does archer update give...

pikapikapika

Im not even sure we will get a Character slot voucher this time. I just got an email announcint the Archer offer to claim the starter pack.

Zitat

Join Blade & Soul: Storm of Arrows and Register for a FREE Zen Archer Bullseye Pack

[...]

This pack comes with everything you need to get started towards becoming the ultimate Zen Archer!

- Archangel Costume
- Archangel Hair Adornment
- Archangel Earrings
- Radiant Nebula Stone
- Radiant Core x10
- Special Hongmoon XP Charm x2

No lvl60 or Character slot voucher mentioned in the announcement nor in the pack

So for me it looks like we dont even get the slot voucher this time

2 hours ago, Merlin DE said:

No lvl60 or Character slot voucher mentioned in the announcement nor in the pack

So for me it looks like we dont even get the slot voucher this time

Its good there is no lvl 60 voucher, plus last time the character slot was also not part of the package but sold seperately in the hongmoon store for 0 hm coins.

Last time they put service tickets in a bundle, it caused a lot of problems because bundled tickets for expansions and lvl 60 need to be removed from the bundle to use. Or something like that. There were a lot of questions and complaints related to the tickets being in bundles. It's smart to not do it that way again.

I hope they offer the slot in the HM store as they always have for new classes.

They've only done the free level tix once, for warden. Perhaps they always will now given the story grind required to catch up is longer than it was for earlier class releases.

But I think not having these tix in the bundle is a good thing. I expect them to announce if there will be free service tix at release so we can be prepared but I don't expect them to announce everything at once since they'll want to milk hype response over as many days as possible.

14 hours ago, kytt said:

They've only done the free level tix once, for warden. Perhaps they always will now given the story grind required to catch up is longer than it was for earlier class releases.

Wrong, we got lvl tickets twice with the lvl cap increases not with new classes. We get a free char slot like always when a new class comes out.