Event upgrade materials limits

Shadown

On 25.08.2019 at 6:12 PM, Nemises said:

We have the daily challenge to pull us into the game every day, why isn't the event something like a weekly, where you actually can decide to do all the stuff on 1, 2 days or as daily? The players would be much more independent and from my point of view it would be a great qol change for many players with limited playtime on certain days of the week.

I agree with other sentences. But this different the game needs it,you have to get into the game every day otherwise you can't find players.

On 22.8.2019 at 7:00 PM, Arohk said:

you do this daily challenge stuff with 11 characters every day? how are you not going mad, i first thought it was limited per event until i realized it resets weekly, well that doesnt really do much then.

Just buy more oils in the grace period? then you get to 40 oils which is basicly doing it with 10 chars..

On 26.8.2019 at 9:48 PM, Shadown said:

I agree with other sentences. But this different the game needs it,you have to get into the game every day otherwise you can't find players.

Well at the current state of the game I might have to agree on this one. On the other hand many players do the event on several chars, which makes it easier to find a party for the others.

• Like 1

On 27/08/2019 at 5:01 PM, Hated said:

Just buy more oils in the grace period? then you get to 40 oils which is basicly doing it with 10 chars..

Considering most of the people who complain about limit use 10 alts that don't even fully finish storyline and are missing half the slots and just lfp-leech for the free stuff, that would require to much thinking.