New classes to the game should Always come with a new slot (or level 60 voucher)

Parzival1423

Title. Especially if you register for the pre-patch special packet for costume and items. Gunslinger one had a free character slot voucher if you registered, and warden release simply had one in the HM store for free (told us the same time they showed the registration rewards). 

Not even a mention of that for the new Archer class, a pretty hype class. And I swear I remember getting a free level 50 (then) new character voucher some time since gunslinger came out, can’t remember when. Not having to level for days is Great :)

what do you guys think? Can we get an NCsoft response? They can still add it to the HM store

5 minutes ago, Eimi said:

They already confirmed on the patch preview stream that we're getting a 0 cost character slot voucher in the hm store post update ~

This. And personally they should not be giving lvl 60 vouchers free. If the class is so hyped and people want to skip the leveling they should pay for it and earn NC some money for conveniance./

• Like 1

Eh, we get nickel and dimed enough by NC. Nothing wrong with a freebie every once in a while.

Sure, the new class is gonna be popular because it's new. That being said, the general hype surrounding Archer seems to be significantly less than Warden and Gunner for some reason, let alone Warlock. Maybe Archer seems too complicated compared to other classes or maybe it's a game population thing? No idea. Either way, voucher or no voucher, I wouldn't worry too much about seeing em everywhere.

8 hours ago, JSide said:

Eh, we get nickel and dimed enough by NC. Nothing wrong with a freebie every once in a while.

This. So much. :( 

Also Thanks guys, glad to know we’re getting the character slot voucher. Just weird that it’s not in the forum posts whereas the Exact same Warden posts mentioned it. Anyways.

• Like 1