Heavy Metal Illusion Weapon

Kenshiro13

I just thought that we the 5 remaining Founder's Pack owning people deserve another Heavy Metal Illusion Weapon skin since I didn't save mine from 2016 like I doubt many didn't.

Especially since the has been 4 new classes and soon 5 I think there should be another set of skins sent out.

Yes, I know whale problems but still since the support can't/won't help on this matter anyway

27 minutes ago, Kenshiro13 said:

I just thought that we the 5 remaining Founder's Pack owning people deserve another Heavy Metal Illusion Weapon skin since I didn't save mine from 2016 like I doubt many didn't.

Especially since the has been 4 new classes and soon 5 I think there should be another set of skins sent out.

Yes, I know whale problems but still since the support can't/won't help on this matter anyway

they literally sent out the founder skins 3 times since launch on various occasions. Also when buying the founder pack it was clearly stated you can only get them on one character. The fact new classes were released doesnt matter at this point.