paloaltojae

Game dying

Recommended Posts

Misaki   

Blade and Soul only has good combat and customization rest is meh, and lets not even go into optimization issues. Just because theres a handful of people with somekind of miracle computers that gives them decent fps doesnt mean this game isnt broken most of us had 10 fps in raids even with gaming computers and laptops that work fine with other games. BNS is also the most toxic mmo ive ever played and ive played alot of them.

So no i rather play FF14 which has lovely people in it because when you actually have to pay some money to play a game and not just throw it to RNG boxed and trove it takes some of the trash out instantly and whats best its not P2W. Blade and Soul dungeons are boring and repeatable. Bosses are just made over and over again. 

I was high geared almost maxed when i quit bns so i didnt get the you are trash insults much but oh boy i saw it daily, and in event dungeons there was always 1 or multiple afkers just leeching and waiting for everyone else to do their job for them and if you meantioned something all you got was yelling and cursing or massive insults because they are entitled to afk and not do anything.  So no smart players will never ever return to this toxic P2W game that has devs that dont give a crap about the community. Smart players will just hang around the forums and watch from sidelines how the game that had so much potential comes down slowly but surely, and put their money and time to something else.

Edited by Misaki

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Qiuness   

I also stopped the ncsoft financing train. Considering how expensive ncoins are... and the fact that you don't even offer a little bonus for getting more... then they do a trove, and after getting a 3 star crit, you basically get 10 soulstone worth of rags and second hand costumes. 

 

No more, they don't have a customer service, they don't have community admins although they`ll lie to you that they do!

Moreover, their game runs on an old engine and it runs bad on even the latest core i9.

 

So no...i wrote them a love letter so they can keep track of all the ppl leaving:

 

I write you this letter to remind you of the fruits of your labor. With your last trove you decided to rip off half your userbase that does not about costumes, and love stats way more."

 

Just seeing that my premium membership expired. This is the first 124.99E you lost from me. Considering trove is next, add at least another 100E to that mix.

I`m sure this is chump change for you and i`m sure you wont miss a couple of extra k's minus.
Cheers

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ombremq   
Le 22/08/2019 à 17:06, Kitsune Takahashi a dit :

..Your p2w definition is different then mine. The true definition of P2W is basically you buy something that you can't obtain by normal means that gives you a advantage over those who are free. Trust me it could be sooo much worst but its not....Merlin scream bloody murder at the same time. The store could be so much worst and really right now as I see it spending money on the game is more of a 'shortcut' then actually a full blown p2w situation. While your opinion might differ doesn't mean either one of us is really wrong. Opinions are like ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤, everyone has one....

Your wrong like most of f2p people, your problem is you don't value "time", you think is fine cause at some point you will eventally be able to catch up those who "pay" by sacrifying more time of your life playing this game...but in real life and in games aswell, "times is money" its an hard notion to understand but this is by far the most expensive and powerful currency in the world and this is what Ncsoft selling with "trove" or daily boxes they are selling us "time" under the definition of pay2progress, you still have that "simple minded definition of "pay2win" cause you seeing no items (gear) to buy in store, but if you can buy time you no longer need to implement that oldfashioned pay2win system in store, quick exemple look at the "soul" of those who paid/pay.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ombremq   

Like someone already stated game is not "dying"....game is dead ! we no longer have the proper amount of players to make it enjoyable, for exemple arena who's now a depressiv place to stop by. Also most of recent patch made me understand that this game is no longer owned by devs with correct mental health. reworking gameplay 3years after launch (awaken patch) that make everyone quit the game, why? nerfing reward/mats but asking more to upgrade gear, why?....

- awaken patch : game breaking feature, nothing else to say, remove it pls i didnt sign for that clown fiesta
- loot system in raid : possibility to bid on items like in dungeons

- account bound wardrobe / 1 page of storage : the time we could save if we could put gems in an account bound "vault page"
- mats / reward : constant nerf compared to mats needed for new items, logic where?
- new raid items : lastest ET necklace giving less dps than 1 year old necklace... logic again? stop smoking weeds at work pls

- No endgame content : 6v6 / arenas they dont want to fix it and let it die, so main goal now is farming to farm
- Boring events 
- No solid features for clans
- F8 everyday : gave up on fun & relaxing raid such as poh or bsh back in the day, no open world thingy

The list is long but i'll stop there, the main problem of this game, its no longer fun, never been to be honest... Most of people keep saying everywhere its a korean game, we have to keep farming or go away, but i have never played a korean game that grindy, most of games,  there a time to grind and a time to stop grinding  chill and have fun with everyone, i have never reached that final step in this game, almost no1 did, if only the game was decently optimized....
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Shouteha   

Started during closed beta and played for a year 2016-2017.  Quit for a year 2017-2018.   Came back and played for a year 2018-2019. 

 

And, I'm on my last leg.  Going grind til end of this current event and move on to a new mmo or something.  There absolutely no endgame content and the sharp decline in the community make it less enjoyable.  3rd spec for other classes is not "content".  Pretty much for the next 1 year, all major patches are just going be 3rd spec for all other classes and maybe 1-2 random grindfest dungeon.     

 

An as an added note to my previous BnSBuddy stats,  I saw a record low of 1743 online user this past week.    2181 right now for the holiday weekend. 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Crusader   

As an old supporter of the game during it's beta testing in the west, it's actually quite upsetting how crazy the game has become after leaving the game shortly after MSP release in September of 2016 since they were just cramming content down on the players during that year of release. I find myself logging in more and more to see what's the endgame and work/progress to get there and few things I've noticed since my departure;

 

-Game went from being particularly manage P2W with Troves being released every now and then(and actual limited time bundles) to now the cash shop just straight up offers materials that reset daily on top of certain new elements like the unified level bonuses which have no limitation on being bought thus allowing people to buy stats and skip the grind.

-Game is now intentionally a grindfest. Originally when 50 cap was released the storyline only took players upto 49 and you had to grind the rest of your EXP in the frozen area since it was the most effective source. Now the storyline does progress you far better than before but you're also able to just buy a level voucher now which not only saves countless hours of grinding but also benefits whales who do lots of alting since alts = power in this game, from my time to now. 

-A few new items; Glove, Talisman, Heart and Badge. For me when I returned I had no idea how to obtain these right off the gate since this is probably older content and there wasn't much in game info to really understand where to get them. However, they had a bundle in the cash shop which gives you some of them. Specifically, the True Ascending soul and Pet. I bought it since I felt I would get back into the grove of the game and not have to worry about those slots for the time but ultimately better deals will come from the cash shop so I don't feel even obligated to touch them.

-Lastly and probably most important,Endgame. When I returned I was still in Baleful Stage 9 back when that was top tier and 700 AP was on the higher end of the spectrum. I now see people running around with over 2,000 AP and can't even begin to imagine how long that'd take to catch up assuming no content is around the corner to further make the gap worse. The catch up mechanics now compared to my time of playing is significantly worse then ever as it still only caters to making alternative characters to do events on, trove rolls, etc. This is such an awful element to the game and doesn't do much to stop it and now with a cash shop item that can aid in it, it only promotes the culture of alt accounts.

 

 

What's the most upsetting feature to see is how the cash shop has become from something people didn't feel the need to use daily to having literal resets in it for new materials that may encourage people to swipe or spend hongmoon coin. And hongmoin coins were good for this game but the gold ratio going up now encourages either 3rd party buying or swipeing for Ncoin to sell and get gold. Now while it does sound like complaining, this is just how I feel. I never left the game on bad feelings since it's still a great game but the cash shop has dwindled the game down along with what appears to be a content draught and now all servers are merged together when originally all servers were active(the one I was especially as Mushin was considered the main server during the time). Ultimately, I think the game has lost it's touch now despite still urging me to log in everyday and want to progress because that's what I do as a gamer. I can only hope that they'll take a different approach and make a classic server like Archeage did where cash shop involvement is kept to a minimum to none at all like the old days and I'd gladly play the hell out of that version over this current monstrosity the main one has become. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Puril   
11 hours ago, Crusader said:

As an old supporter of the game during it's beta testing in the west, it's actually quite upsetting how crazy the game has become after leaving the game shortly after MSP release in September of 2016 since they were just cramming content down on the players during that year of release. I find myself logging in more and more to see what's the endgame and work/progress to get there and few things I've noticed since my departure;

 

-Game went from being particularly manage P2W with Troves being released every now and then(and actual limited time bundles) to now the cash shop just straight up offers materials that reset daily on top of certain new elements like the unified level bonuses which have no limitation on being bought thus allowing people to buy stats and skip the grind.

-Game is now intentionally a grindfest. Originally when 50 cap was released the storyline only took players upto 49 and you had to grind the rest of your EXP in the frozen area since it was the most effective source. Now the storyline does progress you far better than before but you're also able to just buy a level voucher now which not only saves countless hours of grinding but also benefits whales who do lots of alting since alts = power in this game, from my time to now. 

-A few new items; Glove, Talisman, Heart and Badge. For me when I returned I had no idea how to obtain these right off the gate since this is probably older content and there wasn't much in game info to really understand where to get them. However, they had a bundle in the cash shop which gives you some of them. Specifically, the True Ascending soul and Pet. I bought it since I felt I would get back into the grove of the game and not have to worry about those slots for the time but ultimately better deals will come from the cash shop so I don't feel even obligated to touch them.

-Lastly and probably most important,Endgame. When I returned I was still in Baleful Stage 9 back when that was top tier and 700 AP was on the higher end of the spectrum. I now see people running around with over 2,000 AP and can't even begin to imagine how long that'd take to catch up assuming no content is around the corner to further make the gap worse. The catch up mechanics now compared to my time of playing is significantly worse then ever as it still only caters to making alternative characters to do events on, trove rolls, etc. This is such an awful element to the game and doesn't do much to stop it and now with a cash shop item that can aid in it, it only promotes the culture of alt accounts.

 

 

What's the most upsetting feature to see is how the cash shop has become from something people didn't feel the need to use daily to having literal resets in it for new materials that may encourage people to swipe or spend hongmoon coin. And hongmoin coins were good for this game but the gold ratio going up now encourages either 3rd party buying or swipeing for Ncoin to sell and get gold. Now while it does sound like complaining, this is just how I feel. I never left the game on bad feelings since it's still a great game but the cash shop has dwindled the game down along with what appears to be a content draught and now all servers are merged together when originally all servers were active(the one I was especially as Mushin was considered the main server during the time). Ultimately, I think the game has lost it's touch now despite still urging me to log in everyday and want to progress because that's what I do as a gamer. I can only hope that they'll take a different approach and make a classic server like Archeage did where cash shop involvement is kept to a minimum to none at all like the old days and I'd gladly play the hell out of that version over this current monstrosity the main one has become. 

As much as i like the idea of new (classic) server i do feel the need to remind you however this is nc. Sure they'll keep the new server p2w free for a while (i give a 2 months tops) then the small rng boxes start to make their appearance, followed later by medium ones up untill the moment they bring the big nukes. Before you realise it your/our *new* server will be polluted beyond saving point, same as main. New server will do nothing but give a little breeze/refresh hope........untill it comes slipping down the road same as main.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, Puril said:

As much as i like the idea of new (classic) server i do feel the need to remind you however this is nc. Sure they'll keep the new server p2w free for a while (i give a 2 months tops) then the small rng boxes start to make their appearance, followed later by medium ones up untill the moment they bring the big nukes. Before you realise it your/our *new* server will be polluted beyond saving point, same as main. New server will do nothing but give a little breeze/refresh hope........untill it comes slipping down the road same as main.

I think a classic server would be the final nail in the coffin for BnS as we know it. The idea of splitting an already rapidly declining population would not be a good one. Saddly enough the state of the game is not strong enough to support such a drastic move. As I stated before, they will release the archer for a tactical playerbase retention and small gain for a time. But I fear that with the repetitive  nature of the game & toxic nature of the community it will not be enough sustain players or retain new players. 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Its not dying. It is dead long time ago. Now they are just putiing nails into coffin. Sure game is popular and has few players left. Still...the state of game is tragic. Pay to win events and no streams..twice in a row(?) I mean..new patch should come on 9/11. We have zero news about it. Not only they don't mention anything about stream, but we have zero information about what's in patch. It's like they don't care at all. Compared to game we had in 2016..this one is just broken shell of it. Producers letter with roadmap for 2016 (whole year) vs this...keeping players in the dark about what's about to happen in less than 10 days... what's in next patch NC Soft? Ultimate packs which Gives ET jewels, BiS soul, pet, dyad gems 8x and ET weapon stage 1 for just 99999NC Coin?

Edited by YunoGasaiYandere

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Elijah23   
15 hours ago, YunoGasaiYandere said:

Its not dying. It is dead long time ago. Now they are just putiing nails into coffin. Sure game is popular and has few players left. Still...the state of game is tragic. Pay to win events and no streams..twice in a row(?) I mean..new patch should come on 9/11. We have zero news about it. Not only they don't mention anything about stream, but we have zero information about what's in patch. It's like they don't care at all. Compared to game we had in 2016..this one is just broken shell of it. Producers letter with roadmap for 2016 (whole year) vs this...keeping players in the dark about what's about to happen in less than 10 days... what's in next patch NC Soft? Ultimate packs which Gives ET jewels, BiS soul, pet, dyad gems 8x and ET weapon stage 1 for just 99999NC Coin?

The update is gonna happen on the 18 of september not 11. Most likely we will get patch stream next week.

Edited by Elijah23

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Elijah23 said:

The update is gonna happen on the 18 of september not 11. Most likely we will get patch stream next week.

Most likely....still...even if patch is 2 weeks later..on sep18, I hope they'll give us at least a little info this week...
Also stream might not happen if it'll be focused on p2w stuff (just like current trash tier reputation and purple ascension stone sales on cash  shop)...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Those p2w Unity boxes were the beginning of the end. Call it what you want, but there isn't anywhere near the amount of people playing that there was even 6 weeks ago.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Been in this server like 3 years+

 

And from lots lots of servers down to 1 in just 3 years+

 

The point for building up class is to be PVP-er. PVE is boring.

 

MUST HAVE Clan War. More territorial war.

 

Granado ESpada Online SEA until today still survive since 2007 (12 years running) ... korean game

 

They have hardcore players who spent 5-10K USD each. Some of them even spent like 20-30K USD already.

 

Clan War is key for their SERVER longevity

 

Edited by Jack Valent

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/28/2019 at 4:55 PM, ombremq said:

Your wrong like most of f2p people, your problem is you don't value "time", you think is fine cause at some point you will eventally be able to catch up those who "pay" by sacrifying more time of your life playing this game...but in real life and in games aswell, "times is money" its an hard notion to understand but this is by far the most expensive and powerful currency in the world and this is what Ncsoft selling with "trove" or daily boxes they are selling us "time" under the definition of pay2progress, you still have that "simple minded definition of "pay2win" cause you seeing no items (gear) to buy in store, but if you can buy time you no longer need to implement that oldfashioned pay2win system in store, quick exemple look at the "soul" of those who paid/pay.

Sorry for the late response but I do value time and I do believe I mentioned doing dailies on all of my characters takes maybe 2 hours (that is over 900 gold per day). Also, looking at souls of those who paid/pay compared to those who focus upgrade them you won't see too much difference. Example this event if I was focused on actually doing a Soul I could of gotten a easy 5 Vials a week + other characters to max out the pet packs and with the reductions in place on upgrading the soul currently, you can catch up pretty quickly over the course of a few months while also spending gold you make to buy even more.

Either way like I stated not too long ago. You either invest your time into playing (playing smart which doesn't require all day) or throw your wallet at your character. Your choice *shrug*.

Also, hate to double post so I'll just edit. You mention no end game content. End game is what you make of it. Raiding is end game for some (have you done Scarlet yet?). While I do admit some of the events could be more involved, that is what happens when they do events every month like clockwork not allowing time for something 'new and exciting'. I do agree about no solid clan features minus of course clan outfits while limited, and clan battles which need reworked when they touch if ever the pvp system. Sorry you don't find the game fun anymore or as you said never did but I know my clan and myself enjoy it still. To each their own.

@KlausFlouride people said the same thing about the gems you could buy here and there from f10 and game is still around. The sky isn't really falling because unity stones hit f10. If people want to blow their $ on them considering there is still RNG % of the upgrades failing going for Legendary type then by all means go right ahead.

Edited by Kitsune Takahashi

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
vor einer Stunde schrieb Kitsune Takahashi:

You either invest your time into playing (playing smart which doesn't require all day) or throw your wallet at your character. Your choice *shrug*.

1. even playing 24/7 will never bring you max gear... money can.
2. say that to a new player, show him what he have to do for it and look at his reaction.

3. you cant say "your choice"... its not that simple. its not money or time . definitely not. since first trove every casher with max gear reached a state which is impossible to reach without €/$ before new items reach us. thats a fact. And pls dont compare that with people who play since release.. even this people have big problems to get NEAR max gear while others with money already reached that a long time before. oh and what about cashers with time AND money? (retoric question!). Its not as simple as you say with "your choice".

4. I really really really really dont unterstand how people still defend this p2w ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ in the shop and/or trove.. i dont get it.. they are one of the main reasons ncwest are able to do this.
AND this is one of the main reasons why ncsoft dont care about bugfixes.... money > fixes.
 

vor einer Stunde schrieb Kitsune Takahashi:

The sky isn't really falling because unity stones hit f10.

It is a sign that ncwest make the game more and more p2w while you and other people defend them with things like "its not that bad"... "its your choice"... and so on.

 

vor einer Stunde schrieb Kitsune Takahashi:

If people want to blow their $ on them considering there is still RNG % of the upgrades failing going for Legendary type then by all means go right ahead.

It seems you dont know how BIG the difference is with high stones. the bonus is big... oh and when we get awaken unitystones on archer release it will be a much bigger advantage compared to now.^^ great right? xD It seems you dont really care about rankings, 6v6, etc.. because then you wouldn't say that. the advantage is noticeable. its a clear PAID advantage.

 

vor einer Stunde schrieb Kitsune Takahashi:

there is still RNG % of the upgrades failing going for Legendary type

tell me... how much do you need to do ingame to reach legendary stones? how much rng do you need compared to this boxes from F10? lesser or more?

You skip a LARGE amount of effort with this boxes paid with $/€.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
vor 22 Stunden schrieb KlausFlouride:

Those p2w Unity boxes were the beginning of the end.

Amen. Finally, ncwest can sell everything in the shop, which brings benefits and is only available for real money. Thanks to the p2w defenders and the whales who pay money for items from trove etc. They are also the reason for bad droprates ingame and other things ingame which have been regulated to maximize the profit from ncwest/ncsoft. It makes it much more worse for the normal players... but who cares.^^

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, CrazyDude90 said:

1. even playing 24/7 will never bring you max gear... money can.
2. say that to a new player, show him what he have to do for it and look at his reaction.

3. you cant say "your choice"... its not that simple. its not money or time . definitely not. since first trove every casher with max gear reached a state which is impossible to reach without €/$ before new items reach us. thats a fact. And pls dont compare that with people who play since release.. even this people have big problems to get NEAR max gear while others with money already reached that a long time before. oh and what about cashers with time AND money? (retoric question!). Its not as simple as you say with "your choice".

4. I really really really really dont unterstand how people still defend this p2w ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ in the shop and/or trove.. i dont get it.. they are one of the main reasons ncwest are able to do this.
AND this is one of the main reasons why ncsoft dont care about bugfixes.... money > fixes.
 

It is a sign that ncwest make the game more and more p2w while you and other people defend them with things like "its not that bad"... "its your choice"... and so on.

 

It seems you dont know how BIG the difference is with high stones. the bonus is big... oh and when we get awaken unitystones on archer release it will be a much bigger advantage compared to now.^^ great right? xD It seems you dont really care about rankings, 6v6, etc.. because then you wouldn't say that. the advantage is noticeable. its a clear PAID advantage.

 

tell me... how much do you need to do ingame to reach legendary stones? how much rng do you need compared to this boxes from F10? lesser or more?

You skip a LARGE amount of effort with this boxes paid with $/€.

Question for you is this, do you require to have max gear / end game (completely maxed out) to do any content currently? No you do not. There is of course for raids a set amount of dps each player needs to do in order to clear it but that doesn't require max gear period. Also, I used to do rankings and 6vs6 and had my fill of it. If people want to blow their money on unity stones then so be it. It is still a 40% failure rate going to legendary (EST on %) that everyone else has. Now I'm not going to bother to compare myself to say someone who currently runs Scarlet, but my gear on my summoner allows me to do all content except for scarlet raid and once I'm finally bothered enough to run Nightfall and get the ring/earring from there and a few weapons I still need to go ShadowForge 9 I'm able to run even that and I'm no where near max soul/aura/heart/talisman. However as a free player I have legendary ascension stones and a near perfect set of critical radiant purple stones (unity 91 as of tonight). Will I eventually want all legendary / awakened as you say? Sure but its not entirely needed for any content.

This is my opinion so take it as such but I'm not defending the game company in any manner. I'm speaking my mind as I see things as a older gamer. You skip a lot of effort by spending money I completely agree. However where we disagree is the fact that everything can be obtained by actual game play that they offer. Let me break this down for you. Just for a example of like the other person mentioned when it came to souls and I will even log in to get the exact amount needed and today's current price on things.

Stage 1 Soul - End game (current @ 221 Sacred Vials)
87,958 gold to buy them currently at 398 gold (lowest price on market as of this post)
97.7 days for me to reach that with my current income of 900 gold a day from my account doing dailies which takes but 2 hours daily.

Explain to me again on how I'm unable to catch up? That isn't even taking into account the free items I can obtain from those 'boring' events you all speak of? Even less gold / time by my standard to max out my Pet Aura (160 per pod and 73,600 gold needed for them).

Sure I get most of you guys want to jump on a game and instantly have fun and not need to grind or have stuff handed to you well some of you guys are like that but if you actually check the numbers saying you will never catch up to those who 'whale' out is just stupid. I'm sorry.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
KzE   
52 minutes ago, Kitsune Takahashi said:

Explain to me again on how I'm unable to catch up?

We are again at that part, where you need to have 10 chars to progress on a single one? This only proves that game is set up on whaling.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, KzE said:

We are again at that part, where you need to have 10 chars to progress on a single one? This only proves that game is set up on whaling.

Hmm, getting there to the point to be able to do dailies isn't that much effort anymore. Takes maybe 2 days per character depending on the amount of time you have to get them out of story + some moon refuge farming for the new standard to make them good enough for up to Shadowmor, Outlaw / Circle. And its pretty cheap for character slots which again you can earn or spend very little money in order to get. So how is that whaling? I started back in Feb. 3 2018. Every character slot I have opened has been from earning it the old fashion way, no 'whaling' involved. So please don't use that excuse it is getting old and tired.

I don't treat my characters as main / alts. I play each one of them and my newest is my assassin. Will be working on a Soul Fighter and yes a Archer. While my most geared is my summoner, it is the one I give the most love to since I enjoy the class but I'm just as good on each. Lets face it the game is hard to advance on just 1 character but your able to make 1 of each class given the character slots (whether you need to pay for them or have them given to you based on your account date which they gave everyone except for brand new players free slots)..So, as a new player you would normally spend what $60 on a new pc game or expansion? You could spend less then that to get 10 characters. Can't spend? You get while rng base, venture tokens from various sources still which means you could get those same slots for $0.

So again, come up with a better excuse.

Edited by Kitsune Takahashi

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ombremq   

The equation is quite simple....Optimized game + solid endgame content = hard time farming or Poorly optimzed game + no endgame content = smooth farming mechanic
Its sad to see how this game has turned the peple left...the way you playing this game is totally unnatural even for a korean mmorpg, dailies on 9 characters to try to keep up? to be rewarded by a 10 FPS raid and nothing else, not to mention those unrealistic numbers, 900g /day doing dailies only on alts? like 100g every 13min, wow...you seeem a smart person so i dont understand what soo hard for you to understand that even if we give up on our lives and decide to full commit to this game, the endgame content not worth it.

Edited by ombremq

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, ombremq said:

The equation is quite simple....Optimized game + solid endgame content = hard time farming or Poorly optimzed game + no endgame content = smooth farming mechanic
Its sad to see how this game has turned the peple left...the way you playing this game is totally unnatural even for a korean mmorpg, dailies on 9 characters to try to keep up? to be rewarded by a 10 FPS raid and nothing else, not to mention those unrealistic numbers, 900g /day doing dailies only on alts? like 100g every 13min, wow...you seeem a smart person so i dont understand what soo hard for you to understand that even if we give up on our lives and decide to full commit to this game, the endgame content not worth it.

Seriously 2 hours of playtime a day isn't giving up your life. And that was just the money I make from Dailies, not including raids I might do with my clan or crafting so there is much more money making ways then just that which would cut out the need for so many characters. If it helps for argument sake, I came from Eve Online where time was literally money (think millions/billions of isk much like the real stock market and your skills required real time in order to learn). Either way, end game in every game is what you make of it. Raiding for some. Achievements / collecting outfits for others and the list goes on.

To be honest I hear your points, just yours. The others are the same old ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ it's just not funny anymore. I really wish the money people supply the company would go towards bug fixes and making the coding less screwed up so we literally don't load everything 3 times (I've seen under the map guys). However, they are probably banking on UE4 solving most bugs that currently plague us which will honestly still have it's own issues if the coding is sloppy. Play it for what it is, a escape from real life ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤.

"the endgame content not worth it." why do you think I try to stress to players that think they 'must' be at endgame in order to play the game is nonsense.

Edited by Kitsune Takahashi

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
vor 4 Stunden schrieb Kitsune Takahashi:

Question for you is this, do you require to have max gear / end game (completely maxed out) to do any content currently?

bom43tkk.png

This is freaking MSP, I have an alt with Aransu 6, TT-Ring Stage 9 and TT-Earring Stage 10 but constantly get ignored for MSP cause my alt "only" have about 1630 AP. My alt is good enough to do TT, but to low for MSP, sad but true...
Well i could do MSP on my Main wich is GC9 full TT-geared but sadly those violet shards are not accountbound and my alt have a crap TT-Soulshild set, so i have to do it on my alt.

Any further questions?

 

vor 4 Stunden schrieb Kitsune Takahashi:

It is still a 40% failure rate going to legendary (EST on %) that everyone else has. Now I'm not going to bother to compare myself to say someone who currently runs Scarlet, but my gear on my summoner allows me to do all content except for scarlet raid and once I'm finally bothered enough to run Nightfall and get the ring/earring from there and a few weapons I still need to go ShadowForge 9 I'm able to run even that and I'm no where near max soul/aura/heart/talisman

Well maybe you should play lotto, most of my attemps to refine my unity stones even from blue to violet failed. and i didnt got any violet from Daily since those chests are in the store.

 

vor 4 Stunden schrieb Kitsune Takahashi:

This is my opinion so take it as such but I'm not defending the game company in any manner. I'm speaking my mind as I see things as a older gamer. You skip a lot of effort by spending money I completely agree. However where we disagree is the fact that everything can be obtained by actual game play that they offer.

Did you farm Mao neck recently? I did. "Funny" sidefact:
On my alt i have twice as much runs DEN then i need on my main to farm the neck and im still missing 6 Alpha coins to obtain it.  But yeah, after reducing the droprate of the fragments at DEN-Boss 1 and 2 at beginning of June, right in time for trove, they are so absolut gratefull to announce

Zitat

The dungeon quests for Outlaw Island (Mastering the Marauders), Circle of Sundering (Sundered Reflections), and Den of the Ancients (Trial of the Ancients) now reward 3 Mewtineer's Coin Pieces, 3 Tranquility Emblem Fragments, and 3 Alpha Emblem Fragments respectively.

you are freaking kidding me with your statements, dont you?

 

vor 4 Stunden schrieb Kitsune Takahashi:

97.7 days for me to reach that with my current income of 900 gold a day from my account doing dailies which takes but 2 hours daily.

Doing Outlaw, Circle, DEN, HM, CS and Daily dungeons take me at least 30-45 minutes per char, while sometimes even LFP for dailydungeons take 2-3 minutes to find a group, But yeah, you do daily on multiple chars in 2 hours making 900 gold a day, tell me more...

 

Im not complaining about farming, after my break it took me 6-7 weeks hardcore farming to go from full VT to full TT Gear including Mao Neck and new Glove BUT...
It pisses me of seeing NC-Soft contnusly reducing droprates and farmspots, DEN is a very good example as mentiuoned above and overall adding a realy worse RNG for refining unity stones and other things you need.
This all happens to force you to spend money.

And honestly

vor 4 Stunden schrieb Kitsune Takahashi:

97.7 days for me to reach that

Would be ok when you just need one Char to obtain that goal, but many dont even reach that with with multiple chars and most of them are for sure not to lazy to farm.


 

Edited by Merlin DE

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Merlin DE said:

bom43tkk.png

This is freaking MSP, I have an alt with Aransu 6, TT-Ring Stage 9 and TT-Earring Stage 10 but constantly get ignored for MSP cause my alt "only" have about 1630 AP. My alt is good enough to do TT, but to low for MSP, sad but true...
Well i could do MSP on my Main wich is GC9 full TT-geared but sadly those violet shards are not accountbound and my alt have a crap TT-Soulshild set, so i have to do it on my alt.

Any further questions?

 

Well maybe you should play lotto, most of my attemps to refine my unity stones even from blue to violet failed. and i didnt got any violet from Daily since those chests are in the store.

 

Did you farm Mao neck recently? I did. "Funny" sidefact:
On my alt i have twice as much runs DEN then i need on my main to farm the neck and im still missing 6 Alpha coins to obtain it.  But yeah, after reducing the droprate of the fragments at DEN-Boss 1 and 2 at beginning of June, right in time for trove, they are so absolut gratefull to announce

you are freaking kidding me with your statements, dont you?

 

Doing Outlaw, Circle, DEN, HM, CS and Daily dungeons take me at least 30-45 minutes per char, while sometimes even LFP for dailydungeons take 2-3 minutes to find a group, But yeah, you do daily on multiple chars in 2 hours making 900 gold a day, tell me more...

 

Im not complaining about farming, after my break it took me 6-7 weeks hardcore farming to go from full VT to full TT Gear including Mao Neck and new Glove BUT...
It pisses me of seeing NC-Soft contnusly reducing droprates and farmspots, DEN is a very good example as mentiuoned above and overall adding a realy worse RNG for refining unity stones and other things you need.
This all happens to force you to spend money.

And honestly

Would be ok when you just need one Char to obtain that goal, but many dont even reach that with with multiple chars and most of them are for sure not to lazy to farm.


 

MSP comment. Simple. Run it with your clan or I don't know...start your own. People set dumb requirements on most things. You've played longer then I have but fail to see that or want to use it to make your case. Have played the lotto and won some money, not the jackpot but yea *shrug*. Again, run with a active clan. My members know what their doing and we knock it out quickly. And yea, I have farmed Mao a bit, do a search on forums and point out where you see me complaining about fragment/token drops (I'll give you a hint you won't find one). My math was based on me personally so of course it would be longer for some or near impossible for others but fact still remains it can be done without using your wallet which was my point.

Edited by Kitsune Takahashi

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
vor 20 Minuten schrieb Kitsune Takahashi:

And yea, I have farmed Mao a bit, do a search on forums and point out where you see me complaining about fragment/token drops (I'll give you a hint you won't find one). My math was based on me personally so of course it would be longer for some or near impossible for others but fact still remains it can be done without using your wallet which was my point.

Wow, in other words, its totaly ok to reduce droprates to press money out of the players.

Cause thats exactly what you tell with your statement.

Just a question, are you an NC-Soft employee or get paid by them, from what you are posting and how you defend every crap and counter every critic you can suspect it for sure ;)

You know that this exactly is what made a lot of people quit, right?
 

Edited by Merlin DE

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, Merlin DE said:

Wow, in other words, its totaly ok to reduce droprates to press money out of the players.

Cause thats exactly what you tell with your statement.

Just a question, are you an NC-Soft employee or get paid by them, from what you are posting and how you defend every crap and counter every critic you can suspect it for sure ;)

You know that this exactly is what made a lot of people quit, right?
 

Oh I get it because if someone doesn't share your view we must work for them? You stated your opinion, I stated mine. People quit all the time for various reasons. Some get bored, some get frustrated, some get tired of the bugs which I will admit most of the bugs should of been gone since this isn't beta anymore but that is besides the point. You complain because the best in slot necklace for most classes / specs takes awhile to farm and you can't obtain it overnight or within a few days. Do you seriously hear yourself right now? A endgame necklace is hard to get..shocker.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now