Recommended Posts

vor 17 Stunden schrieb Kitsune Takahashi:

You do realize this is a Korean game foremost. I can't speak for you but I have played a few and I can tell you there is always a grind to them. This one has many forms of grinding. If you can't handle the drop rate, the amount of experience needed for leveling up ect.. Please don't play Korean games then. Many games have trends of adding grinds to drops

You do realize a.) we are not in korea and b.) im not agains grinding at all but...

When droprates of ressources and items get more and more cut off, to force people to spend money, its not fun anymore.

When people have 150+ Mao kills and not seen a single glove, which is just a freaking break through assessouir and you need two of them, this is not grinding anymore, this became ridicolous.

Another example, In may / june i farmed my mao neck it went quite well until beginning of june. After a maintenance suddenly the droprates of the Alphacoin fragments at boss 1 and boss 2 have been reduced by ~50-60% right in time for the upcomming summertrove. Surprise, surprise. I thought i start farming mao neck for one of my alts and wow droprate still is 50-60% lower then in may. Tell me how this is fair for people who start farming their stuff now. Why do they have to do twice as much runs as people who already got their stuff in the past?
I need daily, weekly, BT, VT on 4 chars to fairly keep up with my gear on my main and BnS has become more and more like a full time job with overtime included. An jet i still cant upgrade my Heart, Soul, Amulett any further because i need tons of oils which are hidden behind a paywall, even i do a lot of MSP grinding during the weekends. 

 

vor 17 Stunden schrieb Kitsune Takahashi:

With things like discord you make it sound like friend list bug is a game breaking thing its more of a QoL fix

It is gamebraking for multiple reasons

1. friends are spread over multiple Discord- and/or Teamspeak-Servers.

2. why do i need an external programm to find friends?

3. i have to tab out of the game to check for friends which often results in a gamecrash

4. not everyone is online in Discord / Teamspeak while they are ingame. Many people only use it for raids

5. any other reason

 

vor 8 Stunden schrieb Snowyamur:

I wouldn't use those numbers as a good projection of the current Blade & Soul player population, mainly because of the reason you explained: not everyone uses BnS Buddy.

Thinking about that i dont know anyone who is NOT using BnS-Buddy and that at least 25-50% of the playerbase use it i think thats a good source.

At least it shows a real amount of ingame players and its not based on reddit activity.

Anyway, both, the graph and the numbers posted by

vor 11 Stunden schrieb Shouteha:

Not true number but a good view of the trend since not everyone use bns buddy.

Bns buddy online user
2018 Summer 4000-6000
2018/2019 Winter trove 3500
2019 Post fishing event 2500-2900
2019 Summer 2000-2300

And today right now 2196 online. 

clearly shows a huge drop in active players.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

All this discussion and yet GM never comments on these kinda post. And when we submit ticket online they tell us to write in the forum.

 

LOL

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Merlin DE said:

You do realize a.) we are not in korea and b.) im not agains grinding at all but...

When droprates of ressources and items get more and more cut off, to force people to spend money, its not fun anymore.

When people have 150+ Mao kills and not seen a single glove, which is just a freaking break through assessouir and you need two of them, this is not grinding anymore, this became ridicolous.

Another example, In may / june i farmed my mao neck it went quite well until beginning of june. After a maintenance suddenly the droprates of the Alphacoin fragments at boss 1 and boss 2 have been reduced by ~50-60% right in time for the upcomming summertrove. Surprise, surprise. I thought i start farming mao neck for one of my alts and wow droprate still is 50-60% lower then in may. Tell me how this is fair for people who start farming their stuff now. Why do they have to do twice as much runs as people who already got their stuff in the past?
I need daily, weekly, BT, VT on 4 chars to fairly keep up with my gear on my main and BnS has become more and more like a full time job with overtime included. An jet i still cant upgrade my Heart, Soul, Amulett any further because i need tons of oils which are hidden behind a paywall, even i do a lot of MSP grinding during the weekends. 

It still doesn't remove the fact that all Korean games have grinds in them whether we are in Korea or not you do realize this right? As far as drop rates they suck I agree however, it is part of the grind considering that is more or less for most classes / specs the Best in slot "endgame" necklace for now. Should it really be that quick to get without needing to farm? I mean they could offer us a true % figure on the actual drop rates but they really aren't inclined to. Also, my friend got a few gloves to drop the other day with very little grinding its just the RNG.

Like I told a few of my members, if you find a game to be a full time job or just not having that much fun go find something else to occupy your time. Blade and Soul is one of those games that you honestly do not to be at the very end game in order to progress unless your attempting the newest raid. If you feel you MUST have that to do anything in this game then we are playing 2 different versions. As for your discord / friend list bug comment. While I get you it should of been fixed back during beta, it still isn't a game breaking bug like certain things that come in mind that people are abusing that I rather not discuss openly to further promote doing it. Again though you can either farm your ass off and spend in-game gold to also buy what you need or you can swipe to speed up your progression. It could be done much better but that is how Blade and Soul has been since the start due to their F2P model.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
il y a 53 minutes, paloaltojae a dit :

All this discussion and yet GM never comments on these kinda post. And when we submit ticket online they tell us to write in the forum.

 

LOL

excatly, and then pretend everything is fine and that people that complain about the game are just trolls .... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
vor 3 Stunden schrieb Kitsune Takahashi:

It still doesn't remove the fact that all Korean games have grinds in them whether we are in Korea or not you do realize this right? As far as drop rates they suck I agree however, it is part of the grind considering that is more or less for most classes / specs the Best in slot "endgame" necklace for now. Should it really be that quick to get without needing to farm? I mean they could offer us a true % figure on the actual drop rates but they really aren't inclined to. Also, my friend got a few gloves to drop the other day with very little grinding its just the RNG.

Well thats of course a good excuse to reduce droprates any further right?
Why they need to reduce the droprate of the Alpha Coin fragments at Boss 1 and 2 at DEN and why strangely 2 weeks before the trove? Was hard enough to farm the neck on my main, now i need twice the time to get it for my alt, thats what i call motivating players...

Why you need two Mao-gloves for breakthrough and why you cant buy them at the merchent. They are worth 1 Alphacoin when you salvage them, so make them available at the merchant for 1 Alphacoin. its a freaking Breakthrough assessoir. And dont come its for a legendary item thats BS. Even Breakthrough Ring and Earings for TT assessouirs are dropping in ever freaking run in RT and SST. 

You think this is ok?

Thats how you expell even the most patient player.

 

vor 3 Stunden schrieb Kitsune Takahashi:

It could be done much better but that is how Blade and Soul has been since the start due to their F2P model.

F2P? Are we still talking about the same game? Oh  see you mean this F2P model


 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Merlin DE said:

Well thats of course a good excuse to reduce droprates any further right?
Why they need to reduce the droprate of the Alpha Coin fragments at Boss 1 and 2 at DEN and why strangely 2 weeks before the trove? Was hard enough to farm the neck on my main, now i need twice the time to get it for my alt, thats what i call motivating players...

Why you need two Mao-gloves for breakthrough and why you cant buy them at the merchent. They are worth 1 Alphacoin when you salvage them, so make them available at the merchant for 1 Alphacoin. its a freaking Breakthrough assessoir. And dont come its for a legendary item thats BS. Even Breakthrough Ring and Earings for TT assessouirs are dropping in ever freaking run in RT and SST. 

You think this is ok?

Thats how you expell even the most patient player.

 

F2P? Are we still talking about the same game? Oh  see you mean this F2P model


 

Seriously, your starting to sound like a broken record. Everything you can buy you can earn from farming. It won't be as fast but it is still possible. If you don't want to spend your time on the game then spend your money. That is their F2P model. Don't like it? Go somewhere else. Also, do you know the exact drop rate on the fragments? No, you don't and honestly no one does. It is RNG. Sometimes you can go in and get a bunch of fragments or glove drops off each boss or you can go in and get jack ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤, deal with it most of us have. Also, you say the breakthroughs drop in every run of TSM ect.. Then explain that to my friend who farmed it I think he was on run 51 before he got his ring? Drop rates can be a ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ sometimes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
vor 9 Stunden schrieb Kitsune Takahashi:

That is their F2P model.

Zitat

Our Philosophy

We believe in letting everyone play the game as it’s intended to be played – skill-based progression throughout all the available content. No paywalls will hold you back, and no amount of money will give you an unfair competitive advantage over other players. We don’t like pay-to-win, so what we are offering are cosmetics, convenience, and consumables – not power, not gear, not permanent stat increases. We’re also going to make sure that we have a regular schedule of content updates that everyone will be able to enjoy.

Take a look at F10. Any more questions?

 

Anyway its not only the Mao Glove it was one Example. Gems, UnityStones are a much better example for pure P2W which have nothing to do with F2P.

Getting 4 sided or even gilded Gems is nearly impossible by farming, at least in a reasonable time. Same with unity stones. Since the unity Rank was introduced i only got 1 viloet Stone by transmute them and wastet tons of stones for tries, all failed. but keep defending this ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ as their F2P model...

The game isnt dying, the game is already dead. With the current event they start the same crap as they did with MxM. Ill guess they already know when they will shut down the Servers. Untill then we will get a lot of stuff from F10 for real money. withhin the next few month they will post a short statement on short hand that in 2 or 3 weeks the servers will be shut down and will claim it was a desission made on short hand.
They did this with MxM and they will do it with BnS.
They even refund people whou bought stuff a few weeks befor the shutdown to avoid getting sued for commercial fraud

At max i give BnS 6 more month befor they annonce its end in EU/NA.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
KzE   
18 minutes ago, Merlin DE said:

Take a look at F10. Any more questions?

I still have one.

 

Quote

We have one last bit of Blade & Soul news from a company perspective. Please join me in welcoming the new Blade & Soul Producer, Sage Loya. She is an industry veteran and experienced Producer who has worked on multiple MMOs in the past and will be instrumental in working with our product teams here and in Korea to ensure we can implement your feedback in-game. And for those of you who are curious, she mains Force Master. We are very excited to have her join our team. Welcome Sage!

Where is she?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
vor 11 Minuten schrieb KzE:
Zitat

We have one last bit of Blade & Soul news from a company perspective. Please join me in welcoming the new Blade & Soul Producer, Sage Loya. She is an industry veteran and experienced Producer who has worked on multiple MMOs in the past and will be instrumental in working with our product teams here and in Korea to ensure we can implement your feedback in-game. And for those of you who are curious, she mains Force Master. We are very excited to have her join our team. Welcome Sage!

Where is she?

If ill take a guess, i would say where all our communitymanagers are hiding, in the canteen drinking coffee and keep ignoring the community ;)

 

The basic principle seems to be:

Just ignore the mob, their complains will vanish to oblivion in a few, days so dont bother answering any postings in the forums

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Merlin DE said:

Take a look at F10. Any more questions?

 

Anyway its not only the Mao Glove it was one Example. Gems, UnityStones are a much better example for pure P2W which have nothing to do with F2P.

Getting 4 sided or even gilded Gems is nearly impossible by farming, at least in a reasonable time. Same with unity stones. Since the unity Rank was introduced i only got 1 viloet Stone by transmute them and wastet tons of stones for tries, all failed. but keep defending this ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ as their F2P model...

The game isnt dying, the game is already dead. With the current event they start the same crap as they did with MxM. Ill guess they already know when they will shut down the Servers. Untill then we will get a lot of stuff from F10 for real money. withhin the next few month they will post a short statement on short hand that in 2 or 3 weeks the servers will be shut down and will claim it was a desission made on short hand.
They did this with MxM and they will do it with BnS.
They even refund people whou bought stuff a few weeks befor the shutdown to avoid getting sued for commercial fraud

At max i give BnS 6 more month befor they annonce its end in EU/NA.

All RNG my little friend. I'm full purple on my summoner and haven't spent a dime on ncoin. Your p2w definition is different then mine. The true definition of P2W is basically you buy something that you can't obtain by normal means that gives you a advantage over those who are free. Trust me it could be sooo much worst but its not. So, just face facts you got shitty RNG my friend. Also, it only took me a few months to get gilded gems so not really sure what your going on with that? If you want to get anything done in any reasonable amount of time focus on it. Work on 1 item then work on the next and so on knowing that some items are basically your last upgrade as they take the longest if your not willing to swipe.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There is only one problem, the bad RNG you use to excuse P2W Elements is what is killing BnS.

Also Making things obtainable without money but make the rng that bad that you need a few years to get it is P2W cause you are never able to keep up.
I wouldnt say anything when you could get things in a reasonable amount of time and if we could farm things well. Where can i farm Moonstones outside of PVP?

SSE? Great only on weekends and then there are a whale onhitting a terror and you dont even get the chest.

Im the last one who want everything for free, but at least i want a good place to farm and reasonable times to keep up with those who cash their stuff.

 

Anyway, useless to discuss, keep defending what killed the game over the last 3.5 years. Getting down from 12 to just 1 server and seeing ~2000 less players in BnS-Buddy than back in Dec. 2018 tells more than enough, keep pretending everything is ok. Ill give BnS another 6 month befor they will announce the shutdown of EU/NA server.

Ill wouldnt wonder when NC-Soft already know the exact date for the shut down.

The current Cashevent is a good sign, its the same they did in MxM a few month befor they shut the game down.

Ill bet more of these cahs-events will come soon, to milk the most possible money out of the players.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Merlin DE said:

There is only one problem, the bad RNG you use to excuse P2W Elements is what is killing BnS.

Also Making things obtainable without money but make the rng that bad that you need a few years to get it is P2W cause you are never able to keep up.
I wouldnt say anything when you could get things in a reasonable amount of time and if we could farm things well. Where can i farm Moonstones outside of PVP?

SSE? Great only on weekends and then there are a whale onhitting a terror and you dont even get the chest.

Im the last one who want everything for free, but at least i want a good place to farm and reasonable times to keep up with those who cash their stuff.

 

Anyway, useless to discuss, keep defending what killed the game over the last 3.5 years. Getting down from 12 to just 1 server and seeing ~2000 less players in BnS-Buddy than back in Dec. 2018 tells more than enough, keep pretending everything is ok. Ill give BnS another 6 month befor they will announce the shutdown of EU/NA server.

Ill wouldnt wonder when NC-Soft already know the exact date for the shut down.

The current Cashevent is a good sign, its the same they did in MxM a few month befor they shut the game down.

Ill bet more of these cahs-events will come soon, to milk the most possible money out of the players.

Servers come and go it happens to every game. Newer games come out and show promise so people flock to them. Look at WoW its not what it used to be and could be considered "dying". It is just how it goes. Games also shut down due to lack of income, don't be dumb and think they don't need money to keep servers running and ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ so course they need to charge / make profit to keep the game going.

You have ways to get moonstone while it might not be ideal. PVP, don't like it? Save up when you do weeklies/dailies and if you do a ton of characters which honestly I run 9 a day through dailies it doesn't take long (nothing says you have to do all of the dailies / hardest ones). Make gold buy what you need is a liable option as well. Not making enough gold? Farm dungeons on more then 1 character a day. I can do just from dungeons and dailies a easy 900 gold a day + money I make from crafting and on the off shoot I get pulled into doing a raid with clan / friends even more. All with me being free to play.

Again, if your not willing to invest time, you need to invest money into progress anywhere in games. Oh and let me mention one last thing, I get all of my dailies on my characters done within 2 hours or logging on leaving more time to go back through and help clan members throughout the day and do other dungeons for even more money.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ren36   
Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, Kitsune Takahashi said:

Servers come and go it happens to every game. Newer games come out and show promise so people flock to them. Look at WoW its not what it used to be and could be considered "dying". It is just how it goes. Games also shut down due to lack of income, don't be dumb and think they don't need money to keep servers running and ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ so course they need to charge / make profit to keep the game going.

Tbh I am confused as to why a publisher would purposely act like that.

Let alone the publisher, ncsoft that dictates what ncwest has to do

With every action they take causes for a decline in the playerbase.

For that all i can think of is to make everyone want that it ends, so they can close the servers with the least amount of complains.

And to keep bns in good memory as a game that had potential, but was mismanaged.

Edited by Ren36

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
17 minutes ago, Ren36 said:

Tbh I am confused as to why a publisher would purposely act like that.

Let alone the publisher, ncsoft that dictates what ncwest has to do

With every action they take causes for a decline in the playerbase.

For that all i can think of is to make everyone want that it ends, so they can close the servers with the least amount of complains.

And to keep bns in good memory as a game that had potential, but was mismanaged.

They don't but people also have to keep this in mind. We were what 2 or so years behind Korea in terms of playtime and server uptime and we caught up you may as well say pretty damn quick lately which doesn't give our version the time to really to adjust to all of the changes because if they don't people will complain about lack of content but then complain about the sudden changes. See how it is a catch 22?

A lot of the stuff should of been changed base on our servers age and while I get some points about new items being added to the hongmoon store which make people like Merlin scream bloody murder at the same time. The store could be so much worst and really right now as I see it spending money on the game is more of a 'shortcut' then actually a full blown p2w situation. While your opinion might differ doesn't mean either one of us is really wrong. Opinions are like ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤, everyone has one.

But I don't think they are really trying to do that I mean they did some things here like they did on Lineage II while it might not be as strong as it once was, it is still kicking.

Edited by Kitsune Takahashi

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ren36   
14 minutes ago, Kitsune Takahashi said:

They don't but people also have to keep this in mind. We were what 2 or so years behind Korea in terms of playtime and server uptime and we caught up you may as well say pretty damn quick lately which doesn't give our version the time to really to adjust to all of the changes because if they don't people will complain about lack of content but then complain about the sudden changes. See how it is a catch 22?

A lot of the stuff should of been changed base on our servers age and while I get some points about new items being added to the hongmoon store which make people like Merlin scream bloody murder at the same time. The store could be so much worst and really right now as I see it spending money on the game is more of a 'shortcut' then actually a full blown p2w situation. While your opinion might differ doesn't mean either one of us is really wrong. Opinions are like ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤, everyone has one.

But I don't think they are really trying to do that I mean they did some things here like they did on Lineage II while it might not be as strong as it once was, it is still kicking.

It´s not like many just think, there reasons to worry.

This is what the CEO of NCSoft said in 2018:
"These regions are very competitive, so we must do more to keep the player's interest on our games. For Blade & Soul, I believe the wrong steps were taken in the beginning, and our second attempt to reorganize our western branch was not very successful. We will be undergoing another reorganization later this year, and bringing our western branch closer into our Korean operations." Kim stated that this reorganization was intended to close the gap between localization releases and patches, while also facilitating western player's feedback better so they reach the dev teams with minimal delay. NCSoft seemed to signal that if the third attempt to reorganize their western branch wasn't successful, then they would have to consider if continuing to operate in North America and Europe would be wise. Aside from this, very little was discussed of Blade & Soul 2, other than a nod towards more information being shared at G-Star in November.

And after I gathered and looked at what the employees of their own company even said, we can be certain that the money we spend for the enjoyment we might have now, won´t last long.

NCSoft employee 1:
https://imgur.com/a/cwCtzyM

NCSoft employee 5:
https://imgur.com/a/rTczsrU

Source:
https://www.glassdoor.co.uk

Literally everything comes together if you take a bit time, from the "resigning" community manager to the producer and changes in-game. I really don´t think the average player can soon keep up anymore. And if the fishes leave the whales will follow.
In it´s core this business plan even for a layman is so fundamentally wrong, that it makes you question how ncsoft became a multimillion company, if they worked everywhere liked that. At this point there are so many construction sites, I don´t think ncsoft will think of the western market as feaseable anymore, because the reputation of bns and their practices are just that low.
I understand that people want to enjoy a game not looking at what goes wrong. but we´ll all be the same if the server close. We´ll lose our characters and most of our contacts. This is just the beginning, but I might as well give up. Even if I showed what is wrong, I think now that there was no point to it.
 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

NC-Soft did a realy bad missmanagement. in my oppinion thy could have get much mor money out of the game and could hae a huge playerbase in long term when they just would have listen.

 

Some points

- no discount on purchasing NCoins

- over expensive tickets for character change, name change, gender change, race change. many people would have used this service much mor often when it wouldnt be tha expensive. 10+ EUR for a namechange or to change the color of your hair? Realy?

- Expensive outfits. 15+Euro for a virtual outfit. There have been many outfits i wuld have bought when they only would have cost 5 Eur. I wouldnt have thought about to buy it i would jus bought it. At a price of 15+ Euro i start thinking if its worth so much money for a virtual outfit

- Listening to the playerbase, ok BnS is an Asia Grinder, but NA / EU is a complet other market and western people have much other prioritys then asia people

it doenst mean you have to change the complete game but at least make some decent changes regarding droprates, farmsports and so on, it wouldnt make much work to edit droptables for the western market. This doenst mean you should get everything for free, but there is way to much rng and even more bad rng for western people.

- BnS was released 2012 in korea and 2016 in EU/NA, we had aprox. 4 years less time to get to the same point asia is. They wanted us to catch up, we did, well most of us who are still here, but they didnt made it a bit easier for us to catch up.

...

 

Many people i have played with loved BnS but they quit because of these points, and these are just a few.

 

I also love BnS, but the last Patch and this cash event, where you cant yous HMCoins made me think about to quit. I loggend in today and asked myself what im doing here, no motivation to do dailys or the event or farm mao for my alt, so i did my daily dash spin and logged off.

 

 

Edited by Merlin DE

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Ren36 said:

It´s not like many just think, there reasons to worry.

This is what the CEO of NCSoft said in 2018:
"These regions are very competitive, so we must do more to keep the player's interest on our games. For Blade & Soul, I believe the wrong steps were taken in the beginning, and our second attempt to reorganize our western branch was not very successful. We will be undergoing another reorganization later this year, and bringing our western branch closer into our Korean operations." Kim stated that this reorganization was intended to close the gap between localization releases and patches, while also facilitating western player's feedback better so they reach the dev teams with minimal delay. NCSoft seemed to signal that if the third attempt to reorganize their western branch wasn't successful, then they would have to consider if continuing to operate in North America and Europe would be wise. Aside from this, very little was discussed of Blade & Soul 2, other than a nod towards more information being shared at G-Star in November.

And after I gathered and looked at what the employees of their own company even said, we can be certain that the money we spend for the enjoyment we might have now, won´t last long.

NCSoft employee 1:
https://imgur.com/a/cwCtzyM

NCSoft employee 5:
https://imgur.com/a/rTczsrU

Source:
https://www.glassdoor.co.uk

Literally everything comes together if you take a bit time, from the "resigning" community manager to the producer and changes in-game. I really don´t think the average player can soon keep up anymore. And if the fishes leave the whales will follow.
In it´s core this business plan even for a layman is so fundamentally wrong, that it makes you question how ncsoft became a multimillion company, if they worked everywhere liked that. At this point there are so many construction sites, I don´t think ncsoft will think of the western market as feaseable anymore, because the reputation of bns and their practices are just that low.
I understand that people want to enjoy a game not looking at what goes wrong. but we´ll all be the same if the server close. We´ll lose our characters and most of our contacts. This is just the beginning, but I might as well give up. Even if I showed what is wrong, I think now that there was no point to it.
 

 

Things need to change based on our gaming market. While what might work in Korea doesn't mean it will work here. If they continue they need to understand that and make adjustments that suit our region. I agree with those points. Still though I will voice my opinion as you all will yours and while we might not agree on things we both enjoy the game for what its is, a time killer.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
KzE   
17 hours ago, Kitsune Takahashi said:

Things need to change based on our gaming market.

Its changed. Thats why koreans have 500 ely orbs or 1000 sacred crystals in merchant, and we 1 or 10.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
vor 3 Minuten schrieb KzE:

Its changed. Thats why koreans have 500 ely orbs or 1000 sacred crystals in merchant, and we 1 or 10.

or why korea can buy moonstone-, soulstone-, scared- and elysiancrystals for fishing pearls why we only can buy parts of outfits ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
KzE   
3 minutes ago, Merlin DE said:

or why korea can buy moonstone-, soulstone-, scared- and elysiancrystals for fishing pearls why we only can buy parts of outfits ;)

Or not having pet pod + oil in daily... and we can continue this for weeks...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
vor 1 Minute schrieb KzE:

Or not having pet pod + oil in daily... and we can continue this for weeks...

well ok their pet, soul, heart amd talisman upgrade is rng based and can fail. Im not sure if you even can drop some levels when it fails, with the new comming ancient wepon level you drop some levels for sure on a failure.

But anyway, they have much more ways to farm their stuff...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
KzE   
1 minute ago, Merlin DE said:

well ok their pet, soul, heart amd talisman upgrade is rng based and can fail. Im not sure if you even can drop some levels when it fails, with the new comming ancient wepon level you drop some levels for sure on a failure.

But anyway, they have much more ways to farm their stuff...

Not all level can fail, and they have breakthrougs, what are cash shop stuff. Still most of us are far from that level anyway.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yea but if you also get down to it not all of the changes are bad. I mean increased material/cost to make PST while they might not fail but also requires a ton more in order to upgrade. The new system with +20 on a "ancient weapon tier (above ET)" which can fail and basically make you lose thousands and thousands of gold if you fail just once.

Most are far from their terms of end game gear it is why they can buy those items in bulk and who is to say we won't have those fishing rewards eventually?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Windy   

Is already dead guys.No new players get in ,old players can't get enuf mats to keep gearing ,mid players are left out far away and even if playing daily won't be able to keep up or be motivated to run same and same dungeons - and  no reason even to keep premium up. So well,Shackled Isles should been put up when players were still playing the game ,like around of 2 y ago,now is dust in the eyes.Gold reward is unnoticeable ,mats are just few ,pvp is suffocated by high geared players and the game performance is worse then ever. I saw death of WildStar.Old producers left haha- BnS is in slow motion following the WildStar.? Take conclusion :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

MMO players are just very toxic, no changes and even if they give free Ncoin as a log in reward instead of items, people would still complain.  You see it everyday in every MMO world chat, either players are belittling others or just saying very toxic things...for example today was a guy spamming faction chat insulting gay people and calling other players gay.

 

There is no "NEW" MMO, gaming companies are too stupid and lazy to innovate as that takes money and why waste money in improving MMOs when people will still play reworked Ultima Online 90's coding and platforms every gaming company bought in some going out of business sale 25 years ago.

 

So comes down to if people like B&S they will return, after they play FF14 for a few months. 

-WoW is trash graphics, combat, storyline.

-FF14 is ok graphics, little customization, storyline is ok, and combat is tab target boring.

-GW2 is ok graphics, crap storyline, no customization, trash combat.

-Black Desert is great graphics, great combat, great customization, but boring grind centered around pvp, P2W out of control (some PvE brought in with update, see how that goes).

 

Bottom line is the rest of the MMO field is complete trash with the same MMO style/format as B&S, but B&S has best combat, best graphics, best customization, best storyline, best dungeons.  Players will come back if they want to continue MMO, if they stop playing MMOs all together then that is different.  It will come a time when players want more then 90's ultima online format, and then all the games will be dead.  But to complain on forums and leave B&S over stupid little things just proves my first point, MMO players are toxic.  But they will be back, because every other MMO is trash.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now