Friends List is empty

Traase

My friends list is empty and when I try to re-add it says that we are already friends. I then friend requested someone I never had been friends with and they accepted but they do not show up on my friends list or appear blue on the map. Is there a solution for this?

vor 23 Stunden schrieb Traase:

My friends list is empty and when I try to re-add it says that we are already friends. I then friend requested someone I never had been friends with and they accepted but they do not show up on my friends list or appear blue on the map. Is there a solution for this?

There is no solution and a fix is not planed. People brag about it since this game is realeased in EU/NA. 

I implore NCSoft to please push for a definite fix.

I heard that when you ask support for help, they will wipe your friends list, because the bug occurs when certain characters are added to the list. I don't want to have to ask for hundreds of names to be wiped from my list (I have close to 500 names to keep track of), just to appear online to my friends again. I have had your problem for several months now.

Blade & Soul is an MMO. An MMO should be centered around interactions with other players. Please actually take this issue seriously.

• 5 weeks later...
Le 05/09/2019 à 03:31, Lanuri a dit :

I heard that when you ask support for help, they will wipe your friends list, because the bug occurs when certain characters are added to the list.

Do u have any source for this ? cause i already made few tickets on support (friendlist bugged since 6+ months) and the usual answer is :

We apologize since we're taking a lot of time but rest assured that the team is doing its best to solve the issue. Unfortunately, we are unable to wipe your friendlist due to limitation of our tools.