Isagix

Please bring back badge exchanging system!

Recommended Posts

Isagix   

The removal of the system was so sudden, it's almost stupid, it does not benefit anybody if anything then it pissed of many people :/ 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Grimoir   
4 minutes ago, Isagix said:

The removal of the system was so sudden, it's almost stupid, it does not benefit anybody if anything then it pissed of many people :/ 

They said when it released that it would not be permanent o.o so i dont see the problem here o.o

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Arohk   

I almost never used it, but if they want to created a better system instead that would be good because it was very inconvenient how it worked.

You were even able to buy badges from classes you couldn't even use and then were unable to exchange it because you got the badge from a box you could not open. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Cyan   

We'll be sending the feedback to the development team. We'll let everyone know if there's any planned changes. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
vor 3 Stunden schrieb Grimoir:

They said when it released that it would not be permanent o.o so i dont see the problem here o.o

they also said

Zitat

Just wanted to give a quick update regarding a question that was asked a lot: "how long will we be able to exchange our badges/accessories". I got the confirmation that there's no time limit for now. The NPC present at Mushin Tower enabling you to switch your Mystic/Soul Badges will remain there indefinitely, no time limit as well regarding accessories meaning that you do not have to rush to Stage 10 Legendary / Awakened before the update hits. We will make sure to give players more than enough time in advance if we were to change the above.

but dont give a ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ about their states, like so many times.

So 16 hours befor patch is more than enough time in advance in your eyes? you realy keep defending everything NC-Soft does, dont you?

Yes it was anonced as a temporary feature. Anyway people liked, it it didnt hurt anyone, it wasnt gamebraking, on the contrary it made the game more enjoyable cause you could easiely switch between your elements without grinding like an idiot to get a second gearset for the other element.

You could switch between element like you want what was a great advantage i realy enjoyed.

 

Realy funny, thinks people complain about, for example Clan-PVP times during the european DaySaveTime never changed, even it would be quite easy to change a start- / endtime.

On the other hand, things people like and aprecciated keep getting removed.

Seems like NC-Soft alwasy do the opposite of what the community wants.

The playerbase is raging, not only because of this patch, they are raging since weeks, but did you read any official statement from our so called Community Managers / Moderators? 
I havent, they do what they can do best, hush up and just wait until those threads dissapear at the forum nirvana, like they always do.

They only getting fast and answer, when there is a problem with the shop or NCoin/Premium purchase, everything else icy silence.

 

I dont know what they do, but for sure not their job as community manager

 

Deffinition of a Community manager

Zitat

Community managers are involved in the computer games industry, branded online communities, online research communities, corporate blogs, and other social media marketing and research activities.

Roles have expanded to include a wide variety of responsibilities and skill-sets including social media management, marketing, product support and development, PR, and customer support. At the core, community management encompasses a little bit of each of these, while retaining its core tenet - ensuring open communications between the developer and community.

I havent seen much of this ;)

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Viblo   
9 hours ago, Cyan said:

We'll be sending the feedback to the development team. We'll let everyone know if there's any planned changes. 

Hearing that phrase since launch over and over while the game instead gets worse every patch is getting old. If you know the removal of a beloved feature like the Soul/Mystic Badge exchange is on its way, you should be there to make sure the developers already knows how much we like it and preferably stop them from making the change. We don’t want to hear that you’ll send the feedback — the feedback should already have been given.

 

Also, one more thing: at least own up to having messed up with not relaying the information about the feature being removed. Apologize and make sure there’s some kind of compensation to help those who didn’t have time to change their equipment.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
NightFer   

Wait... so you are telling me for the time this feature was available you couldnt figure out which build you want to play? The sole reason this feature was made was because of the 3rd specs they released so everyone who wished to switch to the new build to do so. It was temporary "event" like they did back in KR. They shouldve removed it long ago after the 3rd spec release event was over. Oh well, their mistake.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Arohk   
1 hour ago, NightFer said:

Wait... so you are telling me for the time this feature was available you couldnt figure out which build you want to play? The sole reason this feature was made was because of the 3rd specs they released so everyone who wished to switch to the new build to do so. It was temporary "event" like they did back in KR. They shouldve removed it long ago after the 3rd spec release event was over. Oh well, their mistake.

it wasn't made for the third specc because the new soul badges were not available for change. Hence the increase in DGS prices for all the new badges.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, NightFer said:

Wait... so you are telling me for the time this feature was available you couldnt figure out which build you want to play? The sole reason this feature was made was because of the 3rd specs they released so everyone who wished to switch to the new build to do so. It was temporary "event" like they did back in KR. They shouldve removed it long ago after the 3rd spec release event was over. Oh well, their mistake.

you miss the whole point .

 

i know which build i was using since day 1 .... but at times we get bored and switch, and try this you could argue that we could buy a second badge ..and as for me i have 2 badges . but i can go 3 specs i had fire and wolf badges for a long time but for bg purposes i was using wind badge just to test something as i was bored ...... now am stuck with fire and wind badge .

 

its like telling someone he can stay in a house and you will let him know a good while when u coming back for it then tells him to get out 12 hours before.

 

its not fair and if you dont understand that well lucky you ...the system isnt for 3rd spec alone tbh because bm and kfm third spec isnt the only one dest and sin are coming so .............

 

will they re release it then ...you don't need badge to test third spec either ...unless you do a full dps test but its not mandatory.

 

 

and we have the receipts

 

they will give us ample time to finalize what we are doing and they break that promise .

 

if someone gave u tv to use for 1night and didnt collect it for 2 weeks u telling me you would use it cause its already there ..same thing 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 22/8/2019 at 3:24 AM, Cyan said:

We'll be sending the feedback to the development team. We'll let everyone know if there's any planned changes. 

I dont like telling people how to do their jobs but youre announcing in under 24 hours before the patch that you are removing the badge exchange.

I thought you guys wanted to improve communication? What is this all about? Atleast bring back Badge Exchange for One Week/7 Days/ 168 Hours/ 10.080 Minites/604 800 seconds incase the dev team doesnt understand what a week is. They are incompetent, someone should tell them that! One week is enough for people to finalize the spec they wanna focus on at this point.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
sonatine   

Maybe the current state of the consumer mentality is so far removed from what it used to be that this is just the norm now, but people really are an entitled lot now.

Here are the facts, they said it was temporary, but your complaint is that the notice was sudden. It doesn't matter, you still knew it wasn't permanent, yet you mucked about until the option was removed. And now people are whinging to bring it back, that life is unfair, and also surprisingly feel so entitled as to tell a Community Manager how to do their job. Seriously, this is bad comedy. My advice? Nothing to do with this game or the original topic...but you guys really need to reassess your life.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Shekinah   
7 hours ago, sonatine said:

Maybe the current state of the consumer mentality is so far removed from what it used to be that this is just the norm now, but people really are an entitled lot now.

Here are the facts, they said it was temporary, but your complaint is that the notice was sudden. It doesn't matter, you still knew it wasn't permanent, yet you mucked about until the option was removed. And now people are whinging to bring it back, that life is unfair, and also surprisingly feel so entitled as to tell a Community Manager how to do their job. Seriously, this is bad comedy. My advice? Nothing to do with this game or the original topic...but you guys really need to reassess your life.

Well there is another fact that you are missing.

 

Quote

On 5.3.2019 at 11:05 AM, Youmukon said:

Hi,

Just wanted to give a quick update regarding a question that was asked a lot: "how long will we be able to exchange our badges/accessories". I got the confirmation that there's no time limit for now. The NPC present at Mushin Tower enabling you to switch your Mystic/Soul Badges will remain there indefinitely, no time limit as well regarding accessories meaning that you do not have to rush to Stage 10 Legendary / Awakened before the update hits. We will make sure to give players more than enough time in advance if we were to change the above.

If you have any more question regarding Mystic/Soul Badges or Accessories specialisation change don't hesitate to ask in this thread. Thanks!

 

Yet, there was no announcement in advance. Only the patch notes about 16 hours or so before patch hit. The amount of time you have to react to change does matter! Especially for european players that is little time to react as people need to sleep and go to work. So much to your "reassess your life"...

Also, considering that the comminication from NCSOFT is crap not for the first time, yes we do tell them how to do their job. For me it's a sign that we care about this game. Because otherwise we wouldn't say a word about it.

 

 

I understand that the system was removed and I don't  think it should be there for ever. But how NCSOFT handled it was just stupid.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
FreezaFX   

we just need something like bracelets stage 10 to switch specs on badges too. will defenitely solve the problem.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/22/2019 at 9:52 AM, Arohk said:

it wasn't made for the third specc because the new soul badges were not available for change. Hence the increase in DGS prices for all the new badges.

Actually it was made and put in-game due to the changes from the old spec to the new awakening system/skill update so players could freely try out the specs to figure out 'what they wanted to be when they grew up'. Personally it only cut out the need to buy a 2nd VT badge in order to use the better spec for PVP and possibly switch your soul badge over for the pvp soul badge fusion.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Arohk   

Just bring it back okay, i don't want to play Spirit-blade in 6v6, it ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ing sux.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Grimoir   
40 minutes ago, Arohk said:

Just bring it back okay, i don't want to play Spirit-blade in 6v6, it ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ing sux.

Bringing it back wouldnt help you, since they clearly stated switching b adges etc to 3rd spec is a one-way ticket only and you wouldnt be able to switch back xD

Asside from that should have thought about it when you re-rolled :P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Arohk   
12 hours ago, Grimoir said:

Bringing it back wouldnt help you, since they clearly stated switching badges etc to 3rd spec is a one-way ticket only and you wouldnt be able to switch back xD

Asside from that should have thought about it when you re-rolled :P

i still have a stage 1 Stronghold left over from before i got the new one,  but i cant change it to fire or lightning.

Edited by Arohk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now