reduce the cost of beluga ss and wwv ss make ascendant cheaper

Miggy Miggs

beluga ss is too expensive its time we reduce the cost , even whirldwind valley ss shouldn't even cost a thing now that ss is like 3 years old and costing up blood stones .

wwv ss need to be like 2 naryu silver.

beluga should cost like 5 , 10, 15 naryu silver  up to set 5 then 5 15 30 bloodstones

ascendant weapon shouldnt cost regarding bloodstones

am tired of seeing people with wwv ss 

Edited by Miggy Miggs

2 hours ago, Miggy Miggs said:

beluga ss is too expensive its time we reduce the cost , even whirldwind valley ss shouldn't even cost a thing now that ss is like 3 years old and costing up blood stones .

beluga should cost like 5 , 10, 15 naryu silver  up to set 5 then 5 15 30 bloodstones

The cost doesnt depend on how old the gear is, it depends on new releases. So once the new PVP shield hits they should be reduced. also you can farm beluga SS / WWV ss and Nova core in MSP aswel so no need for bloodstones at all if you dont want to spend them.

As for the weapon, its a PVP weapon adn bloodstones are the PVP resource for it. I woudl sau maybe reduce them a bit for upgrades, but not remove them

2 hours ago, Grimoir said:

The cost doesnt depend on how old the gear is, it depends on new releases. So once the new PVP shield hits they should be reduced. also you can farm beluga SS / WWV ss and Nova core in MSP aswel so no need for bloodstones at all if you dont want to spend them.

As for the weapon, its a PVP weapon adn bloodstones are the PVP resource for it. I woudl sau maybe reduce them a bit for upgrades, but not remove them

2 hours ago, Cor said:

Huh? Can't check atm but they already made ascendant cheap as f*** last time i checked. ss cost already got reduced too.

All those weapon and ss are 3 years old with 3 tiers above them u have beluga nova and avenging ...so my question is why is wwv ss costing bloodstone thats needed to upgrade pvp weapon of better gear and also requiring almost sed amount . tbh its really sad getting people with wwv ss in bg they need to be phase out of the game just like they did with bale and seraph.

27 minutes ago, Miggy Miggs said:

All those weapon and ss are 3 years old with 3 tiers above them u have beluga nova and avenging ...so my question is why is wwv ss costing bloodstone thats needed to upgrade pvp weapon of better gear and also requiring almost sed amount . tbh its really sad getting people with wwv ss in bg they need to be phase out of the game just like they did with bale and seraph.

Probably because Nova Core is still 2nd best in slot shields. I mean you have to prioritize what you want to get and upgrade. considering all the PVP gear gives already very high crit defense and HP,  PVP soulshields i would say are the last thing you should worry about for PVP.

Edited by Grimoir

14 hours ago, Miggy Miggs said:

Do you even know what it did cost before? They already removed the first tier of the pvp weapon and made ascendant almost cost nothing compared to before.

21 hours ago, Miggy Miggs said:

You know you can farm the Ivory SS from moon refuge so why reduce the cost?

5 hours ago, Kitsune Takahashi said:

You know you can farm the Ivory SS from moon refuge so why reduce the cost?

just because u can farm something else where doesnt mean it cant reduce .

9 hours ago, Cor said:

Do you even know what it did cost before? They already removed the first tier of the pvp weapon and made ascendant almost cost nothing compared to before.

so they should do the same for  for wwv ss ..phase it out and reduce cost of beluga ones  ...

but tbh seeing this event throwing out bloodstones may be they have it in mind to reduce some pvp cost 

Edited by Miggy Miggs

2 hours ago, Miggy Miggs said:

just because u can farm something else where doesnt mean it cant reduce .

so they should do the same for  for wwv ss ..phase it out and reduce cost of beluga ones  ...

but tbh seeing this event throwing out bloodstones may be they have it in mind to reduce some pvp cost 

That is true but at the same time seeing how you can farm it without bloodstone doesn't really mean they will reduce it like I mean they more or less phased out the other 2 pvp soulshield sets making ivory the new standard, but you don't see them reducing the cost of the one in misty woods or the 50 starter soulshield do ya? If they make adjustments they also need to lower the cost on nova core some as well since it is no longer the best in slot for pvp. Also, they did make reductions to the new starter pvp weapon already since removing galaxy tier.