Storm of Arrows: Items and Systems Update Preview

Sunshine

52 minutes ago, Sunshine said:

Several changes to items and systems, and some new improvements are coming with the Blade & Soul: Storm of Arrows update. Check out the article for a quick look at what’s in store before we release the full patch notes next week: https://www.bladeandsoul.com/en/news/storm-of-arrows-items-and-systems-preview/

I'm just curious as if we are indeed getting a free character slot with archer's release?

Next time you at NCWEST publish a game, please make sure its a contract more based on acquisition so we aren't shoved Pet Aura Gems, Awakened Ascension/Radiance Stones, and a new Pet Aura tier down our throats. No one in the western region would ever want this and I can't imagine anyone at NCWEST thinking adding these "features" would be beneficial for the game.

4 hours ago, Rysa said:

No one cares about those P2W changes. Fix the damn optimization, BnS runs at 20 FPS with high-end PCs this is ridiculous.

That won't happen until UE4 to be honest with you which will be sometime next year (mid/end) by my guess. Which is kind of weird considering I know some people who get 80-120 fps on high end pc. *shrug* I'm in your boat with the 20 combat fps (whether I'm in a raid or not) but my pc is just a office computer so I can't complain ;)

18 hours ago, Viblo said:

Next time you at NCWEST publish a game, please make sure its a contract more based on acquisition so we aren't shoved Pet Aura Gems, Awakened Ascension/Radiance Stones, and a new Pet Aura tier down our throats. No one in the western region would ever want this and I can't imagine anyone at NCWEST thinking adding these "features" would be beneficial for the game.

Its because $$$$ rules the world, as long as they get it, doesnt matter what they bring in xD

2 hours ago, Grimoir said:

Its because $$$$ rules the world, as long as they get it, doesnt matter what they bring in xD

Seeing NCW's trackrecord that's absolutely true, but considering how the community managers play this game (in which I mean barely at all), I think they agree with us that the game has way too much grind. I doubt they'd allow these changes if they were more in charge.

13 hours ago, dirtdancer said:

Lol. I just evolve my divinity bracelet yesterday. It cost red crux form salvaging my tiger 10 bracelet. Now we have cost reduction that only need 4 silver scale? I hope there will be compensation for those who already have divinity/star breaker bracelet. 

Meant to quote this in my post above, but forgot. Try sending a ticket to the CS team explaining the circumstance, because it's very unlikely we'll see compensation for those who already upgraded considering how old the Divinity/Starbreaker/Battalion Bracelet is.

• Cyan unpinned this topic