Questions of a new Warlock

Shirlym

Hello everyone , I'm newbie here and I have some questions about game. Also I couldn't find the right topics for my questions.

1) What is Shadow Warlock and Ice Warlock ? Is there any other Warlock type ?

2) I just figured out that I have 2 skill paths and one has Dragon Call and other has Dragon Helix , I guess these are like ultimate skills of each path. Which one is more dangerous ?

3) Are raryu coins useful ? 

4) I have 3 5 and 7 of Stalker Soul Shield sets , what if I get all 8 of them ? Which soul shield is more useful ?

These are my questions so far , thank you for your time :)

Edited by Shirlym

Hi Shirlym, there is a lot of information around, but it is in disguise :)

After the awakening path a few moths ago, some names changed.

1) Shadow Warlock is the old name for Scourge and Ice Warlock the old name for Distortion, there is a third specialization still locked for Warlock, we'll have to wait a future update. 

2) The skill paths you mentioned are related to the specialization you chose. Dragoncall is from Distortion path and Dragon Helix from Scourge. I've seen people prefering to go Distortion others say Scourge is better. I do like Scourge. In my opinion Scourge rotation flows better :)

3) Naryu Coins are useful in early stages, but not too much, in my opinion.

4) As for the Soulshield, it doesn't really matter which class or specialization you are, the way to go should be a little bit like: MSP --> Khanda Vihar --> Fallen --> Grand Celestial --> Thornbreaker (I think there is already Thornbreaker, I'm still at Grand Celestial)

Older players still stick to the old names ICE and SHADOW, but you should be able to find more information online. Look on Google, or on Youtube. I often find there what I need to know.

Hope I may have helped... have fun!