread over 2 days, in the end it comes down the same. the only thing it does is those that have limited play time it gives them a bit more freedom to focus on other things if they can finish their daily challenges through preparation a day prior.

(and before anyone says, no i dont count the basin vs moon refuge daily in this, as either way its basically a free daily completion, 10min or 30 sec, doesnt matter)

@Grimoir  I believe the easy/hard mode dungeons (SSM, DD, BC, etc) auto complete DC credit only (also the complete quests for those dungeons don't jump up the list above the other daily challenge stuff with only one quest (moonrefuge which to be manually turned in, etc).  I'm not sure if you can still accept daily quests for things like hollows hard from the dc menu.  The new daily challenge quest turn in functionality  is kind of odd.

Back to the original Poster, I feel that the main problem are the statements linking the gold reductions to the difficulty changes.  There have been gold reductions to quests previously as content moves ahead.  If they hadn't linked the gold reduction to the newly started easy mode, the player outrages would have been fewer (but really,  in that case why lower the gold on things like outlaw, CoS, Den of the Ancients, when players have no expectation of new easy mode touching their difficulty?).  I'm not happy with materials nerfs, things just keep taking more and more materials (pet this patch).

Edited by ElectricPotato

vor 4 Stunden schrieb Grimoir:

So...because content moves on and you have to put in a bit more effort you rant about it? It just proves a point. the entire idea of the basin daily was to give 1 easy completion that playewrs could solo, and moon refuge still does the same thing , whether it takes longer or not doesnt matter here.

also just because not everyone agrees with you doesnt mean its whiteknighting.

Honestly? do you even play the game? I did this freaking quest today. Dooing this ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ quest took longer than a freacking BC Hardmode run because the droprate of those ouches is rng and can be quite bad. Havent count the mobs i had to kill to get the 30 pouches, but i had over 10 in a row not dropping a pouch.

Regarding whiteknighting: honestly, you praise every bullshit NC-did in the past, you always found even fantasy excuses (like the masses of players who are complaining, everything is to hard and need to be simplifyed, and no one beside you ever saw one of them)

You are such a whiteknight, you must shine even brighter than our sun...

42 minutes ago, Merlin DE said:

Honestly? do you even play the game? I did this freaking quest today. Dooing this ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ quest took longer than a freacking BC Hardmode run because the droprate of those ouches is rng and can be quite bad. Havent count the mobs i had to kill to get the 30 pouches, but i had over 10 in a row not dropping a pouch.

Regarding whiteknighting: honestly, you praise every bullshit NC-did in the past, you always found even fantasy excuses (like the masses of players who are complaining, everything is to hard and need to be simplifyed, and no one beside you ever saw one of them)

You are such a whiteknight, you must shine even brighter than our sun...

Then change the mobs you kill, todays moon refuge daily took me 11 min 42 seconds (measured it). Try killing something else than spiders what most players do. you can also party with someone, then one person kills and second jsut runs and picks everything up.

I am not praising anything. People alsways call it "white knighting" when someones opinion differs from theirs. Not everyone HAS to see everything the same as you. there may be 20 players thinking something is bad, at the same time might be 10 players thinking that its good or not an issue, both opinions are equally valid and valuable. The difference is some accept the fact others feel differently and dont right up result to name-calling or insults when they lack reasonable arguments.

1 hour ago, ElectricPotato said:

@Grimoir  I believe the easy/hard mode dungeons (SSM, DD, BC, etc) auto complete DC credit only (also the complete quests for those dungeons don't jump up the list above the other daily challenge stuff with only one quest (moonrefuge which to be manually turned in, etc).  I'm not sure if you can still accept daily quests for things like hollows hard from the dc menu.  The new daily challenge quest turn in functionality  is kind of odd.

could be, it does work really oddly. Thank you :)

+1 for reverting back, nerfing things just to promote cash shop solution never  is and was a good idea.

And giving less by requesting to play more for "nothing" will certainly never give incentive, its will just be the opposite, but sure, if you want to motivate your players to not come back to the game, guess go ahead .

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Incontinentia Buttocks said:

I see the same people are still white-knighting even after this disastrous mess. Good job!

This guy is always white-knighting, its to the point where I now skip what he has to say since his comments are so predictable and nonconstructive for the discussion in hand. 4k+ posts and nothing of value said.

Back on topic , they also nurfed the chance to receive higher grade stone's for the unity system. Though the patch just came out, I saw two clan members post about it(plus the other stuff) and how upset they were and have not logd in once since then. They were the type to always be on before and after I logd out.

vor 14 Stunden schrieb Grimoir:

Then change the mobs you kill, todays moon refuge daily took me 11 min 42 seconds (measured it). Try killing something else than spiders what most players do. you can also party with someone, then one person kills and second jsut runs and picks everything up.

Wow it just took 11min 42sec? Do it with 5 chars and you are close to 1 hour for basicaly nothing? 
11-12 min is basicaly what i needed to clear SSM and HH in normalmode pre patch. Havent tried it after the patch. Also i got at least some valuable things from doing it.
This quest is a timewasting ,deadly boring quest where you dont get anything valuabel from and overall you are forced to do it, when you want the complete DC rewards cause there are no alternatives.

NC-Soft again screewed up the complete playerbase while keep affirming they are listening to us, but keep doing the opposite of what the majority of their playerbase want.

I'll guess you still belive their statement, they are still working on the friendslist bug. Honestly, after nearly 2 years even someone who just begun learning a programminglanguage should have learned enough to fix this.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Merlin DE said:

Wow it just took 11min 42sec? Do it with 5 chars and you are close to 1 hour for basicaly nothing? 
11-12 min is basicaly what i needed to clear SSM and HH in normalmode pre patch. Havent tried it after the patch. Also i got at least some valuable things from doing it.
This quest is a timewasting ,deadly boring quest where you dont get anything valuabel from and overall you are forced to do it, when you want the complete DC rewards cause there are no alternatives.

NC-Soft again screewed up the complete playerbase while keep affirming they are listening to us, but keep doing the opposite of what the majority of their playerbase want.

I'll guess you still belive their statement, they are still working on the friendslist bug. Honestly, after nearly 2 years even someone who just begun learning a programminglanguage should have learned enough to fix this.

Whats the point arguing with people, who only defend their own progression and wasted time?

Friendlist is not bugged, we have a discontinued version. And yes, patch is bad, but even if they fix it, nothing will change. You will save 2 min on boss fights, when the queue, loading screens, waiting for potato PC users and running through the dungeon is more than all the boss fights together.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Merlin DE said:

The quest IS an alternative. It is meant for those who for one reason or another are not able to complete some of the other dailies. To them this quest is something they can easily do.

that is the entire idea and point of this quest. the fact someone has 5+ alts or limited time to play the game is not something the publisher should be concerned about because it is not their problem, its your problem.  Game changes and content moves forward.

The quest IS an alternative. It is meant for those who for one reason or another are not able to complete some of the other dailies. To them this quest is something they can easily do.

Again you just find excuses for something thats not excauseable. If you WANT or NEED all 8 DC-Rewards, there is NO alternative, you are forced to do this stupid quest. 

the fact someone has 5+ alts or limited time to play the game is not something the publisher should be concerned about because it is not their problem, its your problem.  Game changes and content moves forward.

You wouldnt need 5+ alts when NC-Soft wouldnt be so greedy and would let people a chance to catch up with only one mainchar as it should be ;) 

The next problem is, the content moves forward much faster than the majority of the playerbase are able to follow, which will cause in problems finding decent groups for TT, ET and upcomming raids.

I can do TT / ET, maybe even on my alt, but since many just satart with TT there are not much offers for ET places. 

Oh and dont tell me go find a guild, i have a nice guild but we are to much for 1 ET and to less for 2 ET raids and i dont leave my guild, just for a raid.

People, Developers, Staff. Let this be one thing clear, what is this? A video game. Is it real? It exists. The company's gotta make profits, etc. However, what people see, aside from those who are just belonging to the top, trying to defend it, it is that IT IS A VIRTUAL ENVIRONMENT. There's not much else but the usage of electricity, servers, proprietary ownership of software, code that belongs to someone, a stock... So since there are stakes that the game isn't profiting well, they'll close it down, "exploring multiple options, but each one of them aren't sustainable" (MxM Closing letter), and jobs will be lost, because as quoting the person above, "The game shouldn't compensate for your real life activities", because that's what happens. Should a business not change it's products to compensate for others wants, needs? Take a look at what happened to Combat Arms, and other NEXON games. There are others who say the same thing too, and look what happened, at the least, different company changed hands. Could've been shut down totally. You'd think that NBA 2K20 SHOULD retain their practices as it is, and not change, because others "seem to make it work"? Seems to me the gaming industry has yet to learn a lesson from their financial counterparts. Like the 08' financial crisis.

You could easily sell Gilded gems outright on the HM store, and still have a whole new ton of patches, content to do, and the profits might still be there. You could implement harder, newer, innovative mechs, training tutorials that deal with on previous mechs and still profit! The community will love this! If it came down to already putting Darkstorm necklace, maybe getting other gear in new events or HM Store, but put an achievement lock on it, with trial gears, for people to grind highest dungeons, raids. It would be chaos, but people will have fun. Maybe private house mechanics? So many ideas, mitigations, but there's just trove, lackluster events...

On 20.9.2019 at 10:11 AM, Grimoir said:

Its not the lublishers fault your game time is limited, as much as i get what you are saying and it sucks, reality is, the game should not change to compensate for your real life.

New weekly raid provides 1-3 Tokens for new pet juwels, 

Pet Juwels cost 2-3k gold to craft

Pet juwels are account bound but cost real money to Transfer

Already see people with 3 pet juwels on the first day.

not pay to win?

Edited by Arohk