Issue with open world pvp

AnimeWarzone

I have spotted numerous times high level players ganking low level players 20+ level difference between the players involved

with the way the damage system works in this game it is impossible for the lower level player to do anything  which ruins the pvp experience in my opinion because  when you flag for pvp you want to fight against people your own level not have someone who is 20+ levels higher then you come in and one tap you repeatedly till you are forced to take off your outfit till they decide to go pester someone else . I believe this to be the culprit behind the lack of  low level players engaging in pvp with each other is all the level 60's roaming around killing them when they just want to have fun and fight someone their level or close to. I  believe if there is a  25+ level disparity there should be some loss of  faction points or some type of currency penalty to discourage people from killing low level players or an escalating penalty the more it is done.

this sounds more like a WoW Vanilla post.  with the current state of the game, there is no reason to do anything other than finish the game if you aren't max level.  if you don't want to be killed by a higher level player, than simply don't wear an outfit that allows yourself to be killed.

• Like 1

You can't "Gank" someone in this game, stop spreading lies.

In order for someone to kill you.. You need to give CONSENT towards the PvP by putting on an outfit.. So if you choose to enable PvP, then.. You have only yourself to blame.

Just do your Yellow quests and stop wasting your time with pointless activities, there is No world PvP in this game.

Edited by Uldrum
  • Like 1

vor 4 Minuten schrieb Wolfengel:

Tssss

That's a problem. For some PvE Quest you must wear PvP clothes to do this.

When you (or the Player) do this Quest, you (or the Player) have lvl 20-25.

And why exactly should you do thoose quests ? Every new player gets told real quick "do yellow, orange and violett" its their own fault if they do theese quests.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ImoutoMaster said:

And why exactly should you do thoose quests ?

We can´t be certain, if it doesn´t matter. Remember evolved stones during Misty Woods times and that they went for 50silver?
Faction/PVP clothes might become relevant again and it´s not bad to try out different contents from the beginning.
So he might as well do it.

vor 48 Minuten schrieb ImoutoMaster:

And why exactly should you do thoose quests ? Every new player gets told real quick "do yellow, orange and violett" its their own fault if they do theese quests.

Then I wish you much fun if you do not do this violett quest.
Many violett quest can not be done without this quest. No wall run and only max. 15.000 (or 20.000 / I'm not so sure. It was a long time ago where I did this quest) "endurance".

vor 18 Stunden schrieb Wolfengel:

Then I wish you much fun if you do not do this violett quest.
Many violett quest can not be done without this quest. No wall run and only max. 15.000 (or 20.000 / I'm not so sure. It was a long time ago where I did this quest) "endurance".

Didnt think about this but its very rare that someone stays there and attacks people.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, ImoutoMaster said:

Yellow main quest requires once to wear pvp gear and talk to a fraction npc in ssp. The npc is often killed by high level players from the other fraction and those players also kill new players - or in my case my alts - just for fun. I think there was also a low level pvp quest in main story line and that one was misused years ago by higher level players to get their kill archivement.

• Like 1

On 8/21/2019 at 6:58 AM, Wolfengel said:

Tssss

That's a problem. For some PvE Quest you must wear PvP clothes to do this.

When you (or the Player) do this Quest, you (or the Player) have lvl 20-25.

You have people that kill low levels for numerous reasons. Personally if I'm doing faction and someone attacks me I don't bother to check level before I kill them. If its a low level, it is their fault for attacking while not checking the target's level. I mean the fact that all of my characters are in a clan should be a dead giveaway I'm not a NPC. Any case those who stated that the outfit before equipping even warns you, you can be attacked by the other faction should be a warning. Don't want pvp, don't wear the faction outfits.

On 8/21/2019 at 3:42 AM, Uldrum said:

You can't "Gank" someone in this game, stop spreading lies.

In order for someone to kill you.. You need to give CONSENT towards the PvP by putting on an outfit.. So if you choose to enable PvP, then.. You have only yourself to blame.

Just do your Yellow quests and stop wasting your time with pointless activities, there is No world PvP in this game.

thats not exactly true when someone else revives you and the player is there ready to kill you again soon as the revive is done

On 8/24/2019 at 4:01 PM, AnimeWarzone said:

thats not exactly true when someone else revives you and the player is there ready to kill you again soon as the revive is done

Well that is more in the realm of spawn killing which is also what some will do. Mostly classes that can pull you like say a BladeMaster's Soaring Falcon which is still kind of weird that the guards can actually be killed.. Honestly though the system needs a rework. I mean they could add a buff to the faction outfit which only applies to other players that if they aren't within a certain level range you can't attack them and so on. Which would probably help clean up open world pvp as it turns away some new players since they are constantly killed by people while still trying to enjoy what some people deem old content. Worst case though always remember and pass the information along to others that do faction that are low level if someone is killing you over and over you can switch channels or you can hit 3 to revive w/o your outfit which in most cases, they will leave after awhile.

Edited by Kitsune Takahashi

On 2019-08-24 at 10:01 PM, AnimeWarzone said:

Then just press 4 before he starts to ress you.. stop being stupid.. like it's really frustrating how you make a problem out of something that is so easily avoided.

Edited by Uldrum