The most p2w patch i’ve ever seen in this game LOL

Inundated

At this point all I can do is laugh. 

You can buy 30 purple ascension stone chests, 30 purple radiance stone chests and 500k unity every day for a MONTH from f10. And no, you can’t use any of the Hongmoon Coins you’ve saved up. It’s NCoin ONLY!

On top of that they removed the badge exchanges they said would be “indefinite” after the awakening patch in March. The new outfit pouch is clearly a goldsink too...

Looks like NC needs money but man this is is ridiculous. No wonder they didn’t do a patch preview stream; everyone would have flamed them in the chat immediately for this garbage :giggle:

Edited by Inundated
  • Like 6

If you wanna do something for this game, don´t buy these packs.
How much more money do they need to fix this game? You can already tell that nothing goes into this and nothing will. This patch screams that this game shuts down, simply because we already are one-shot. At this point these modifiers make no sense anymore. There is no way for the average player to keep up with soul, heart, unity, talisman and pet upgrades to stay competitive. Let alone pvp you won´t see yourself in dps meter any time soon. Same as pve ladder.
If you buy these pouches, you contribute to the end of this game.

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, Ren36 said:

How much more money do they need to fix this game? You can already tell that nothing goes into this and nothing will. This patch screams that this game shuts down, simply because we already are one-shot. At this point these modifiers make no sense anymore. There is no way for the average player to keep up with soul, heart, unity, talisman and pet upgrades to stay competitive. Let alone pvp you won´t see yourself in dps meter any time soon. Same as pve ladder.

Amen to that... but would people listen to sense or give into their wants? 
Solely disappointed with this patch.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Ren36 said:

You can tell they're desperate with the amount of bundles they dropped in the cash shop, especially the ones with the Unity xp charms and the Ascension stone packs that you can buy up to 10 times.

• Like 1

If you played casually unity-wise since the start, you'd be ~70-80ish unity now. Difference between that and 120 is not significant stat-wise. No one is forced to buy these boxes, I really don't see what's your issue with people buying them. If they buying them in EXTREME amounts that you described, chances are (very high) they're already megalodons that would heavily outperform you in pve or pvp all the same, even without that extra unity. Rather be happy they're funding the game so you don't have to.,

2 minutes ago, Asuramon said:

If you played casually unity-wise since the start, you'd be ~70-80ish unity now. Difference between that and 120 is not significant stat-wise. No one is forced to buy these boxes, I really don't see what's your issue with people buying them. If they buying them in EXTREME amounts that you described, chances are (very high) they're already megalodons that would heavily outperform you in pve or pvp all the same, even without that extra unity. Rather be happy they're funding the game so you don't have to.,

Are you not seeing the big picture here? Unity and Ascension stones were supposed to be the ONLY ONE FEATURE that was NOT Pay-to-Win. NCSOFT changed that with this "patch" by introducing bundles where you can now buy Ascension stones and Unity xp for real money.

It doesn't matter about being happy or mad about the whales funding the game. After this patch, there will be nothing left but whales in the game, and the fact that they kept these bundles a secret is shady as hell, on top of proving the reasons why we as a player base cannot trust them. Honestly, this has to be illegal somewhere because this is screwed up, and in a way, it's extorting money from us by saying, "You want to keep up with the end-game? We made it much harder for casual players, so you either spend on NCOIN to catch up, or you die off with the rest."

This is outright wrong and disgusting that they would do this. Best way to save the game: just don't buy anything at this point.

• Like 1

We've come to point when you can clearly see that if you spend enough $$$ you gain REAL advantage in terms of your character stats.

There were RNG Boxes, there was Trove where you spend money to get materials. Some individuals called it "PayToProgress" - Okay, that's fair enought BUT right now you're buying STONES which INCREASES your STATS PERMAMENTLY. Not to mention you're buying second tier out of three. Blue -> PURPLE -> Orange. This way you're gaining so much of improvement towards your character in matter of few swipes that would took literally half of year for regular non-paying player to be not as near in terms of said stones and stats.

It's just a pure money grab just right before another Pay2Win or Pay2Progress event which is coming soon which is Trove. The gap between whales and regular players is just so huge that there is no way even playing daily on 12 characters everyday for whole year to catch up with said Whales.

Sorry NCSoft, but it's enough for me. UE4 is just a carrot on stick and your attitude towards players is just pure scumbagery. NC$cam.

I'm not even surprised that you didn't announce patch preview. You were just afraid of rightful hate you'll receive with such money-grab moves like you did.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Snowyamur said:

Are you not seeing the big picture here? Unity and Ascension stones were supposed to be the ONLY ONE FEATURE that was NOT Pay-to-Win. NCSOFT changed that with this "patch" by introducing bundles where you can now buy Ascension stones and Unity xp for real money.

Mmmm no. I guess you forgot unity stones boxes were part of previous trove and other rng boxes

15 minutes ago, Asuramon said:

Funding? With the amount of money they spend, they could have bought their own development studio. Soon we´ll get pet gems too and several other stats through achievements. Literally every item is scaling and I don´t mean the modifiers I mean the money you have to spend.

36 minutes ago, Asuramon said:

While I do agree with you here, this is an issue of precedence. If they’re doing this amount of cash grabbing with unity stones now, imagine what they’ll do with new gear later. I wouldn’t be surprised if they pull something like this when we get Pet Gems, and the Ancient Enchant system is coming soon too. I don’t even want to think about what they’ll do then honestly...

• Like 1

Well its a simple calculation.

more and more players leave the game so you need something to keep the income up or even better rising, what do you do, push out some new stuff and make it available to the shop while farming this stuff will take a lifetime and no one can do.

as i said

vor einer Stunde schrieb Merlin DE:

Kind of reminds me about MxM a few month befor the server have been shut down ;)

I start thinking, we wont be able to celebrate the 4th birthday in NA/EU

and as @ItSome1said

vor 42 Minuten schrieb ItSome1:

lol this game will shut down soon, they milking the last money from whales.. 

I think 1 or 2 month after the 4th birthday BnS is history in EU/NA it will come to a fast end with a short time announcement like it happend to MxM

• Like 1

The amount of moon shards you need for these costumes is also beyond ridiculous,

the full Moon dance set requires 120 shards and you get like 1,5 on average for salvaging one from the costume box.

Thats ~80 boxes or 8000 Ncoin. = 100€

28 minutes ago, Arohk said:

The amount of moon shards you need for these costumes is also beyond ridiculous,

the full Moon dance set requires 120 shards and you get like 1,5 on average for salvaging one from the costume box.

Why do you act like this is a surprise? Since this game has launched that is only the 3rd outfit they did like that, Grand Phoenix and Rosethorn being the other two.

i lost hope in this game ever becoming good again even with unreal...... everytime they make this game broken they push it way further the dps gap is so crazy now we went from 1 mil bursrt and under 1mil sustain to 6 mil burst and 3 mil sustain in a blink of an eye ....i stop doing pve content along time ago when those changes happened . everything is so boring now one person burst boss before mechanics even happen and even with hard mode that no one does ......its still lame. and these pay 2 win choices they making is obvious and they didnt even make a patch stream to let people know whats coming.  just bam and drop one on us ....i really hope am using the right badges or else support has to change it 

17 hours ago, Arohk said:

This isn't 1.5 on average but significantly lower, maybe about 1.2...

19 hours ago, NekoNoKishi said:

I amaze me that there are still blind people spouting non-sense like "pay2progress". 

It amazes me how you people think this is in any way shape or form p2w but I guess everyone has their idea of p2w you can get max unity rank casual you can get all the purple stones casual raid bundles ? ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ dude go upgrade your gear from farming and get the mats yourself im probably just talking to a wall here seeings how this community is full of circus monkeys riding unicycles around juggling bowling pins but hey some day I hope you'll wise up and see its pay for convenience

• Like 2

On 8/21/2019 at 12:31 PM, Inundated said:

At this point all I can do is laugh. 

You can buy 30 purple ascension stone chests, 30 purple radiance stone chests and 500k unity every day for a MONTH from f10. And no, you can’t use any of the Hongmoon Coins you’ve saved up. It’s NCoin ONLY!

On top of that they removed the badge exchanges they said would be “indefinite” after the awakening patch in March. The new outfit pouch is clearly a goldsink too...

Looks like NC needs money but man this is is ridiculous. No wonder they didn’t do a patch preview stream; everyone would have flamed them in the chat immediately for this garbage :giggle:

They offer another way to get the same item everyone else can get with some time invested, who knew? Also, it has been said a bunch of times, they never said that the badge exchange would be forever as it was mostly in place to help players transition to the new awakening system so they could change badges for the most part for free / try out new specs to settle into. They honestly didn't even have to offer that but they did. New outfit pouch I assume your speaking about the one that contains catwalk? If so, it is and it isn't considering the price of fabric these days, I opened 1 got 3 fabric back, got another 3 more fabric, made back more money then I put in.