Need detailed guide how to lvl up to max from nothing

Azat Ahmedov

Just for your information, it takes 1-2 years of playing before you even start to get decent gear.

First level 4-5 characters to the point where they can do the Hall of keeper/templar weeklies.

Start doing Weekly challange weekly and daily challange daily and also any event that is ongoing.

Pick one class you wanna gear up and send all materials to that class, Now continue to do that for infinity.

Guide on max gear in p2w Korean MMO without spending money. LOL. How are people even responding to this with a straight face.

Maybe you should also go check out those "get rich within 30 days with no investment" guides as well.

Edited by PetPuggi

I just returned and found out that if you do the story (yellow) quest they will give you the basic gear, and costumes, to get you started. There are 2 blue quests called "The dead refuse to die" and 'Know thy enemy" that also give good rewards. Then do the orange quests like stated above.

I hear guilds help because they cut the costs of upgrading or something like that. Get into one of the professions also because I heard that also helps with upgrading. Get your log in rewards and daily dashes for upgrade materials. Do events like mentioned above. Do the daily and weekly challenges.

As a player that has just returned and got my first max level toon it looks like it will take a long, long, long time to get really good gear for even one of my toons. And I love alts so it will probably never happen for me. But as long as you put in the time you can do it but it's going to take just that . . . . .time.

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/17/2019 at 3:57 PM, crimsonwolffe said:

by playing the game, doing dailies and weeklies. unless you whale its going to take awhile to get max gear.

To be more clear, max gear that better than anyone's in the game or equal.

On 9/17/2019 at 5:31 PM, Uldrum said:

Pick one class you wanna gear up and send all materials to that class, Now continue to do that for infinity.

Thanks for advice, but I don't have infinity. Need to do it fast, maybe half or 1 year max.

On 9/17/2019 at 9:31 PM, PetPuggi said:

Guide on max gear in p2w Korean MMO without spending money. LOL. How are people even responding to this with a straight face.

Maybe you should also go check out those "get rich within 30 days with no investment" guides as well.

Well because it must be and is possible I think. :) Please, if you know provide a detailed guide how to get max gear that better/equal than anyone's in the game in half or 1 year without spending any money?

On 9/18/2019 at 3:01 AM, FlameWizard said:

Max gear, well,...

Thanks, will try. Well what?

On 9/18/2019 at 3:14 AM, Javice said:

sadly, the only way to get gear as a new player after the patch, is to swipe your credit card  ....

There is must be the way!

On 9/18/2019 at 8:16 AM, Mingtzu said:

As a player that has just returned and got my first max level toon it looks like it will take a long, long, long time to get really good gear for even one of my toons. And I love alts so it will probably never happen for me. But as long as you put in the time you can do it but it's going to take just that . . . . .time.

We heading to max best possible gear in the game that is better than anyone's else without spending any money and in half or 1 year only brother :)

4 hours ago, Payalord said:

Thanks for advice, but I don't have infinity. Need to do it fast, maybe half or 1 year max.

Well, you will get materials over time, just keep doing the thing i wrote in the message.

But you won't get far as F2P in a short period of time.