How could they do this to us ( NO WARNING/SILENT PATCH)

Miggy Miggs

tbh i didnt even know theres a patch coming as no one was talking about it ...other than some new even dungeon thats all .

no live stream was done either to even let people know what to expect .

i was like let me check out forums and see whats up.... 

what i can't understand is nc secretly issue out a patch that remove a system that poeple will use on a daily weekly basis regarding pvp pve or just general swithcing of builds etc .

how could they remove it without making public that  the removal is today i mean patch note has it but that literally a day before what if we didnt log on in two days what happen then ??????

they need to allow people to use the system for 1 more week to do our switch because they didnt spread it much ....imagine my badges that i switch to pvp and cant go back to pve fusion if thats what i want hunting that divine stone and all those mats and badges all over again ...no way 

they can keep it how they want if support will do the the switches for us ....unless they want support to be flooded with reports .

2 hours ago, KlausFlouride said:

They literally told us 6+ months ago this would be a short term thing. I'm very surprised it lasted as long as it did.

SAYING ITS A SHORT TERM THING GIVES no excuse to cut it off without warning ....i mean at least let people finalize what they are doing ........ more than half the community for a fact doesnt have the badge they intend to use may be they switch to try something and  they come in with this ...that i for one thinks a stab in the back if support cant switch incase you are on the wrong build .

espcecially for a patch without video or no public announcement to warn people to switch .

this isnt just about hearing tuesday and make final switch before maintenance  its about people who got the news  when its too late ...people who werent logged for 3 or so days ..... if you can't understand that , or you got your badges correct good for you . but other people who are unfortunate rip.

this was such a good move by nc soft  ..... i wonder what other sneak system changes are coming that will step over more players  

when trove keys are going to expire they warn you with ingame notices etc .

adding a ingame notice or something that letsm people know upon sign in etc that badge exchange will be remove but nothing was done .......

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

i have 2 badges on my character wind and fire i dont use wind i just tried it last night ..i didn't get to switch back to wolf .....and now its gonna cost me another

badge which rn am broke flat. i was messing around with legendary soul badges  and i had the wrong one on last night cause i was trying wind . i switch back last night but just to let you know ..i could end up with badge that  has no use to me .you have people out there who put alot into there gear instead of swiping and to have everything messed up in the blink of an eye is really a nightmare some people put hours days and months into they gear so when something gonna come in to change that , making the community aware is top priority regardless of anything being said just to avoid conflicts or to avoid support being pile up with claims that could be avoided   . and i got some badges on my other alts from sunfire chest and i was messing with the builds ..i didnt even get chance to pick and choose ..this just spoil my whole day am not even gonna bother log on today ...break my whole spirti man

Edited by Miggy Miggs
  • Like 1

@Youmukon stated

Zitat

Just wanted to give a quick update regarding a question that was asked a lot: "how long will we be able to exchange our badges/accessories". I got the confirmation that there's no time limit for now. The NPC present at Mushin Tower enabling you to switch your Mystic/Soul Badges will remain there indefinitely, no time limit as well regarding accessories meaning that you do not have to rush to Stage 10 Legendary / Awakened before the update hits. We will make sure to give players more than enough time in advance if we were to change the above.

So 16 Hours befor the patch is more than enough time in advanced...

... at least for NC-Soft.

its not the first and for sure not the last time NC-Soft kick players, who still support their game, in the ass and ill guess support will send you their default message its endgame gear blabla, we cant change it blabla

Anyway,  good luck, i hope you get a friendly supporter who will change your badge.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Merlin DE said:

@Youmukon stated

So 16 Hours befor the patch is more than enough time in advanced...

... at least for NC-Soft.

its not the first and for sure not the last time NC-Soft kick players, who still support their game, in the ass and ill guess support will send you their default message its endgame gear blabla, we cant change it blabla

Anyway,  good luck, i hope you get a friendly supporter who will change your badge.

:tears: they need to give a 1 week period to switch  ...16 hours :(  i am still in disbelief right now everything came up so sudden ..... i hope i get one too 

2 hours ago, KlausFlouride said:

You were warned in addition to the fact your 3rd spec has been out long enough you should been able to see if you wanted to keep that badge.

its not about third spec being out , i had my  freedom to switch so i switch regardless of my reason, i play fire battlegrounds and wolf pve ....... so i switch on daily basis ...sometime am bored and switch spec ..... 

but at end of day i care nothing for pve content i only have pve gear cause i need pvp gear ..... 

at end of day i didnt get to make my final decision i felt like that was stolen from me in 1 patch as they said they are looking into it ..cause obviously they know what they did was wrong. thats evident alone 

Edited by Miggy Miggs

3 hours ago, Miggy Miggs said:

its not about third spec being out , i had my  freedom to switch so i switch regardless of my reason, i play fire battlegrounds and wolf pve ....... so i switch on daily basis ...sometime am bored and switch spec ..... 

but at end of day i care nothing for pve content i only have pve gear cause i need pvp gear ..... 

at end of day i didnt get to make my final decision i felt like that was stolen from me in 1 patch as they said they are looking into it ..cause obviously they know what they did was wrong. thats evident alone 

The exchange of badges was there so that players could choose and try after awakening patch which element they want to play, thats months ago and the system served its purpose.

I agree they should have given a week notice, but still, if you were switching day after day and just didnt go back, thats more on you than on them.

3 hours ago, Grimoir said:

The exchange of badges was there so that players could choose and try after awakening patch which element they want to play, thats months ago and the system served its purpose.

I agree they should have given a week notice, but still, if you were switching day after day and just didnt go back, thats more on you than on them.

No it isn't, stop excusing poor performance.

What job do you have that makes you believe any of this insanely unprofessional patch is ok..?

In all the years I've worked in customer service not only did I need to know the brand itself inside and out, but I needed to know details about every product they had and what other choices were out there and how to help all customers regardless of their mood-I had to be a walking google search.

So tell me what it is about being a CM that suddenly makes it ok to know absolutely nothing, dig their heads in the sand and go "oopsie woopsie xP!!! srry bois n grrls!! we thought none of that was important uwu kowea didnt tellwed us OwO!!" What makes it ok to know nothing about the brand they work for, nothing about the game they're representing, nothing that's in the patches, + have no idea how to deal with customers and constantly opt to ignore them instead. What makes it ok for them to sit around on their smartphones during office hours instead of answering customers in the forums and preparing for stream they do barely even once a month??

They've been acting like it's their first day on the job for 6 months now. and people were so busy coddling them out of spite for our previous team that they didn't want to hear or see it. They just uwu'd along and let it keep happening. and now here we finally are, 0 communication or effort anymore because at this point they don't feel like they even NEED to communicate since they get headpats for sitting and breathing. and NOW all the sudden people are like 'hey wait whats going on'.

Went on a tangent-point is;

It's not the customers fault, it's NC/CM's fault. It's their job to tell customers what's coming up and what to do and they failed that.

Blade and Soul died it's final death when King Jonathan Balenciaga Lien left. He might not have cared about the game itself much, but at the very least he did still care about the customer service part of his job and took it very seriously. He came on time, he came prepared, he came informed, and he did those streams to the best of his ability even when he was half drunk crawling on the floors eyes rolling out of his head during the holidays. His backbone remained intact at all times as well. I had hoped that ones remaining that had worked with him before would at least be inspired by his work ethic enough to step up to the plate just as strongly themselves but I was sorely sorely mistaken.

2 hours ago, Showta said:

No it isn't, stop excusing poor performance.

What job do you have that makes you believe any of this insanely unprofessional patch is ok..?

In all the years I've worked in customer service not only did I need to know the brand itself inside and out, but I needed to know details about every product they had and what other choices were out there and how to help all customers regardless of their mood-I had to be a walking google search.

So tell me what it is about being a CM that suddenly makes it ok to know absolutely nothing, dig their heads in the sand and go "oopsie woopsie xP!!! srry bois n grrls!! we thought none of that was important uwu kowea didnt tellwed us OwO!!" What makes it ok to know nothing about the brand they work for, nothing about the game they're representing, nothing that's in the patches, + have no idea how to deal with customers and constantly opt to ignore them instead. What makes it ok for them to sit around on their smartphones during office hours instead of answering customers in the forums and preparing for stream they do barely even once a month??

They've been acting like it's their first day on the job for 6 months now. and people were so busy coddling them out of spite for our previous team that they didn't want to hear or see it. They just uwu'd along and let it keep happening. and now here we finally are, 0 communication or effort anymore because at this point they don't feel like they even NEED to communicate since they get headpats for sitting and breathing. and NOW all the sudden people are like 'hey wait whats going on'.

Went on a tangent-point is;

It's not the customers fault, it's NC/CM's fault. It's their job to tell customers what's coming up and what to do and they failed that.

Blade and Soul died it's final death when King Jonathan Balenciaga Lien left. He might not have cared about the game itself much, but at the very least he did still care about the customer service part of his job and took it very seriously. He came on time, he came prepared, he came informed, and he did those streams to the best of his ability even when he was half drunk crawling on the floors eyes rolling out of his head during the holidays. His backbone remained intact at all times as well. I had hoped that ones remaining that had worked with him before would at least be inspired by his work ethic enough to step up to the plate just as strongly themselves but I was sorely sorely mistaken.

None of what you sau here is in any bit relevant to my reply.

There are 2 things:

1. Notice time - and i agree they should have given notice on this at least a week prior, thats not a discussion, it was last minute.

2. Removal of the exchange itself (ignoring the notice time here) - It was removed because it served its purpose which was allowing players to swap and test after awakening patch, which build is more beneficial for them. This purpose has been served so the system is being removed. They even clearly stated when it was introduced and even mentioned on live stream that for now it will remain in game but it isnt a permanent feature. the fact players dont like it being removed changes nothing in the fact that there was a clear notice it wasnt a permanent feature and that it would be removed.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Grimoir said:

None of what you sau here is in any bit relevant to my reply.

There are 2 things:

1. Notice time - and i agree they should have given notice on this at least a week prior, thats not a discussion, it was last minute.

2. Removal of the exchange itself (ignoring the notice time here) - It was removed because it served its purpose which was allowing players to swap and test after awakening patch, which build is more beneficial for them. This purpose has been served so the system is being removed. They even clearly stated when it was introduced and even mentioned on live stream that for now it will remain in game but it isnt a permanent feature. the fact players dont like it being removed changes nothing in the fact that there was a clear notice it wasnt a permanent feature and that it would be removed.

agreed i dont care if they wanna remove system,  it was fun and glad they came in with it ......i had so much fun testing stuff ... that half day notice need a look into tho .....no way they could have issue that patch out and not  thought of telling the community .....someone not doing their part are chose to give a blind eye