Just disgusting @ new patch notes

Javice

thx for listening to your costumers ncsoft.

instead of actually fixing the game, you decided to put more p2w in the game .....

Why cant you fix the low fps already, i have a 1080TI and i have 20fps during raids, not only that but there are also alot of freezes for the whole raid, raiding is a pain in the ass these days ....

and for the p2w ..... first you sell those p2w boxes and right after you release next tier stones, just disgusting .... , do you guys even realise that 90%+ of the players dont even have legendary stones yet ??? the chances to refine them is just to low and now next tier already ? the gap between p2w and f2p widens even more.

and next pet tier AND pet gems ? like come on ..... we already need so many pet pods and with this even more ....

unrefined bracer AND mat for pet gems from the new raid ? srsly ? as if it wasnt bad enough already getting a breaktrough item in a 6man dungeon, now you want us to bid war in a raid  ? this just favors the p2w whales even more...

BnS is sinking ship now, time to quit, soon its the awakened weapon wich gives the whales another MASSIVE dps increase , sad rly, if only you guys would have listened to the players and didnt make it so p2w, every week i see the amount of f8 lobbys drop, iirc it was 1m+ before awakening, now we barely get over 500k ( EU ) .... more and more people are quiting and ofc your not gonna get new people to this game when its has so much p2w, new people dont even get a chance to do raid or higher dungeons cause they have no gear and cant get any cause of the constant gold nerf in lower dungeons ....

Edited by Javice
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, Javice said:

thx for listening to your costumers ncsoft.

instead of actually fixing the game, you decided to put more p2w in the game .....

Why cant you fix the low fps already, i have a 1080TI and i have 20fps during raids, not only that but there are also alot of freezes for the whole raid, raiding is a pain in the ass these days ....

and for the p2w ..... first you sell those p2w boxes and right after you release next tier stones, just disgusting .... , do you guys even realise that 90%+ of the players dont even have legendary stones yet ??? the chances to refine them is just to low and now next tier already ? the gap between p2w and f2p widens even more.

and next pet tier AND pet gems ? like come on ..... we already need so many pet pods and with this even more ....

unrefined bracer AND mat for pet gems from the new raid ? srsly ? as if it wasnt bad enough already getting a breaktrough item in a 6man dungeon, now you want us to bid war in a raid  ? this just favors the p2w whales even more...

BnS is sinking ship now, time to quit, soon its the awakened weapon wich gives the whales another MASSIVE dps increase , sad rly, if only you guys would have listened to the players and didnt make it so p2w, every week i see the amount of f8 lobbys drop, iirc it was 1m+ before awakening, now we barely get over 500k ( EU ) .... more and more people are quiting and ofc your not gonna get new people to this game when its has so much p2w, new people dont even get a chance to do raid or higher dungeons cause they have no gear and cant get any cause of the constant gold nerf in lower dungeons ....

Well hate to see you go but I doubt most whales least the ones I've spoken too will enjoy the RNG / failure rate of the awaken weapon so very few will have it to be honest with you. Takes maybe 3-4 months of focusing on the pet aura to max it currently so not really sure what your on about there. Can't say much about the new pet gems. Bid war in the raids doesn't really favor the whales but that depends on how your clan / raid group handles drops. New players out of story can do up to Shadowmoor without much issue so 80-90 gold a day isn't bad a day. It is really the community that limits what new players can join or not based on gear and the misconception that you need TT gear for MSP 1-6 or GC+ for even something like Warped Citadel when really it doesn't take much higher then Aransu 9 in most cases depending of course on if they know their class and have their accessories leveled up and mechanics.

Can't say much about your pc issues and fps as mine is far from that but no issues here thankfully (and yea I still play with low fps but its very steady and very low ping). Anyways, *shrug* can't wait to see more post like this as the update comes closer from Merlin and the normal guys lol.

Edited by Kitsune Takahashi

9 minutes ago, JiuJitsu said:

To get rid of he slow/freezing frames , TURN OFF 'Use Reflex Context Guide' in your camera options game settings (it shows you want skill to use to counter boss attacks but causes freezing/frame slowdowns)

already off for a long time, still freezes in TT and ET and its not just me but every1 in the raid has the same freeze at the same time ....

4 minutes ago, Javice said:

already off for a long time, still freezes in TT and ET and its not just me but every1 in the raid has the same freeze at the same time ....

Just a suggestion if it is always triggered at the same time at the same point file a report about it? They might just fix it. Also I do assume you all wear the hongmoon outfit (starter) as well which also helps get rid of some problems during raids?

its random, but if it happens, every1 has it, and ticket was already send, they cant seem to understand that their game is full of bugs and instead blamed it on the pc of the guy that send ticket, or they asked for a screenshot of the freeze,  support at its best .....

Blade and soul is actually funded by north Korea and this is Kim Jong-un's plan to satisfy his need to feel above anyone by being the only one to afford max gear.
Game runs like trash cause it's actually designed to run on some counterfeit north Korean windows. The ping is terrible cause your data is being redirected to North Korea. Every time the game freezes during ET boss 1 it's Kim Jong-un trying to keep anyone else from clearing ET.

BTW if you stop hearing from me know that office 39 has silenced me.

Edited by RagingPhenix
  • Like 1

19 minutes ago, Javice said:

its random, but if it happens, every1 has it, and ticket was already send, they cant seem to understand that their game is full of bugs and instead blamed it on the pc of the guy that send ticket, or they asked for a screenshot of the freeze,  support at its best .....

Not to deny you having issues, but i have not had the issue at all in any of the raids o.o

58 minutes ago, Grimoir said:

Not to deny you having issues, but i have not had the issue at all in any of the raids o.o

Then you must be special since that has been in ET since day 1. Every time it happens I hear, 'my game froze, by our entire raid. The freezing in TT and ET has been there for a very long time, so consider that something that can't be fixed. TT didn't always have that freezing so that is something they introduced to the game that broke the zone, ET on the other hand has always had freezing. It isn't always triggered by something that's happening, meaning there's no constancy to it in ET, TT it isn't as bad as it was or I am used to it by now. The freezing in ET is anywhere from 2-10s each time and it has wiped our raid many times including this pasted week. Again it, like the combat bug, is more broken things they can't fix. FYI don't expect UE4 to magically fix this stuff.

You haven't seen how the bracelet drop will work, but you're already complaining.
You haven't seen how drop of awakened unity stones will work, but you're already complaining.
Same for pet gems.

It's always *crying cricket noises* with you people. Everything needs to be obtainable day 1, at no expense.

Zitat

Well the game came to a state where the client/ the engine / the coding can't handle all the new content, too many bonus effect, amplifiers need to be calculated. This game was created around 2008 and released 2010. At our Release with the starting content in Moonwater there hasn't been any problems, you were able to go with 24 man on Poharan with all players enabled and settings on max. Just Blackwyrm with 50+ people was a pain in  the ass. xD

I am on an i5 6600,  8Gb Ram, GTX 780 and after installing all .NET Frameworks and C++ versions alone with DX9 for Windows I have no freezes or shutters in any raid. The FPS are low but I can get along with it. So if your computer is missing some files to run everything properly it have to emulate the files, this causes shutters. In addidtion to that try to switch Nvidia Profiles for the BnS or BnS Korea, just a quick google search helps (don't take  "EvilDoUsHarm's", or "NeroKoso's" FPS tipps. There are couple of other guides on youtube, reddit or here in the forums. Just open your eyes.

It's very unlikely that the devs will make any efford to continue optimizeing the game (it got already better compareing it from half a year ago), because most of them are working on the Unreal Engine 4 update, as far as I heard they are doing it from scratch, so it won't just be a graphical overhault, thats why this takes time. So instead of complaining you can do your research on your own.

Can't say much about the p2w aspect because I still can't see any p2w here in the game, its called pay2progress, although the actual unity casher boxes are going already a bit too far. But I agree that putting these new unity casher boxes in F10 from day 1 is kinda strange.

But for this complainment in total, this is not a huge dps increase as you think, same for the max pet thing, it has some slight increase and some other benefits, but its considered a luxury upgrade same as max soul, so thats why it's expensive, since they introduced soul and pet.

Now you are complaining because you can't get everything from day one without putting any efford in it, but if they give max gear for free you will complain, about the game beeing too easy and booring.

This is still an MMO, so for upgradeing your equip you need to farm, we are pretty lucky with guaranteed upgrade path here, maybe try BDO, BnS Korea or China, where your upgrades can fail, so you have to redo everything you farmed. Or WoW where you have to grind for 1 hour+ just to drop 1quest item from a mob.

People are too spoiled here, most of the time everyone is expecting to get everything for free or without efford. Although with the recent buffs to everyone since the aweakened update (already would have been enough) and the additional nerfs to dungeon and raid mechs, people still complain that it's not easy enough. You can run most of the dungeons without even careing about mech anymore, thats a shame! People get lazy and spoiled, in addition to that they complain about everything what they don't get for free.

This max upgrades are not a must have, so relax enjoy the game and progress as fast as you can, if you cash you will be faster, if not it will take a while, you can progress very fast with the events, like this one atm, where you get a massive amount of oils or pet packs for minimal efford!

My 2 Cents for this! :p

Edited by CookieDAce
  • Like 2

12 hours ago, CookieDAce said:

This max upgrades are not a must have, so relax enjoy the game and progress as fast as you can, if you cash you will be faster, if not it will take a while, you can progress very fast with the events, like this one atm, where you get a massive amount of oils or pet packs for minimal efford!

i just wanna add to this: Find a GOOD CLAN, it will make your progression better, a bit faster, you will get through content better and if you are good enough even earn a good amount of gold.

And if you are one of those "but i prefer to solo play and dont like clans" well then the issue isn't the game or the grind,  it's you, so get over it.

and here we have 3 NCsoft white knights in their natural habitat. to blind to see the game is dying and becomming more p2w with every patch ....

in response to people playing alts to get their main geared, ncsoft will nerf DC,  in the patch you have to do 4 dailys instead of 3 to get solar energy and their will be an 8 DC reward to ....

swipe or grind your ass off if you want to get somwhere in this game .....

On 9/11/2019 at 12:37 PM, CookieDAce said:

So if your computer is missing some files to run everything properly it have to emulate the files, this causes shutters.

Tho I do agree with rest of stuff, this is pure nonsense sorry, if you're missing some file (runtimes, core-dll's w/e) software won't work, emulating missing files is just nonsense and cannot be responsible for stutters.

6 hours ago, Javice said:

and here we have 3 NCsoft white knights in their natural habitat. to blind to see the game is dying and becomming more p2w with every patch ....

in response to people playing alts to get their main geared, ncsoft will nerf DC,  in the patch you have to do 4 dailys instead of 3 to get solar energy and their will be an 8 DC reward to ....

Or play the game and do the damn thing lol. Seriously I do this on all of my characters fully a day in a short amount of time which gives me the rest of the day to help clan members. It doesn't take that much time if you have a good clan/group to run with. Also, I'm not a white knight more of the drunkard in the back laughing at those complaining at minor things. They also don't nerf gold in dungeons but shuffle it to the higher dungeons in order to get players to want to do it which frankly I was doing warped citadel since day of its release without max gear (omg I know). None of them are hard.

you and grimoir are probably the biggest white knights here on this forum .....  never a bad word about ncsoft.....

and i play the game, on 5 characters, wich is 4 to many imo and i was 1 of the first, if not the first on the server getting unity lvl 100 before it became p2w and my static is doing ET1, so dont tell me "play the game and do the damn thing" cause i am ....

i can barely keep up to do the latest content, but now its almost every patch they put another big p2w thing in the game, i have 1 legendary stone that i got from DC box, all the refines failed, while whales can just buy it from f10 ....

Edited by Javice

25 minutes ago, Javice said:

you and grimoir are probably the biggest white knights here on this forum .....  never a bad word about ncsoft.....

and i play the game, on 5 characters, wich is 4 to many imo and i was 1 of the first, if not the first on the server getting unity lvl 100 before it became p2w and my static is doing ET1, so dont tell me "play the game and do the damn thing" cause i am ....

i can barely keep up to do the latest content, but now its almost every patch they put another big p2w thing in the game, i have 1 legendary stone that i got from DC box, all the refines failed, while whales can just buy it from f10 ....

That is unfortunate as I'm the biggest free to play player on here and I even have some Legendary Ascensions on my summoner and other alt characters. Just how luck of the draw goes sometimes, it isn't their fault. Most whales can buy is purples which can still fail when going for Legendary so let me point that out. Good for you on doing Scarlet Conservatory. Also, I just got done not too long ago coming down on their approach to catching up quickly to Korea and their event choices not something a true white knight would do but cool story bro / sis. I play the game on 10 characters, 9 of which do dailies and weeklies so no point in bringing that up. Also if you want to play it on just 1 go for it, you'll just have a harder time and such but that doesn't make the game pay to win, it still is pay to progress faster. You say to-may-to, I say to-mah-to. Also, the whole unity thing isn't pay to win even with the reputation charms, it is just there as a convenience for those who can't play as long or use as many characters in order to max out their unity. Remember how people would complain about not enough time to fill the 250,000 unity cap and now it is 500,000 for those of us who can meet the cap daily? Yes I rest my case.

Am 12.9.2019 um 17:19 schrieb MCOnyx:

Tho I do agree with rest of stuff, this is pure nonsense sorry, if you're missing some file (runtimes, core-dll's w/e) software won't work, emulating missing files is just nonsense and cannot be responsible for stutters.

Than google about DX12 on Windows 10, it doesn't fully include DX9, so if a process requests code from a dx9 dll it has to emulate DX9, that is why my game ran better without shutters after installing DX9 Runtimes separately from Microsoft and also installing all the C++ and .net frameworks.

For C++ and .NET you are right, that it doesn't emulate, but with all the different versions there might be some improvement which helped the game running better.

Am 12.9.2019 um 10:44 schrieb Javice:

I am defenitly not a white knight for NCWest, because in my oppinion they destroy the game because of listening on people who cry about everything.

Like this dungeon is so hard I cant clear it (because I don't have a clue on what I am doing and I don't know the mech). Instead of makeing something of their guide menu CTRL + F NCWest decides to make the dungeons braindead that you can ignore the mech completely (eg Shadowmoor). From all the versions of BnS ours is so far the easiest, because of too many ignorant and lazy people crying about everything what causes then to work for their equipment, instead of getting it for free.

Take a look at the future F8 changes Easy Mode for braindead and just 4 Hard mode dungeons left. In my opinion they just should have left all the Hard Modes and make them more rewarding. For example like in Korea they have Easy mode (our current normal mode, normal mode (our old normal mode before the mech nerfs) and hard mode with the original hard mode mechanics.

For the players playing the game it would be much wiser to get some information from google YouTube or whatever about mechanics and play the game like its intended (it will make a lot more fun if you know what you are doing instead of just run through everything like a zombie). But well this would actually mean that people have to learn something, this can be kind of hard, so people decide to get angry on everything. Try out other MMOs than you can cry about P2W or long grinds, like WoW grinding 1 hour on one spot to get 1/3 quest items, blade and soul is nothing compared to it.

• Like 2