Forums

Hongsil’s Summer Blast Patch Notes & Overview

Sunshine

I wouldn't say these are really patch notes because from what I read, it sounds like there wasn't any fixes to any preexisting issues or anything. There are only a lot of things being changed and shifted around, which is really not fixing anything in the game aside from removing what needed to be removed and replacing it with something else.

38 minutes ago, Snowyamur said:

I wouldn't say these are really patch notes because from what I read, it sounds like there wasn't any fixes to any preexisting issues or anything. There are only a lot of things being changed and shifted around, which is really not fixing anything in the game aside from removing what needed to be removed and replacing it with something else.

Well....few of the things there are actually what players wanted so....there they go about "NC isn't listening to players"

3 minutes ago, Grimoir said:

Well....few of the things there are actually what players wanted so....there they go about "NC isn't listening to players"

Some of the changes are for PvP, and I don't do PvP in Blade & Soul, so for that, I wouldn't know if the changes are good or bad. But, for changes to the gear, the Marketplace, and the merchants, those aren't really fixes but are instead changes to systems already in the game.

18 minutes ago, EvaLynBoder said:

RIP casual players who like playing around with multiple specs and RIP summoners who progress from VT to ET and have to get both badges now instead of just swapping them.

That's the one thing I'm upset about. Of all changes, why was that one made? Allowing players to switch out their legendary mystic badges freely was so player-friendly and convenient, and now that it's being removed, the developers want us to farm for another badge? Yikes.

"The exchange of Legendary Soul Badges and Mystic Badges with Dragon Trader Junsorei is no longer available"

So what is the ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ing reason behind this ???????? Didn't they say they want players to try out both specs for each class ?

• Like 1

Wow. This is a big ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ you to the community.

I cannot believe how you constantly preach your asses off with "we do listen to all feedback", "give us more of your feedback", "we love all kinds of feedback", and then go ahead and remove one of the most positively changes that was letting us freely switch our Soul Badges and Mystic Badges.

Glad to see this new Sage Loya producer is helping kill the game more. 

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Viblo said:

Wow. This is a big ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ you to the community.

I cannot believe how you constantly preach your asses off with "we do listen to all feedback", "give us more of your feedback", "we love all kinds of feedback", and then go ahead and remove one of the most positively changes that was letting us freely switch our Soul Badges and Mystic Badges.

Glad to see this new Sage Loya producer is helping kill the game more. 

So are you blaming the actual BnS community players or the developers and executives on this one? It sounds like you're hating on us for these changes.

Just now, Snowyamur said:

So are you blaming the actual BnS community players or the developers and executives on this one? It sounds like you're hating on us for these changes.

As I said, we gave them positive feedback on the introduction of the gear swap system when it released, and the developers and publishers decided to take it out of the game. I carry no blame on the playerbase.

7 minutes ago, Viblo said:

As I said, we gave them positive feedback on the introduction of the gear swap system when it released, and the developers and publishers decided to take it out of the game. I carry no blame on the playerbase.

Ahh, okay. It just sounded like the dislike came from the playerbase, even though the lot of us are continuing to press for better changes to be made for the game. Unfortunately with this "patch" coming up, it sounds like the worst changes are still being made.

• Like 1

Oof, less than 24 hrs notice on the removal of badge exchange.  Give at least a week's notice next time please, or preferably warn us a full patch ahead of time.

Whats up with the victory tokens? No other token has expired like the victory tokens are sounding like they're going to expire.

EDIT: Badge Exchange was a very good quality of life feature, consider adding it back in the future permanently.

Edited by ElectricPotato

41 minutes ago, KlausFlouride said:

I'm fairly certain they made it clear that was a limited time exchange.

You're right, they did explain it was a limited time exchange, but that does not make it any less stupid. It's been shown that featuring a system where you can swap equipment based on which specialization you wish to play doesn't break the game in any way. The only thing it did was provide players with a more versatile gameplay experience.

There are zero reasons for this to not remain permanent.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Snowyamur said:

Where was this?

It was when the system was introduced, they stated that it will be in the game  but will be removed at some point just not "any time soon". The main point of it was to allow players to test out and switch specializations with the awakening patch. Thats now months after and so the system fullfilled its role.

11 hours ago, EvaLynBoder said:

RIP casual players who like playing around with multiple specs and RIP summoners who progress from VT to ET and have to get both badges now instead of just swapping them.

I do not see how this is an issue.....getting 2 VT badges is easy as hell and you can even buy them from the npc, soul badges: wind needs the pink fuse which cannot be exchanged, earth needs the old one which everyone should have already.

There is nothing in this system needed for earth summ to go wind with ET.

Since you will still be able to swap out accessories.

3 minutes ago, Dru Lockheart said:

They are just removing this option too.

No o.o  see:

"The Temple of Eluvium Legendary Mystic Badge Chest can be purchased from Dragon Trader Junsorei for the cost of 450 Hellion Core and 100 Gold."

They are just removing the individual tokens from  purchase and replacing it with the selection chest o.o

1 minute ago, Dru Lockheart said:

Current patch notes: "The Iron Conqueror Medallion, Frostburn Orb, and Heart of the Great Thrall can no longer be purchased from Dragon Trader Junsorei."

Thats what i said the individual tokens are being removed and replaced with the "Temple of Eluvium Mystic Badge Chest" so instead of buying for example Frostburn Orb, you buy the chest and it directly gives you the mystic badge you choose o.o

13 hours ago, EvaLynBoder said:

It also removed some things players wanted.

You never could swap ET badges.