Bring back Solo dungeons to Daily Challenge

luzt

Hey Ncsoft,

Thanks for the patch, anyway I dislike the fact that Daily Challenge is so limited,

The Moon Refuge quest is a drag too, can't it be just 30 kills instead of 30 items with 50% drop chance?

I would really appreciate that one. I miss the solo dungeons and tower of infinity (which is solo too ofcourse),

now we dont have much reason to go there unless farming for a specific item (and some gold?)

And at night I have trouble finding people for 6member dungeons that can't be solo'd,

so can't finish daily challenge :< (or just make every dungeon solo-able)

Can we please get the solo dungeons back? No need to remove other daily challenge quests, just add more options!

Thanks for reading

• Like 1

I double, even tripple this request. I was shocked to find out there are no ToI or arena quest challenges anymore. This is such a let down for someone who just started the game (not that I am one, just switched my mains and slowly gearing it up now).

For the love of your players, please return the solo/arena dungeons back to DC.

• Like 1

Bring back the ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ solo quests NCSoft. Not only dailies are now a pain in the rectum since the gold rewards are cut in half which is a shameful move, it takes twice the amount of work for half the rewards. Enough with those stupid changes that nobody wants. 

• Like 1

This new daily challenge is a big pile of horse s**t.

- 6 out of 8, a freaking 75%, are heroic dungeons. Why is that? BnS is not all about boring pve dungeons. Also gl finding parties at 2 am in dead f8.

- Moon refuge takes too long and boring af aswell.

- Cold storage is ok, but heavens mandate needs an ascensing orb and you removed the shards from dc chests. Intended?

- No solo dungeon. What if I don't want to play with people because I am an antisocial? Ppl will stop doing them once you get the items because gold was halved too.

- Hard modes doesn't count for "easy" modes. Effectively discouraging ppl to do hard mode if they want to complete DC.

- Arena removed. The last straw to definitely kill pvp.

- No ToI. It was a free dc quest for alts.

- 6v6 removed. I kept doing 6v6 daily for 2 years on 2 chars without skipping a single day. Now it is 2 days that I pass, because it being in dc was what encouraged me to do it, since I hate PvE dungeons. And I doubt I will do bg ever again.

- You added a 8 DC reward with only 8 options (9 on friday and saturday). That forces you to do all of them, like it or not. Where are the choices?

What did you get with those changes? Killing arena, battlegrounds, hard modes, ToI, solo dungeons, alts... and the game.

I just canceled my subscription after 2,5 years and premium will end in 3 weeks. I will think then if it is worth to keep playing.

Edited by Necrontyr
  • Like 1

Thanks everyone for your replies.

I know only a few people voiced their opinion, but they all agreed with the fact Daily Challenge took a turn for the worst.

Some friends also told me they dislike it, because their alts have even trouble completing 3 quests, which takes way longer than before.

Go ask any player and I guarantee you they will have the same complaints about the daily challenge.

Do we need to make 1000 topics about it or is just one enough to acknowledge it as a concern ?

Because I'm really afraid that we are just gonna keep the DC the same as we currently have and thats just frustrating.

• Like 1

Finally someone who can give feedback without crying. 
Once they fix the "easy" mode, hopefully, then will be easier to do DC, but yeah, I don't get why remove solo dungeons.
And I see so much people complaining about hard mode in DC, but it 8/8 just gives you 3 golden fragments, just an extra for ppl who do everything, if you cant do hard mode then you dont even need to worry about it.