Hongsil’s Summer Blast Patch Notes & Overview

Sunshine

36 minutes ago, Hated said:

You never could swap ET badges.

Not what I said.
I said people that progress from VT to ET.
VT-gear, earth is stronger.
TT/ET gear, wind is stronger.
So at some point during the transition you'd have to go from Dynasty badge to Aransu badge. Which was free. And not anymore after the patch.
Especially nice if you made it awakened.

I read the patchnotes and since i am pretty active here in the forum i can tell they listened to 2 complains.

1. Making Red Soul badge avaible again (one guy asked for this only one !)

2. They increase the Unity XP you can get (ok multiple guys thats actully decent)

They still didnt care about the bigger stuff. No friendlist bug help, no balance patches, no farmspots for Moonstones, PVP times still stay the same etc. etc.

Instead of giving us changes the community wants they remove stuff from us. Stuff the players liked.

1. remove the ability to change the spec

2.  3 Experience Charm Fragments can now be processed into 1 Ordinary Experience Charm.

30 Experience Charm Fragments can no longer be processed to 1 Excellent Hongmoon XP Charm.

means we will have to craft 10k xp charms on mass instead of crafting one 100k charm and fusing it which will take alot of time again.

Etc. Etc.

So many changes the game needs to keep the players. My whole guild including me are currently looking for another game. For me i always came back to BNS but i doubt i will come back again cause the playebase is decreasing really fast now.

Like 2 Months ago BNS buddy was showing 5000 - 6000 Players usually and now its 2000 - 3000. Some mods will say (players are in the ammount of 1xxxxx) sure its not like 90% are using BNS buddy cause it makes the game somewhat playable.

Edited by ImoutoMaster
  • Like 1

vor 2 Stunden schrieb Grimoir:

I do not see how this is an issue.....getting 2 VT badges is easy as hell and you can even buy them from the npc, soul badges: wind needs the pink fuse which cannot be exchanged, earth needs the old one which everyone should have already.

There is nothing in this system needed for earth summ to go wind with ET.

Since you will still be able to swap out accessories.

This becomes a HUGE issue when you upgraded your badge already

Quite strange, things the playerbase dont like stay forever, and things we gave positive feedback get removed.

Seems like NC-Soft works quite hard to get rid even of the last hardcore players who still play...

Good Job once again NC-Soft. Maybe next time we should give negative feedback when we like something so we can keep it?

22 minutes ago, Merlin DE said:

This becomes a HUGE issue when you upgraded your badge already

Explain how is it an issue?  You had mnths to swap it over, and now especially, you can choose the right badge. The only time this would be an issue is if you upgraded the wrong badge but thats on the player and his own fault.

Also they clearly stated badge exchange would be temporary with no end date at the time.

Zitat

There's no time limit to exchange your Soul/Mystic Badges or accessories, meaning you don't have to rush to get your items upgraded before the update.

https://forums.bladeandsoul.com/topic/243646-information-regarding-the-future-of-mysticsoul-badges-accessories-and-new-tower-of-infinity-badges/

Zitat

Just wanted to give a quick update regarding a question that was asked a lot: "how long will we be able to exchange our badges/accessories". I got the confirmation that there's no time limit for now. The NPC present at Mushin Tower enabling you to switch your Mystic/Soul Badges will remain there indefinitely, no time limit as well regarding accessories meaning that you do not have to rush to Stage 10 Legendary / Awakened before the update hits. We will make sure to give players more than enough time in advance if we were to change the above.

https://forums.bladeandsoul.com/topic/243646-information-regarding-the-future-of-mysticsoul-badges-accessories-and-new-tower-of-infinity-badges/?page=3&tab=comments#comment-2052415

Well i dont consider 16 hours enough time in advanced. The patchnotes where released when most EU-Players already went to bed.

Anyway, yes it was announced as a temporary feature, but it was one of the best features they ever added cause you could switch between elements without any problems.

It was one of the very rare features that got positive feedback and people always say they want to keep it.
Who should take NC-Soft seriously when they tell "We take your feedback seriously" but than do exact the opposite of the players feedback?
Things with bad feedback wont change at all, thinks with good feedback get removed.
This feature wasnt gamebraking, it didnt harm anyone, in converse it made it much more easy for people to try new things and switch between elements.

Do you realy think i now would change my element and maybe upgrade another badge? i'd rather quit the game.

There is only on damn reason why it make sense to remove this feature. MONEY and nothing else. now people have to grind their asses of again to get another badge and upgrade it cause they cant change anymore.

And you still keep defending evers BS of NC-Soft that is frustrating many players making them leave the game.

When NC-Soft want to get rid of NA/EU they for sure on their best way to scare of the last players.

Im getting bored ot this BS NC-Soft keep doing. my premium is already cancled and when it ends i will take a break not knowing if i will come back.

I realy like the game but with every patch its geting more and more frustrating.

• Like 1

vor 13 Minuten schrieb Grimoir:

Explain how is it an issue?  You had mnths to swap it over, and now especially, you can choose the right badge. The only time this would be an issue is if you upgraded the wrong badge but thats on the player and his own fault.

Also they clearly stated badge exchange would be temporary with no end date at the time.

The problem is that they just change it from one day to the next. I remember the stream, when they introduced this system and they said, if they will remove this system they will let us know PREMATURE. And now they just remove it within 24 hours xD One of my clan members wanted to switch his spec soon, but nope :D If they would have announced this earlier, he would have farmed his pink badge in time etc. and I don't think he is the only one. For me this change isn't that important, I just switched on some alts specs from time to time just for fun, but it was nice to have.

2 minutes ago, RyVerseLy said:

The problem is that they just change it from one day to the next. I remember the stream, when they introduced this system and they said, if they will remove this system they will let us know PREMATURE. And now they just remove it within 24 hours xD One of my clan members wanted to switch his spec soon, but nope :D If they would have announced this earlier, he would have farmed his pink badge in time etc. and I don't think he is the only one. For me this change isn't that important, I just switched on some alts specs from time to time just for fun, but it was nice to have.

Whether the gave enough time is a different discussion.....i also think they could have given a week time notice.

But in example of your friend...there is no issue for him, even with the ET mystic badge the old wind badge is garbage, so either way he will need to farm the pink badge and make the new fused badges to which you couldnt change in the first place anyway.

Any old badges were not exchangable to the pink fused ones so there is nothing he is loosing out on.

6 minutes ago, Merlin DE said:

There is only on damn reason why it make sense to remove this feature. MONEY and nothing else. now people have to grind their asses of again to get another badge and upgrade it cause they cant change anymore.

|Sure there is, given i dont mind it being in game always, the only reason it was introduced was the awakening patch, so everyone could freely change and decide to play the spec they wanted to. After a few months, there is no need for this anymore. It only makes sense, and money is not the reason here as everythiong to make abadge you can easily and with little effort get in-game, this includes Grace stones, crystals and the badges needed to fuse. So stop using "money" as argument on everything.

vor 5 Minuten schrieb Grimoir:

Whether the gave enough time is a different discussion.....i also think they could have given a week time notice.

But in example of your friend...there is no issue for him, even with the ET mystic badge the old wind badge is garbage, so either way he will need to farm the pink badge and make the new fused badges to which you couldnt change in the first place anyway.

Any old badges were not exchangable to the pink fused ones so there is nothing he is loosing out on.

Did I say he plays a Summoner? xD He plays Assassin and I don't know his reasons, he just mentioned he wanted to change spec soon.
and yeah like @Merlin DE quoted:

Am 5.3.2019 um 11:05 schrieb Youmukon:

We will make sure to give players more than enough time in advance if we were to change the above.

this. Another lie from nc.

Just now, RyVerseLy said:

Did I say he plays a Summoner? xD He plays Assassin and I don't know his reasons, he just mentioned he wanted to change spec soon.
and yeah like @Merlin DE quoted:

Well ...either way if the pink fuse is the way to go, then he couldnt exchange to it anyway, ET badges are also non-exchangable.

Your friend has one advantage tho, since the next 3rd spec is destroyer and assasin if i remember good, they will very likely introduce a exchange like they did for bm and kfm so worst case he is still good.

vor 6 Minuten schrieb Grimoir:

It only makes sense, and money is not the reason here as everythiong to make abadge you can easily and with little effort get in-game, this includes Grace stones, crystals and the badges needed to fuse. So stop using "money" as argument on everything.

Oh rly? you know you need freaking Oils to upgrad that damn Badge, dont you? Not able to change the badge would mean you need a second one and you need to upgrade it and again you need oils.
So money is a damn good reason to remove a very much liked feature wich most players wanted be permanent.

But NC-Soft did what they always do, Removing the good thinks while keeping the bad ones.
Sometimes i ask myself if you are a secret employe and getting paid for defending every crap, or you just hoping to get a job as forum moderator?

• Like 1

vor 4 Minuten schrieb Grimoir:

Well ...either way if the pink fuse is the way to go, then he couldnt exchange to it anyway, ET badges are also non-exchangable.

Your friend has one advantage tho, since the next 3rd spec is destroyer and assasin if i remember good, they will very likely introduce a exchange like they did for bm and kfm so worst case he is still good.

He already got a pink one, and iirc you can change pink badge for pink badge, so I guess he wanted to wait until he got another et badge. But that's not the point, it was just an example.

6 minutes ago, RyVerseLy said:

He already got a pink one, and iirc you can change pink badge for pink badge, so I guess he wanted to wait until he got another et badge. But that's not the point, it was just an example.

you cant exchange pink fuse for another pink fuse. that was only available for BM and KFM. Other classes could not. Same with ET badges. they were non-exchangable except BM / KFM.

6 minutes ago, Merlin DE said:

Oh rly? you know you need freaking Oils to upgrad that damn Badge, dont you? Not able to change the badge would mean you need a second one and you need to upgrade it and again you need oils.
So money is a damn good reason to remove a very much liked feature wich most players wanted be permanent.

But NC-Soft did what they always do, Removing the good thinks while keeping the bad ones.
Sometimes i ask myself if you are a secret employe and getting paid for defending every crap, or you just hoping to get a job as forum moderator?

24 oils are very easy to make and get in game easily. At most it would take you 4 weeks playing 2h per day. so that is not an excuse and money has no influence on this.

they know players wanted it to be permanent, but they clearly stated it wasnt so no one should be suprised its being removed. the only discussion here should be about the notice time they gave.

If you upgrade a badge you stick with that spec, simple, the system was something to allow players to choose as the classes drastically changed, if someone didnt change  thats on him. so there should be lieterally no reason for you to upgrade another badge unless its a pink fuse or ET badge which were never part of the exchange NPC in the first place.

Edited by Grimoir

vor 3 Minuten schrieb Grimoir:

24 oils are very easy to make and get in game easily.

Yeah sure "vErY EaSy" xD And it's not like you would need this oils for your soul or heart etc. You are such a whiteknight :D you got an (often bad) excuse for EVERYTHING :D

Just now, RyVerseLy said:

Yeah sure "vErY EaSy" xD And it's not like you would need this oils for your soul or heart etc. You are such a whiteknight :D you got an (often bad) excuse for EVERYTHING :D

Its a matter of prioritizing gear. what will give you a better benefit: 400 crit damage on the badge or an upgraded soul / heart.  You arent supposed to max everything easily, also most players dont even upgrade the badges past stage 1, even people in ET raids,  so its not a must to upgrade it.

It has nothing to do with whiteknighting, people simply do not want to farm and play the game, they want everything maxed and done instantly. without any effort.

vor 11 Minuten schrieb Grimoir:

24 oils are very easy to make and get in game easily. At most it would take you 4 weeks playing 2h per day. so that is not an excuse and money has no influence on this.

Seriously? Dude are we talking about the same game anymore?
When it is so easy to get oils, why are so less people having a True Tiger soul or Higher, why so less people dont have a high heart / Amulett and why are so less people having upgraded badges?

The only way to get oils quikly is swiping your creditcard, a friend always had max soul after trove but spend a few 100- 1000 keys.

It took me three goddamned years to get an awakend tiger soul stage 1 doing every event on 2-4 chars to get the neede oils and you tell me is easy to get oils?
What fantasyworld you are living in?

14 hours ago, Merlin DE said:

Seriously? Dude are we talking about the same game anymore?
When it is so easy to get oils, why are so less people having a True Tiger soul or Higher, why so less people dont have a high heart / Amulett and why are so less people having upgraded badges?

The only way to get oils quikly is swiping your creditcard, a friend always had max soul after trove but spend a few 100- 1000 keys.

It took me three goddamned years to get an awakend tiger soul stage 1 doing every event on 2-4 chars to get the neede oils and you tell me is easy to get oils?
What fantasyworld you are living in?

Hmm 5 oils easy from this event and last event per week with just 5 characters, he is right they are easy and the event doesn't take that long. Oh and if you happen to do a f2 search for me, I'm lazy on upgrading and never feel the need to be at end game / most recent gear to enjoy the game so keep that in mind if you judge *wink*. Either way to catch up to your 3 years worth of work with the latest reduction I could do it in a few events without much issue. You could get even further with the same amount of effort for free well your time.

What kind of event is this? This is nothing more than pure bullshit! What the hell is going on?

I mean i'm not really active anymore but I always check the game again when new events start.

Btw ... 15 gold for a mysterious dress bag? common you gotta be kidding me... and then I actually spent 2000 gold on the outfit? When I got the outfit then, I was too shocked to keep playing. I logged out directly. Keep breaking the game, it will not be long before the game dies. 

Many players are upset and angry and many have left the game even after the last and the current patch.

Goodbye B & S.

• Cyan unpinned this topic