Will the patch fix KFM in 6v6?

Arohk

2 hours ago, Arohk said:

Any idea if kfm will be fixed in 6v6?

right now its just, Pull>Stomp>youre dead (or multiple people are dead).

If you survive and tab out to survive, they pull you in right again and you die anyway.

kfm in bg isnt op, if you ask me its not even half way mark...i mean if you have over 350k hp and decent def  you will survive the pull from someone incinerator and some gear unless they crit but am a kfm main and if i dont pull at least 2 people that person has a chance to go free.

what you need to understand out of all the classes kfm is one of those classes if they don't pull and comet strike you they need to have to combo you,  in bg where alot of people on you, standing to do a full combo is literally a pain ....while some classes like warden can be fighting 3 people and do 1 swing and people start dropping like crazy ...bm 3rd spec 1 aerial...fm frost tornado and the ground aoe that literally 100-0 if you get cc for 1 sec  add that to the neutral damage output  of those class ..gunners high damage burst, destoryer spin of death,sf literally everything a sf does 100-0, wl being a weak arena class dishes out high pvew damage in battleground shadow build that wing storm can hit over 100k, summoner bees spam ,blade dancer 1 sec run up.

what you dont understand is, certain classes like kfm is a stall class and spent most of the time  countering and resisting that actually spamming damage . kfm normal skill punches does like 20-30k per hit ... so u would need to do over 10 to kill someone that isnt fear ....what i would like tho is to increase the damage of punches in bg and lower tremor damage or what ever it is . but we would still need a 1 shot factor all class has it. 

and kfm tremor can be read out easy , obviously if i see a kfm fighting 3 people am gonna stay like 9m, wait for him to use pull before i go in 

compared to other classes that one shot you 

1 hour ago, Arohk said:

If you survive and tab out to survive, they pull you in right again and you die anyway.

According patch notes, for Bg's equalized dmaage stats apply so lets see first how it will be but to answer you it should fix that.

Tho with Nc "should" is a very verrrry broad term xd

vor 8 Stunden schrieb Miggy Miggs:

and kfm tremor can be read out easy , obviously if i see a kfm fighting 3 people am gonna stay like 9m, wait for him to use pull before i go in

Most people complain about KFM even tho they know the only reason KFM is good in BG is cause people are brain dead and dont look at what the enemy is doing.

Usually i am the only one in my team who outplays KFM while others just ignore everything and PVE them wondering why he is not dead yet. Thoose are the people who open threads like this one.

vor 9 Stunden schrieb Arohk:

It does not need a fix sure the pull is way to big sometimes but still its easy readable just get some skill and evade it! unlike FM KFM got no skills you cannot evade.

Think about FM Tornado or Ember Stomb skills which have no possible way to counter them. (ember stomb got grab and kfm aerial but most classes simply have to watch you till you are fully healed.)

But no the Community here is like "ah i dont know how to outplay others i need this to be fixed!"

+ fix this potatoe kfms pls they playing on god mode for years >_>

This is the 2nd KFM spec which is broken on general pvp (6v6-1v1) they broken everywhere tbh

Problem is that the class never die if you have 40 IQ even if you 5v1 a kfm they wont die unbalance comes when you have a class that is basically god mode and give this stupid damage i think you should make this class a straight tank or straight dps cause actually this work as both.

+This class have unlimited iframes , stun , kd / pulls(this pulls wipe 3-5 people 1 shot) / annoying air combos / party buff etc.

Even if you make this class make 0 damage they will still being overpowered.

4 hours ago, Dripsz said:

+ fix this potatoe kfms pls they playing on god mode for years >_>

This is the 2nd KFM spec which is broken on general pvp (6v6-1v1) they broken everywhere tbh

Problem is that the class never die if you have 40 IQ even if you 5v1 a kfm they wont die unbalance comes when you have a class that is basically god mode and give this stupid damage i think you should make this class a straight tank or straight dps cause actually this work as both.

+This class have unlimited iframes , stun , kd / pulls(this pulls wipe 3-5 people 1 shot) / annoying air combos / party buff etc.

Even if you make this class make 0 damage they will still being overpowered.

U sure u not referring to wardens everything fits warden shoots perfectly , kfm isn't op, kfm is op as the person fighting it wants it to be...obviously if everyone spaming at it hes gonna resist becuase is counter as a resist on it .... if kfm didnt have that then kfm would be weak .... kfm is a mobile tank pvp class which means it needs to be moving and resisting to counter summoners, force master and all those annoying classes that spam to win... any other class can kill a kfm...sf and bm has the easiest time doing so.

point is thats what makes kfm a tanky class in pve a counter and u can do dps during resist.

i saw a pvp reduction on comet stirke the hard hitting skill in bg, but being a kfm isnt easy as come in brain dead tremor and comet stirke 5 kills.

the moment u dont counter and go airborne your dead. 1 mistake and your dead.its a class that fights 5 people at a time but can easily be overpowered the moment u go on the offensive . taking away kfm damage because u cant fight it ??? but your class should keep your damage every class ingame is broken in bg not even wl or gs is weak the pve damage is big.

if u cant fight it, avoid it lol.