Missions

minato namikaze

I would really like to know why virtually all the secondary missions have been removed! According to me, without them, the game for newcomers becomes boring, it's just a take the mission, go there and talk about it ... there is no longer the beauty of farming to go up, and even for some old players, they start a new game and they get bored to death because they no longer have to do anything, not to mention that by doing so you have made your vaucer of lv 50 useless since it can be reached in 2/3 days. If I could suggest to put back the secondary missions maybe not all but a good part and for those who have finished the story at least once of being able to choose whether to do it all again or do it with fewer missions! I personally have 5 pg (not many I know) but I would always choose to redo everything with all the missions! (I apologize for the bad English in advance XD)

3 hours ago, criticalnature said:

The sad sad reality of the game - remove content to makesure that ppl can get to the mindless grind.

Most people don't consider leveling "content" tho and just something to get through for max level. The whole "The game starts at max level" mentality

I dropped playing in ANY game once I started studying and now that I am willing to go back into this game because it looked and felt good to me, you're telling me that the secondary missions are a big "no" now? What the... But... Why? It takes away the depth of the lore o.O On the other hand...

I mean, yeah, I have met many people who had a tunnel vision and aimed only for the Endgame, this is why I always had trouble with finding anyone willing to go into lower lvl dungeons on my way up. And when I DID find someone, they were way too happy to mindlessly spam skills. I once got through the almost whole dungeon (I mained Warlock before I made a break) before I finally fell at the main BOSS. When I entered with someone (Force Master), they died on the first batch of monsters. I literally had to tell them to slow [moderated] down and listen to my commands. And when he finally listened, we breezed through the dungeon before we knew it.

Anyway, the point is, people blindly rush in. With such a mentality... there is no need for secondary missions... After all, they make you slow down. 

And I lament on this.

PS. Sorry for any mistakes, English is not my first language