Forums

Event upgrade materials limits

Shadown

I've been playing this game for 3 years. I wanted to express my own opinion 
in my opinion this system was very bad made our development much more difficult. 
I will give one sample I have 11 characters and I can only buy 5 Sacred Vial a week I don't want to buy anything else but You limit the Sacred Vials This is just an example. 
Please remove limits I wanted to indicate my distress.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Shadown said:

I've been playing this game for 3 years. I wanted to express my own opinion 
in my opinion this system was very bad made our development much more difficult. 
I will give one sample I have 11 characters and I can only buy 5 Sacred Vial a week I don't want to buy anything else but You limit the Sacred Vials This is just an example. 
Please remove limits I wanted to indicate my distress.

i have 11 characters and tbh the event is already broken if u can score 5 oils a week thats a steal alot more is there to be purchase ,  i cant imagine doing all that on alts after 5 characters am tired .... if they remove limit they would make it harder to get oils ...and i love these event where u can stuff easy without alot of farming for 1 item end of week if they remove limit imagine how much oils u would farm ...easy gear 

Edited by Miggy Miggs

i know weekly reset, 11 chracter doing event, all week was get 11 sacred vial all week , now only get 5 week, i can set my upgrade wich items, now set game, developers say you havent brain you can set we can set for you,I hate limit system

Edited by Shadown

2 minutes ago, Shadown said:

i know weekly reset, 11 chracter doing event, all week was get 11 sacred vial all week , now only get 5 week, i can set my upgrade wich items, now set game, developers say you havent brain you can set we can set for you,I hate limit system

buy pets pots instead?

11 minutes ago, KenzoAlex said:

i agree to remove limitation on sacred vial's spacialy when an alt frendly event is going on....

i have 11 char's also i invested time in them so i can do events with them but now i can use only 5 so sad

exactly my brother

2 hours ago, KenzoAlex said:

i agree to remove limitation on sacred vial's spacialy when an alt frendly event is going on....

i have 11 char's also i invested time in them so i can do events with them but now i can use only 5 so sad

they reduce the soul cost with oils needed  so getting less now isnt bad . before u needed like 60 plus oil and evrything to reach there and there so reaping more  then was understandable to now . where 3 oils equal an upgrade when u get somewhere around true cosmic  if u could get 11 oils now u could be doing 3 upgrade per week thats broken.

back then u needed more oils per upgrade , hence more supply

now u need less hence less supply 

and tbh u dont have to farm oil alone theres alot more stuff u can grab ...if u wanna farm 33 oil from this event and not think thats somehow broken wow .

buy other stuff 

Edited by Miggy Miggs

5 minutes ago, Nemises said:

Please not, I don't want to log on my other 10 characters anymore for every event. Why isn't it possible to participate in events for maximum profit by repeating them with the same character several times a day?

why not :D

why do you limit what people can buy? anyone can take what they want. if ppl dont want do event with 10 alts, they can limit themselves. but there is some ppl wanna get more vials. they are dont want limited obtainment for event items.

IDK why NCsoft makes things harder for players?

• Like 2

Am 22.8.2019 um 19:35 schrieb Miggy Miggs:

they reduce the soul cost with oils needed  so getting less now isnt bad . before u needed like 60 plus oil and evrything to reach there and there so reaping more  then was understandable to now . where 3 oils equal an upgrade when u get somewhere around true cosmic  if u could get 11 oils now u could be doing 3 upgrade per week thats broken.

Do you even know that higher stages cost more oils?  Next stage of my soul alreay need 10 Oils ;)
Do you even know how many oils you need for your gear?

Lets see:

Soul from Eventsoul* to max.: 221 Oils

Heart from 1 to max.: 144 Oils

Talisman from 1 to max.: 376 Oils

Soulbadge: 8x3 Oils = 24 Oils

Mysticbadge 8x3 Oils = 24 Oils

Assessouirs eacht tier 6 Oils for Breakthroug but ok we skip those

*assuming you got the first legendary stage from one of the Soul / Pet events, and btw:

my soul is an antique one an once was a Hongmoon soul  bought with shrads farmed from naryu labyrinth long long time ago

Overall you need 789 Oils without the Breaktrhoughs
789 / 5 = rounded 158 Weeks what is a bit more than 3 Years, but hey its ok to reduce oils even further, not to mention the upcomming ancient wepon level or reffinement system that will increase stats of weapon and soul further and guess what, you need oils for this in asia, it also is RNG where you can drop a few levels when an upgrade fails.
Since we presumably dont get the RNG version cause the community would go on another rampage, it will for sure cost a ton of oils.

Also there are for sure more upgrades for soul, heart and talisman comming up in future which also need a lot of oils.

It already bad enough you need 11 chars to keep up with main for endcontent raids.

Why not limit Oils from trove to 5 per week, oh sorry i forgot, they make money with trove but not with events

• Like 5

On 8/23/2019 at 8:19 PM, Merlin DE said:

Why not limit Oils from trove to 5 per week, oh sorry i forgot, they make money with trove but not with events

This hit me so hard i almost fell of chair :D laughed so hard,   made my day lot better :D

On 2019. 08. 23. at 8:19 PM, Merlin DE said:

Rich ppl bring more money than kids and unemployed.

5 hours ago, KzE said:

Rich ppl bring more money than kids and unemployed.

But they're still the people who bring life to the game and make it playable in parties and raids for many money spending people. Atm there is no balance between the interests of f2p and paying people like me. Allthough I don't spend as much as the players who are called whales, NC is still getting my stake. But I also think about stop paying, because with this game service sooner or later I won't have any friends left playing this game.

While I appreciate a limit to buy certain event items, I still critisize the necessity of playing alts to get to the limit. Events should be playable on one character for maximum reward (this is a point for the limit, as you acutally can do the event with the char you like!). I'd also like to make you think about the event construction in general. We have the daily challenge to pull us into the game every day, why isn't the event something like a weekly, where you actually can decide to do all the stuff on 1, 2 days or as daily? The players would be much more independent and from my point of view it would be a great qol change for many players with limited playtime on certain days of the week.

In general I find the limitation to 20 oils acceptable, while I still want to point out, that the materials for oils should be more farmable. More farmable in the sense of giving us more different places to get evolved stones, demon spirit stones, etc. They propably don't have to drop more than in other places, but please give us a choice which place to farm the next day.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Nemises said:

While I appreciate a limit to buy certain event items, I still critisize the necessity of playing alts to get to the limit. Events should be playable on one character for maximum reward (this is a point for the limit, as you acutally can do the event with the char you like!).

I think the same. The game is in a bad spot now, and doesnt look like it will be better.

Edited by KzE