So Many Broken Promises, It's Time to Go

Snowyamur

I really don't understand how you people lack this many brain cells did you forget a new class is 3-4 weeks away ? Poor unity xp in forms of charms ? not p2w at all  buy 10 bundles a day ? again not p2w at all you can farm for this ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ and it still has no insane upgrade to power outside of 6v6 maybe  badges ? how many months have u people had the chance to figure out what spec to play ? unlucky 2 old easy events that you  can farm on alts with 0 zero so bad XDDDDDD you people are a bunch of children that maybe shouldn't be allowed to play games in the first place I feel like you all got a shitty car when u were 15 and whined about it not being a new Ferrari

4 minutes ago, ealkbtfoliake said:

I really don't understand how you people lack this many brain cells did you forget a new class is 3-4 weeks away ? Poor unity xp in forms of charms ? not p2w at all  buy 10 bundles a day ? again not p2w at all you can farm for this ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ and it still has no insane upgrade to power outside of 6v6 maybe  badges ? how many months have u people had the chance to figure out what spec to play ? unlucky 2 old easy events that you  can farm on alts with 0 zero so bad XDDDDDD you people are a bunch of children that maybe shouldn't be allowed to play games in the first place I feel like you all got a shitty car when u were 15 and whined about it not being a new Ferrari

It is pay to win..sadly you're blinded by evil NC Soft, pay to progress is just another word for pay to win. Sure you can get everything just by playing. Except one tiny detail. You'll never get Best in Slot gear while its still best in slot. Game release updates way to fast and introduces new gear faster than you can achieve it. You'll always fall behind compared to whales. In example you need 2 weeks to get one octagonal gem. To get gilded traingle you need 3 of octagonal (thats 6 weeks total) and 32 hongmoon gem powder. To get gilded square you need 3x gilded triangle (18 weeks) and 128 hongmoon gem powder..but here's more fun part. dyad gems exist. You need to fuse two gilded square to get it (36 weeks) and 256 hongmoon gem powder...so its 36 weeks to get one BiS gem. Plolt twist: you need 8 of them..oh and lets not forget all other gear..soul,pet.weapon and other things..and you need 254 weeks just to get all gems. with alts? divide that by 11...still ~23 weeks. Thats 6 months..just to max all gems...getting all gear could take like 2 years...it would be fine if game didnt introduce much gear..but during 2 years you might get...2 new raids...tons of new stages for pet and stuff...each of item requiring more effort than before..being more expensive and requiring more and more farming. So its like this..you treat game like second job without ever seeing a top, while whale runs past you with BiS gear few days after that gear got released. Not pay to win? actually its heavilly pay to win. Also lets not forget that whales manage to do 40million DPS burts while free players have hard time doing more than 10 million DPS burst...
Just..create new character today..on freshly craeted new account and see how long it takes to catch up  to current whale...

the thing is you don't need to be hm 30 full unity legendarys max gear with full pyches and 18k crit to do any of the content pay 2 win is having gear pay walled I have friends who played for 3 months with better pve gear than me and ive spent a good chunk of money due to having full time work 60+ hours a week I mean yea you can drop 5000 USD in 1 day on trove on top of buying gold and have better gear than most but you still won't win anything no mech no idea how to really play the game no idea what youre doing in 6v6  im not blinding by anything its really you people who have a stick up your ass looking for anything to complain about the only real problem with this game is how poorly it runs I have a 6950x and a titan x gpu and it runs like complete trash and thats the ONLY thing I complain about some of u people have 10 hours a day to play this game stuck at aransu 6 for 8 months and say the game is p2w garbage keeping up with current stuff is not impossible its a korean MMORPG after all u grind or leave 

10 minutes ago, ealkbtfoliake said:

the thing is you don't need to be hm 30 full unity legendarys max gear with full pyches and 18k crit to do any of the content pay 2 win is having gear pay walled I have friends who played for 3 months with better pve gear than me and ive spent a good chunk of money due to having full time work 60+ hours a week I mean yea you can drop 5000 USD in 1 day on trove on top of buying gold and have better gear than most but you still won't win anything no mech no idea how to really play the game no idea what youre doing in 6v6  im not blinding by anything its really you people who have a stick up your ass looking for anything to complain about the only real problem with this game is how poorly it runs I have a 6950x and a titan x gpu and it runs like complete trash and thats the ONLY thing I complain about some of u people have 10 hours a day to play this game stuck at aransu 6 for 8 months and say the game is p2w garbage keeping up with current stuff is not impossible its a korean MMORPG after all u grind or leave 

In this game you have a lot of content which you WANT. You see rankings? YOu want to be top 30 BUT you need gear. You see BG pvp? YOu want it and have good rank? Guess what, you need end game gear. Oh there is solo dung rank. YOu want it? hahaha End game gear baby. Maybe dungeon challenge? Or faster raids? Or maybe faster dungs? Everyone wants to do it better, faster. Everyone wants to feel overpowered. Saying that "to play you dont need good gear" is like "YOu dont need a lot money you can live for 200$ / month". SO stop defending this really good but  broken game by NCsoft. Damn White Knights...

Edited by MarjoKun

if you WANT top 30 in anything work your ass off for the gear or spend like some do plain and simple rankings is people who want to stroke  their fragile ego also im not defending this game as hard as some people do its broken and I complain all the time about how ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ing poorly it runs but to sit here and cry that the game is "p2w" is stupid 

3 hours ago, RagingPhenix said:

NCWest's investment in this game is very minor, from day 1 the reason why bugs take so long to get fixed is because there are no devs. Any debugging that needs a dev to look into needs to be sent back to Korea. This is the reason why the friends list is still bugged, the Korean devs haven't been able to reproduce it and as such have no clue how to fix it.

BTW the friends list is a server side bug, every time F2 bugs that's a server side bug, the bugged weekly rewards was a server side bug... Consider this, everyone has been dealing with ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ping, random DC's and freezes not cause the servers are ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ but because we only have a bunch of technicians who can't fix anything not hardware related. If they really cared or had a brain they would of fly in a couple of Devs from KR to fix our issues.
Going with that train of thought it's possible that they did in fact want to do that but KR refused to lend NCWest some of their Devs, or that making the devs travel wasn't feasible;
In that case the game's issues would lie with KR's refusal to lend us devs or Immigration.

KR dont have this friend list, they have a social module. That module was refused by our publisher, so we use the discontinued one.

vor 3 Stunden schrieb RagingPhenix:

If they really cared or had a brain they would of fly in a couple of Devs from KR to fix our issues.
Going with that train of thought it's possible that they did in fact want to do that but KR refused to lend NCWest some of their Devs, or that making the devs travel wasn't feasible;

You dont even need to "fly in " some devs, everything that not hardware related, or i other words, everything you dont need physical access to the server, can be done remotley, all you need is a remote connection to the server, for example SSH-Access to the shell.

vor 23 Minuten schrieb ealkbtfoliake:

the thing is you don't need to be hm 30 full unity legendarys max gear with full pyches and 18k crit to do any of the content pay 2 win is having gear pay walled

LoL did you check DEN-Ranking lately?

Place 1 FM 2.5 Seconds for MAO ->  40M DPS

Place 100 BM 16.5 Seconds for MAO --> 6M DPS

Good luck trying to enter top 100 ranking

2 hours ago, ealkbtfoliake said:

if you WANT top 30 in anything work your ass off for the gear or spend like some do plain and simple rankings is people who want to stroke  their fragile ego also im not defending this game as hard as some people do its broken and I complain all the time about how ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ing poorly it runs but to sit here and cry that the game is "p2w" is stupid 

even when u work your butt off you still behind ......

everytime u take two step forward nc soft make its 100 step forward and sell 10 steps in hm store.

i dont mind them selling a certain thing in hm store, but the boost they gave others is really unfair .... 

i dont mind them selling like a set amount for an extra boost but they basically gave away everything and even if archer is coming they could have limit it to only archer.

they did this before with xps of all thing one of thing that you believe  wouldn't be touch ...so its not surprising at all then they come in with something to fix it .... after claiming 

if selling xps isnt p2w i dont know what is 

and of course they will always come out with newer gear but again like I said in an earlier comment do you NEED that new peice of gear to clear a raid ? no do you NEED it to clear a certain dungeon NO its a MMO you don't NEED everything max instantly upon getting it to play and enjoy the game if you care about rankings get good at the pvp in this game u don't need anything

1 minute ago, ealkbtfoliake said:

and of course they will always come out with newer gear but again like I said in an earlier comment do you NEED that new peice of gear to clear a raid ? no do you NEED it to clear a certain dungeon NO its a MMO you don't NEED everything max instantly upon getting it to play and enjoy the game if you care about rankings get good at the pvp in this game u don't need anything

"Do you need to play bns to live? no" those kind of arguments are so bad man, YES i need to be geared to COMPETE with other players either in pvp or pve, and with the current stat of the game you CAN't unless you grind 24hours a day, it gives whales so many advantages over f2p players, yes they are paying but its still unfair given that you can't even farm what they get with their money. Games are all about COMPETITION with other players and not just mindless farm that will get you nowhere. Please just tell me you're trolling with your comments or i'm gonna lose fate in humanity :JinsoyunPale:

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, ealkbtfoliake said:

Whats your AP?

just ignore that white knight....

im f2p, i have gc9, do i get top 10 ranking ? nope, do i have the gear for ET 3 ? nope

i did unity xp cap every day, i was lvl 100 the first day you could get it, now it all feels like wasted effort ....

These stone and ET raid boxes are 2 steps to far in p2w ..... the second i find another game, im quiting bns

Edited by Javice

you can't farm what the whales pay for ? you can sit in msp all day for evo stones to make oil need moonstones ? go sand bag 6v6 games need soul stones ? arena there is so much you can mindless farm if u dont want to do it well thats on you :| 

OP : recycled and repeated events, 
okay dude free oil and pet pods for next to no work done "
     : and now even more Pay-to-Win garbage.
ah god forbid they release catch up unity items that u can do CS HM every day for 
you talk about advantages over f2p and that only relates to 6v6  you can have a max gear hm 30 player still ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ up mechs and wipes a group whill a hm 16 with story gear does it perfectly come on now its not rocket science

On 8/22/2019 at 9:41 AM, Javice said:

just ignore that white knight, ....

im f2p, i have gc9, do i get top 10 ranking ? nope, do i have the gear for ET 3 ? nope

i did unity xp cap every day, i was lvl 100 the first day you could get it, now it all feels like wasted effort ....

These stone and ET raid boxes are 2 steps to far in p2w ..... the second i find another game, im quiting bns

sounds like a personal problem I have gc 6 and no fuse badge still have 7 kills on boss 3 ET  and you can't even say the ET box is P2W you can only buy 3 which means 15 items for weapon upgrade where the hell is that going to get u 150 USD for a waste of mats  man

2 hours ago, Javice said:

how do you farm feathers for stones ? you cant unless you swipe for resets?

how do you farm 6v6 ? you cant without gear

tbh 6v6 gear isnt that hard to farm ....with moon refuge and daily pvp farming altho having mutliple alts is easier ... its till obtainable ...... altho bloodstones share for ss and weapon can be a pain trying to farm both .

i honestly think beluga ss should be cheaper regardless becuase theres 2 ss tiers over that and beluga has better def stats that can help people survive longer compared to wwv ss 

I still can't get over how you people scream everything they release is pay to win I really truely feel like u have aransu 6 and stage 3 accs and been stuck there for 5+ months crying for hand outs every update and why would they make out dated pvp soul shields cheaper when you can spend an hour or 2 in msp and have a full nova set with 0 effort ?

This game is doomed. They are attempting to increase sales profits with more p2w stuff, because the player base has become very small. They could attempt to make the game more fun and f2p and bring back old player and bring in new players. But that would be too much work for them, and instead they wish to keep their profits up the lazy way. This is a temporary bandaid that spells the doom for the game. It's like sticking duct tape over a leaky pipe instead of fixing it, so you can get a few more weeks of water pressure. It just doesn't fix anything. 

• Like 1