Sign in to follow this  
xDNewbieDx

Distortion Warlock (Soul Badge)

Hello :p,
Im not sure which soul badge i should use for my Distortion Warlock, since the new badges seem to be only good for scourge WL.
Also im wondering why almost every Warlock player uses the scourge skill path ^^. (is it stronger?) 

I want to switch my main from SIN to WL so thats why i have no clue about this class.

7 hours ago, xDNewbieDx said:

Hello :p,
Im not sure which soul badge i should use for my Distortion Warlock, since the new badges seem to be only good for scourge WL.
Also im wondering why almost every Warlock player uses the scourge skill path ^^. (is it stronger?) 

I want to switch my main from SIN to WL so thats why i have no clue about this class.

Shadow does a lot more damage, But if you want to go Ice I would go with Invincible Soul Badge

Edited by SayhaSeer

Rhiakath   

Outdated since awakening (and made obsolete by 1st talent). Magnum first, then fuse with pink badge. Out of the old fused ones, colossus is best. Even better, don't play distortion.

The Distortion path is in my opinion more for PVP while Scourge is more focused for PVE. Either way you will need for both the Liberty Token Soul Badge + whatever it was for the Fusion WildBorne / WarSong for Best in Slot (more so for Scourge as I never bothered to try out Distortion / check out badges for it.

Arohk   
On 7.9.2019 at 10:47 PM, SayhaSeer said:

Shadow does a lot more damage, But if you want to go Ice I would go with Invincible Soul Badge

hmm My warlock has pretty bad gear, 1400 Ap, raven 6 and Shadow did much worse in dps, even with the new legendary soul badge, anyhow... WL need a good DPS boost , at least 50%, the accessories and badges are so bad, only give marginal AP damage boost of 120% AP damage to dragoncall, while other classes get 600% AP damage on their main attack. (fire BM)

For example, i have 3 characters all around 1400 Ap and raven accessory , VT+TT Soulshield mix..

My Soulfighter could beat Hae Mujin stage 3 with around 450-480k dps.

My Summoner was able to beat him with ~440k dps

But my warlock could not beat stage 3, barely did 300-330k (ice) and under 300k (shadow)

(all character have same gear)

Edited by Arohk