Any Idea how to fix Black screen only in bns

Future erza

I was Doing the ''Event Dungeon'' Today... and my screen suddenly Turn black i thought my Computer died but i heard game Bg music when i press Alt tab so I press Alt + Enter but every time press Click my screen Turning black and then this player with negative attitude tried to report me for being ''AFK'' while he is busy typing negative words and everyone is doing dps in game.. i tried to help even if i can't click the game i just use my R button and use the gun.. and this guy didnt even do anything but typing.... i even get the agro on last boss and he said i didn't even do anything... 

guy help. how can i fix this black screen thing

(Sorry for bad English)

Edited by Future erza

2 hours ago, Future erza said:

I was Doing the ''Event Dungeon'' Today... and my screen suddenly Turn black i thought my Computer died but i heard game Bg music when i press Alt tab so I press Alt + Enter but every time press Click my screen Turning black and then this player with negative attitude tried to report me for being ''AFK'' while he is busy typing negative words and everyone is doing dps in game.. i tried to help even if i can't click the game i just use my R button and use the gun.. and this guy didnt even do anything but typing.... i even get the agro on last boss and he said i didn't even do anything... 

guy help. how can i fix this black screen thing

(Sorry for bad English)

As long as you have made your team aware of why you were standing you will be fine, have you checked if your Graphic Card drivers are up to date?, Are you using BNS Buddy?, Does it happen often? what do you do in Game for it to trigger? (Example: when entering a loading screen, ect.)

You can also try contact support for help. https://support.bladeandsoul.com/

• Like 2

• 10 months later...

what was the fix lol??

On 8/27/2019 at 8:31 PM, Future erza said:

already fixed  it thanks guys. and im not usin Bns Buddy