This game to toxic .

porita

Hello everyone i hope u having a great day, not complaining but i going to quit that game it was alot of fun at the beginning but now the game feel to toxic i try to ignored them etc but i cant handle it anymore being insult because i am newby at new stuff etc for dungeon , or event,,, where is the fun if we cant enjoy it ??? ppl just want to rush stuff, if u mess a thing u get alway insult, it digusting, well it time to move on i cant handle having stress everytime i go in a dungeon , i hope u guys having fun tought good luck on you adventure and sorry for my english not first language, bye guys!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, porita said:

Hello everyone i hope u having a great day, not complaining but i going to quit that game it was alot of fun at the beginning but now the game feel to toxic i try to ignored them etc but i cant handle it anymore being insult because i am newby at new stuff etc for dungeon , or event,,, where is the fun if we cant enjoy it ??? ppl just want to rush stuff, if u mess a thing u get alway insult, it digusting, well it time to move on i cant handle having stress everytime i go in a dungeon , i hope u guys having fun tought good luck on you adventure and sorry for my english not first language, bye guys!

every game is toxic, and tbh everyone ingame should probably experience some form of  insulted in past ....when sundred nexus was a thing ....i mess up the most important mech of luring the drills ina cricle as back then pc was trash and my fps froze and stack them on top of each other  rip wipe .... or even ransack treasury now never liked that dungeon even tho i have gear to clear it ...

what you need to do is familiarize your self wtih the mechanics considering most dungeon mechanics can be out dps or ignored .... 

1.best to find a clan.

2.recuit people for the dungeon and ask for help.

3. ask in fraction chat for someone to carry you .

4. ask a friend. 

5.let the team know you cant do a certain mechanics.

6.do dungeon that goes with your gear, not every dungeon is low gear friendly ,yea people could carry you, but if you get kick when you try to do a dungeon higher than you should understand ... its simple to just carry you but some dungeon  requires gear and some brain,and 1 person can carry the whole team down..like shadow moor altho shadow moor easy as can be but if you mess up first boss rip.

point is don't take what people say seriously its a game, they don't know you  . block em!!!

and move on.

also toxic isnt against newbie even high gear people get it . gotta understand alot of people playing this game and they all have different life problems so forget them .

I picked up the game about 1.5 years ago and definitely experienced the same feelings initially.  After playing for a while, I also noticed about the same amount of newer players (at least at the time; I know there aren't many new players now) as toxic players that just refuse to learn and don't understand why more experienced don't just carry them because it's easy for them.  I agree with Miggs that one of the most helpful ways to better enjoy this game, especially as a newer player, is to find a group that is friendly to that player base.  Believe it or not, they still exist, it's just a lot of them have enough players amongst their own groups that they can do dungeons and raids amongst themselves.  If you do not have Discord, you should definitely get it as that's how almost all groups coordinate activities.

On 8/23/2019 at 10:47 PM, porita said:

1. Hello everyone i hope u having a great day,
2. not complaining but i going to quit that game it was alot of fun at the beginning but now the game feel to toxic i try to ignored them etc but i cant handle it anymore being insult because i am newby at new stuff etc for dungeon , or event,,,
3. where is the fun if we cant enjoy it ???
4. ppl just want to rush stuff, if u mess a thing u get alway insult, it digusting, well it time to move on i cant handle having stress everytime i go in a dungeon ,
5. i hope u guys having fun tought good luck on you adventure and sorry for my english not first language, bye guys!

1. Ditto;

2. Aim lower. Not all content is newbie friendly. Also, you're in a mmo game. People here do not mince words. If someone gets short with you, just tell them to help you with what you're messing up;

3. There are a lot of people who did most of the dungeons on the list hundreds if not thousands of times. The fun is long gone;

4. Pretty much what I said in 3;

5. Likewise! Bay bay o/

On a personal note, I'd say you shouldn't get yourself involved with randoms in f8, or if you do, just ignore anything that comes around as flame. Join B&S radi recruitment and scout the server clan recruitment sub channel. There are plenty of clans that would be happy to have you and teach you the ropes. If you stay solo in this game, you need exorbitant amount of resilience to toxicity. Either that, or make sure to point out you're new to the dungeon, so people know you didn't know better. F8 is not for learning. Pugs never aim to teach, only to clear, so if you get in a party with the idea of learning, you're setting yourself up for getting absolutely destroyed in case you mess up a critical mechanic.

Reasons why you get flamed:

1. Your gear is trash and you cannot do the dungeon without getting carried.

2. You dont know mechs

3. You let everyone wait cause you are either AFK or have big ass loading times

4. You flame first

5. You are quiet about everything

And some other reasons but thoose are the main reasons.

Soloutions:

1. Stop entering every Dungeon ! Get your gear first ! Since the ingame list of what gear you need is incorrect you may ask an experienced player about the requirement and dont enter 1.8k groups if you dont have that much! create your own group. Another tip: imagine every other group member got exactly your gear can you do the dungeon ? if yes you have enough gear but you have to calculate some mistakes in mech.

2. ask how it is done. its much better than being quiet.

3. either get a decent PC nothing like Athlon x2 atleast like I5 2500 and dont afk !

4. well dont do it.

5. Speak up.

Very few players flame without reason the lower players usually either dont understand why but dont want to accept it.

Hey, don't give up! Let the ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ go in and out of one ear. A little tip: if you are doing normal instances or events, close party chat. For myself it has been closed since the beginning of the game as well as faction chat. If you are playing other MMO games you will have noticed that this game is not worth playing for the sake of the game community, immersion, storytelling or functionality, but it works best as a light filler e.g. when another game(s) is/are on. I play this particular game in a small, familiar community, along with other games, and I don't take it too seriously. I recommend it to you too! Have fun with your favorite class(es) and enjoy developing your skills. Oh! I almost forgot! Be sure to also leave out the unnecessary stress of developing gear, as this is the main thing the game developer wants you to do and thus milk you. Have fun playing in a tryhard free atmosphere :)

I've been on an off the game since the beta, and I will not deny that some players can be a little rude at times, however there are ways to go around it.

If player is rude, I generally ignore them, there is no need to feed the flame.

I try to join a guild, that way the guild would help me what ever questions I have.

I lets say I am under-geared, for a daily, I will try to create the run and ask for people to help out.

Your right everyone want to rush though, which is why its better to do it with your guildies :)

Figured I had enough experience to speak on this but of course note that my experiences won't be the exact same as everyone else's.

BnS is probably the 4th MMO that I played long term (more than 2years).

There's no way around it, it currently has the absolute worst community out of all of them. It's always been a pretty bad one, but overtime it only got worse.

Most people don't like talking. They take the game super seriously so they log in, do obligatory things and log out all the while wanting no one to get in their way. No, they don't want to teach you anything. They fully expect you to read a guide and not ask a single question. A lot of people will say "just speak up if you dont know something" if you do that in a lobby, they'll kick you lol. And if you do it mid run it's about 70% chance someone will act like their time is money and they can't believe you'd have the nerve to join without watching a 40 minute how to video.  "just join a guild"  They're not going to want to help you either for the most part. Some are very nice though and will try. but understand that's kinda rare and what more often than not ends up happening is you get invited into lobbies where you just get speed carried through for the daily-which is great and all but you learn nothing that way, so the moment you have to go it alone you're back to square one. PvP? odds are someones streaming and calling you an idiot openly in front of 80 viewers or something. Raiding? You better have big dps and experience/know every tiny thing otherwise oh my god, you'll cause a WIPE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and those make people hulk SMASH their keyboards in ANGER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! UNBELIEVABLE you ruined their 30 second clear-they just wont know what to do with themselves and then you'll pop up in some BnS discords blacklist for not knowing mechs.

You know, I could just go on and on.

To sum it up, it doesn't get better. It doesnt.

Sure you can make great friends but they're going to get tired of what's going on and they're going to quit and then you'll be right stuck back to these people who get sweaty over every single thing in this honestly basic cuteseywootsie game. Only MMO I havent played is BDO so I don't know about that one but the others I've tried have never so consistently had such a problem with anti-social + extremely easily angered players the way BnS does. It's just so common. It's seriously so common in BnS to be angry all the time. and that's not normal. It's not normal, it's not healthy, it's not where to be unless you bring a set of friends with you and when those friends quit, just quit too.

vor 1 Stunde schrieb Showta:

They fully expect you to read a guide and not ask a single question. A lot of people will say "just speak up if you dont know something" if you do that in a lobby, they'll kick you lol. And if you do it mid run it's about 70% chance someone will act like their time is money and they can't believe you'd have the nerve to join without watching a 40 minute how to video.  "just join a guild"  They're not going to want to help you either for the most part. Some are very nice though and will try. but understand that's kinda rare and what more often than not ends up happening is you get invited into lobbies where you just get speed carried through for the daily-which is great and all but you learn nothing that way, so the moment you have to go it alone you're back to square one.

As one of the patient people, who will take the time to explain something when nessesary, i have to admit, many have to blame themself.

Most people dont even bother to read a guide and have no clue about anything in the dungeon. So its one thing to enter a dungeon and at least read a guide and maybe ask some questions about things you didnt understand, while it is a complete other thing to enter a dungeon without any clue. 

Guess one of the best examples is Naryu Sanctum. Meanwhile everyone should know to dont touch the adds at the first boss, yes there are still parties who cant just burst it down ;), but you always have someone who kite them away while you try to line them up.

Or Hollows Heart, People taking flowers and start random pulling when the boss realy reach this phase.

Another thing is people dont listen, even when you take the time to explain. I had a group in Desolate tomb Hardmode, when it still was an actual dungeon. They tried to burst down the first boss and killed his wifes, what ended in a wipe. I explained them how to do it but they killed the Wifes again three times and wiped, after that i left the group.

3 hours ago, Merlin DE said:

Most people dont even bother to read a guide and have no clue about anything in the dungeon.

One of the biggest fails in this game, that mechanics are not self expalantory. I never had problems (and the 95% of the playerbase) with understanding mechs in FFXIV after 1-2 runs. In BnS you hear the sound, 5 sec and you dead.

3 hours ago, Merlin DE said:

Another thing is people dont listen

We both know, more than half of EU players dont understand english.

On 8/30/2019 at 7:04 AM, ImoutoMaster said:

Reasons why you get flamed:

1. Your gear is trash and you cannot do the dungeon without getting carried.

2. You dont know mechs

3. You let everyone wait cause you are either AFK or have big ass loading times

4. You flame first

5. You are quiet about everything

And some other reasons but thoose are the main reasons.

Soloutions:

1. Stop entering every Dungeon ! Get your gear first ! Since the ingame list of what gear you need is incorrect you may ask an experienced player about the requirement and dont enter 1.8k groups if you dont have that much! create your own group. Another tip: imagine every other group member got exactly your gear can you do the dungeon ? if yes you have enough gear but you have to calculate some mistakes in mech.

2. ask how it is done. its much better than being quiet.

3. either get a decent PC nothing like Athlon x2 atleast like I5 2500 and dont afk !

4. well dont do it.

5. Speak up.

Very few players flame without reason the lower players usually either dont understand why but dont want to accept it.

To be honestly up to Shadowmoor everyone can do these as they honestly don't require mechanics anymore except for maybe Ransack Treasury. So, maybe avoid just "RT" or above Shadowmoor until they know mechanics. Nothing requires 1.8k AP so just ignore those dumbass people and join groups that don't set limits on their group as they tend to be less elitist about things.

Your #2 is always a plus.

#3 isn't really that helpful as you don't need much of a pc to run Blade and Soul. I play just fine on a i-3/8gb ram/4gb vid desktop on either 64 bit or 32 bit (crashes about every hour and a half with a 1 min. start up time).

#4 should more or less be use the in-game block feature. It works wonders.

One thing I do hope we get which will probably not quell most toxic players because let face it, some people are just born to be ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤. Is the Easy / Normal / Hard mode for Dungeons. However I still feel that the Hongmoon Training Room should of had you go through boss mechanics in some degree with a team of training dummies so no one had any kind of excuse. Video Guides are fine and welcome but you shouldn't need to rely on such means to learn dungeons or raids.

Am 9.9.2019 um 23:46 schrieb Kitsune Takahashi:

To be honestly up to Shadowmoor everyone can do these as they honestly don't require mechanics anymore except for maybe Ransack Treasury. So, maybe avoid just "RT" or above Shadowmoor until they know mechanics. Nothing requires 1.8k AP so just ignore those dumbass people and join groups that don't set limits on their group as they tend to be less elitist about things.

Your #2 is always a plus.

#3 isn't really that helpful as you don't need much of a pc to run Blade and Soul. I play just fine on a i-3/8gb ram/4gb vid desktop on either 64 bit or 32 bit (crashes about every hour and a half with a 1 min. start up time).

#4 should more or less be use the in-game block feature. It works wonders.

One thing I do hope we get which will probably not quell most toxic players because let face it, some people are just born to be ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤. Is the Easy / Normal / Hard mode for Dungeons. However I still feel that the Hongmoon Training Room should of had you go through boss mechanics in some degree with a team of training dummies so no one had any kind of excuse. Video Guides are fine and welcome but you shouldn't need to rely on such means to learn dungeons or raids.

1. Play with an alt yourselfe like raven 3 and nothing else. Alot of parties will still wipe. Since i have more than enough gear to do thoose dungeons alone i usually carry some low people but when i see how thoose guys play there is definetly a need for some gear.

3. Sure BNS is unoptimized ashell but FX xxxx CPU will run much worse than some gold I5 2400. Hardware still depends to some extent.

I want a voice chat. RU etc. got this years ago but we do not.

Edited by ImoutoMaster

5 hours ago, ImoutoMaster said:

1. Play with an alt yourselfe like raven 3 and nothing else. Alot of parties will still wipe. Since i have more than enough gear to do thoose dungeons alone i usually carry some low people but when i see how thoose guys play there is definetly a need for some gear.

3. Sure BNS is unoptimized ashell but FX xxxx CPU will run much worse than some gold I5 2400. Hardware still depends to some extent.

I want a voice chat. RU etc. got this years ago but we do not.

If you take 6 people out of story that know their class and the fact you can now cheese most dungeons, wiping up to shadowmoor isn't going to happen. I've taking a full party of players with raven 3-6 inside and we did just fine and never got close to enrage. Most of us use Discord for voice chats etc so there is your best bet as honestly a in-game voice chat option would be hell on new players trying to learn the game. To be honest when it comes to hardware sure it helps make the game more enjoyable but lets face it the requirements for this game are so low that you don't need a gaming rig to play it.

vor 15 Stunden schrieb Kitsune Takahashi:

Most of us use Discord for voice chats

New Story Gear people 1. dont know their class 2. they will not do the maximum dmg they can which can be a problem in some dungeons since you need to do mech then 3. They do not know the mech. Now imagine having a party of 6 with Riftwalk 3 maybe not even 8 slots and not even hexa gems while having generation 1 Legendary items and no badge.

I doubt thoose people can do even Shadowmoor alone not even Sandstorm. Dont get me wrong i dont mind people using LFP to enter dungeons below Dreamsong since usually you have people who can do theese dungeons alone without the need of people dmg wise but you need to consider not everyone is like this.

vor 15 Stunden schrieb Kitsune Takahashi:

the requirements for this game are so low that you don't need a gaming rig to play it.

Well the requirements are by far not up to date. I asked them several times to update them but they simply dont.

8 hours ago, ImoutoMaster said:

New Story Gear people 1. dont know their class 2. they will not do the maximum dmg they can which can be a problem in some dungeons since you need to do mech then 3. They do not know the mech. Now imagine having a party of 6 with Riftwalk 3 maybe not even 8 slots and not even hexa gems while having generation 1 Legendary items and no badge.

I doubt thoose people can do even Shadowmoor alone not even Sandstorm. Dont get me wrong i dont mind people using LFP to enter dungeons below Dreamsong since usually you have people who can do theese dungeons alone without the need of people dmg wise but you need to consider not everyone is like this.

Well the requirements are by far not up to date. I asked them several times to update them but they simply dont.

First part of my post was a example. If players do research like they should when it comes to certain mechanics yes they could do the dungeons straight out of story which yes would even include things like RT then with some upgrading up to Warped Citadel. Most however are lazy. Certain specs just don't need a lot of gear in order to do good enough dps in order to clear. So, it is possible as long as they don't have it in their head they are not good enough and must be carried through content.

My pc requirement comment was just explaining to you and others this game doesn't take a powerful computer in order for it to be semi stable in order to play. I personally use a i-3 dell desktop, 4 gb video and 8gb ram. Now I might not get 80-100 fps, the game holds steady at 20-30 fps even while in raids due to tweaking I've done and I hold my own again those with much higher fps (without bns buddy mind you). So the current requirements are just fine. They will increase of course with UE4.