Why is giving rewards so hard???

Woah64

Dear nc members...
i know u all have lots of things to do... but if u say u will give rewards for ppl who participated in design contest by 23 august...and now is end of day 25th...
can u at least tell what is problem? That question is for my fellow members who participated, i talked with lot on reddit none got 2 outfit chest u promised them...

As for me im one of runner ups, and u told me ill get my prize by end of this week...and this week is done...
I also talked with some runner ups on reddit they didnt get any reward yet...topis is here also

And now for your design team....If u want to contact those ppl , well u will have better luck to put your hand in fire and not get burned...
I sent 3 mails to them and got replay after 7 days, and replay was not good, it was like some spam mail....

Contacted your gms via ticket, now those ppl do their job, they responded i few hours, and tryed to help me...but it is not their job to deal with this thus they send me back on designer e-mail...

Is your company that bad it cant even send out 2 grand prize to winners and to 20 runner ups???
And 2 chest to other participants ???
Is it really that much of job???
At least say something to ppl let them know what is hapening, give some feed???

Contest ended in 15 august, and your them isnt capable on deliverng prizes 10 days after???

DO you need maybe 2 months , becouse you know its like u are sending all ppl in bns chests??
Oh wait u did it alredy manualy with blazing chests....its not that hard i guess...

:HongWhat:

Hi, OP of that post on reddit here, have done the same thing as what Whoah did. There has been no response from the community team email for me after 5 days and the support email is not helping. Not just the winners/finalists alone, we participants who submitted a qualifying entry deserve some answers please. Thank you.

Edited by SGYu

well i got some answers, from them... i wanted to share it to rest of ppl who didnt get rewards....
So this is what they said:

Apologies for the delay—the Hongmoon Coins will be delivered before the end of today. Thank you!

and for outfit:

Aiming by Wednesday end of day so we can deliver it to everybody.

Why do you ever believe any thing they say tho? if they say a date then expect it to come a week, month or year after that date.

You will "probably" get your boxes "Some day", is that day gonna be soon? Who knows.

6 hours ago, Woah64 said:

well i got some answers, from them... i wanted to share it to rest of ppl who didnt get rewards....
So this is what they said:

Apologies for the delay—the Hongmoon Coins will be delivered before the end of today. Thank you!

and for outfit:

Aiming by Wednesday end of day so we can deliver it to everybody.

Amazing. But thanks for the update.