We dont like P2W thats why we sell stats in F10 just for €/$. GG

CrazyDude90

il y a 11 minutes, Cor a dit :

That has been rip since long time, pointless thread is pointless.

Hey we have new community management, maybe this one will remember the promise and why we actually joined the game and also why we are all leaving or on the verge on leaving. on another topic they quote the CEO saying how the community management (back when linxy was here) wasn't giving proper feedback. will our "new" community  management hear us ?? I can not recommand the game to any friend because i dont know anybody that would want to play a game with zero hope of achievement/competition unless they put thousand of euro every trove...

• Like 1

6 hours ago, NekoNoKishi said:

bnsp2w.png

RIP

lol this management team is starting to scare me....

i just wish they stop with all this pay 2 win stuff i mean selling stats now ? seriously 

i wish they sell more outfits and weapon skin , and flush all those cosmetics they have up for like 2 years now and start rotating some stuff  but selling stats is just wrong and breaks everything fun about the game we will soon see xp charms for sale etc 

Edited by Miggy Miggs

vor 10 Stunden schrieb Miggy Miggs:

i wish they sell more outfits and weapon skin , and flush all those cosmetics they have up for like 2 years now and start rotating some stuff  but selling stats is just wrong and breaks everything fun about the game we will soon see xp charms for sale etc 

Thanks to all the cashers in this game who support that kind of sh*t.^^ They are the reason why NCWe$t/NC$oft can do this. It works. Thats the sad part.

vor 15 Stunden schrieb NekoNoKishi:

... maybe this one will remember the promise and why we actually joined the game and also why we are all leaving or on the verge on leaving.

do you want to hear what they say when you ask persons like CyanCC about this things? xD Here is a guy who got an answer (LOOK AT THE ANSWER BELOW):

vor 10 Stunden schrieb Miggy Miggs:

we will soon see xp charms for sale etc 

We had this already without limit how much you could buy. Back then NC actully removed the xp people gained that way and said it was a bug but nowdays they would probably let it slide.

vor 1 Minute schrieb CrazyDude90:

do you want to hear what they say when you ask persons like CyanCC about this things?

"Sometimes things happen quickly on the testing side"

They say they test the stuff they add but i highly doubt that otherwise we wouldnt have awakening or atleast not to that extent.

Testing is probably they start the game and if it does not crash its fine and tested.

Edited by ImoutoMaster
  • Like 2

18 hours ago, NekoNoKishi said:

bnsp2w.png

RIP

:JinsoyunWhat:

Harmony Jewels that cost 500+ jewel powder to fuse? yeah...sure...what kind of player will ever be able to buy 5000+ juwel powders from the market as they get more and more expensive .

when i started this game back in 2016 , was best time of my life ...no gear to worry about , i dont have 10 mill stuff to upgrade , any gear could get you any where... you could have trash gear and have fun .

and most of all you had friends , i lost sooooo many good friends in this game ....friends who could have fun with chat laugh go misty woods can do battleground with any gear and have fun.

now its all about power and craving more .... todays clan are so consume and 95 percent of convo is alll about just max this soul or max this heart its disgusting. 

Game started terribly tbh. Sure, idea is fun, combat is fun, upgrading items is unique. But their attempt to control market failed epicly. Stable prices of mats? bullshit. I rather have moonstones costing 100g each while being able to get 1k gold from just questing than have current system. bound mats are cancer. get rid of those. Let us sell everything..except equipped items. Get moonstones from dungeon? sell them , got sousltones? sell them. Got weapon box from dungeon? sell it on market too? outfits from store? sell them on auction house too. Also what with everything costing 1 copper..or max 1 silver? And dungeons giving basically no exp, monsters dropping so little. while in all other (normal) MMO you can just farm your levels just by killing monsters or by doing dungeons oevr and over again. Its done to combat gold sellers? I REALLY doubt it. Its to force us to spend money on game.There's no point of buying any of packs if you can get them in game by buying from auction. Also gold sellers might suck..but they aren't a threat...I mean...all games had them and still have, still those games live much longer than blade and soul....maybe they should turn blade and soul into buy to play or buy to play plus sub....
anyway..this game is marked for death...NC soft are slowly pushing game to its doom and making shutdown date closer and closer...proof is those boxes with radiant stones and reputation exp...getting one purple stone is rare thing. I have like 10 blue and none of purple. who knows..their chance might be 1% or 10%...never got them..but here we can buy those things for cash...they don't affect stats much..well...all purple stones surely is great boost....whats next? hongmoon skill point sell? 
tbh sealing charms were horrible idea..now they thought of somethign more evil...
As I said..this game is marked for death...tabula Rasa, City of Heroes, Master x Master and wildstar are victims of NC Soft's greed. Next in lien seesm to be blade and soul...after that most likely AION and finally Lineage 2..that's because they don't care about PC gaming..they only care about their cancerous 4 mobile versions of blade and soul and other mobile crap they are going to release. Why crap? Not because mobile games are bad..soem are might be good..but because they drains your phone battery faster. How does buying new phone each year or even faster sounds like? Fun, right? Mobile games wouldn't be a such big problem if phones had replaceable battery. That makes all environment protectiona  big scam..who cares how much we try to recycle  and avoid pulitng air if we are forced to throw tons of electronics because phone's battery is dead...

• Like 1