Support is really bad // ET BADGE

Santa Anna

Hello ,how should i start ,well guess first  i leave this video here and i explain after .   System broken Upgrading ET Badge

What happen : I salvage my Aransu Mystic Badge Stage 8  to get the  8 oils +8 divine stone grave + chest with aransu badge , so when i start upgrading the ET badge ( require an Aransu badge ) i didn't know that doesn't matter what spec is your Aransu badge ,it matter only to be Aransu and i didn't see that for upgrading got automatically my Dynasty Mystic Badge ( top right corner in inventory) .So next instead to upgade the Thornbreaker Badge i upgrade back Aransu Mystic Badge to stage 8 .

Question 1 : Why Thronbreaker Badge require an Aransu Badge to upgrade ? The spec doesn't matter when it select as material ??
Question 2: Does all members from support staff do they really know how game work or they just copy paste answer from a list ? 
Question 3: Do they really care only of milking people money ?

Here are their answer from support ticket : 

1: 

Aug 22, 20:25 PDT

Hello,

We have reviewed your request. As a one-time exception for this account, we can offer to revert your Awakened Aransu Mystic Badge - Stage 8 down by three stages only, from Awakened Aransu Mystic Badge - Stage 8 to Awakened Aransu Mystic Badge - Stage 5.

These are the items that you will receive:

Game Money    195 Gold
 Divine Grace Stone    9
 Sacred Vial    9
 Awakened Aransu Mystic Badge - Stage 5

If you would like to use this one-time reversal, please update this ticket so we can process your request. Your character will need to be offline to process the request.

We will wait for your response.

Regards,

2:

Aug 23, 06:53 PDT

Hi there, 

Upon re-investigating our logs, I have verified that you consumed your Dynasty Mystic Badge to upgrade your Awakened Thornbreaker Mystic Badge - Stage 1. Unfortunately, as what GM *******   previously offered is already the best that we can do regarding your Awakened Aransu Mystic Badge - Stage 8. 

Please know that reversions are a courtesy service (not obligatory) that we try to provide our players, on an extremely limited basis. This is because these types of actions directly conflict with the intended mechanics of the game. So there are limitations to what we can provide. However, our offer is still open for you to accept. Thank you for understanding.  

Lastly, if you think that there should be changes and improvements regarding this matter, we encourage you to post your comments and suggestions on the forums, where our community team gathers player feedback so they can suggest game improvements to our development team:

https://forums.bladeandsoul.com/forum/421-general-discussion/

Feel free to contact us again if you have any other question or inquiry.

Regards,

PS : I will keep making ticket/answer until they give back the 24 oils, 24 divine stone , or they ban me for rage or whatever so i can delete this GAME .

PSS : So ya never trust NCSOFT for they bugs in game and check 10 times every upgrade or anything you do in game in term of spending materials otherwise they close the door in ur face.

Edited by Zuzuzuzuzu

• Amraith changed the title to Support is really bad // ET BADGE

Idk to me it seems you just didnt pay attention and messed up. I wouldnt blame this on support but on yourself.

It seems you dont know how the game works. Since ET badge release it was in the patch notes and on stream you need the Aransu badge to breakthrough. Also when you upgrade you can see the name and effect of the badge you are upgrading so if you didnt read, its your own fault for not paying attention.

Its funny how players rage at the game for their own mistakes...