Game dying

paloaltojae

Game is literally dying. If NC keeps it up, no more players left to play.

Alot of people quitting, material price going up. NC finds the solution to all this by selling stuff in f10. 

Even when you look at faction chat. The spamms on raid dungeon run, mat sell are noticably fewer and after 3:00am est not alot of people playing which compared to couple month ago is different.

This is not KR or Ch. You guys wont be able to solve problems like this.

Edited by paloaltojae

How many times have people come on the forums to say this game is dying? This is like the 4th or 5th person so far, maybe more?

I'm not here to defend the game nor White Knight it, as I also know the game's going downhill, but it's been made clear already that with all this ranting and complaining, little is changed or improved. Besides, all of this continues boiling down to us blaming NCWest for everything, when they have little control over what they can/ can't do.

NCSOFT made the game, they are the rightful owner of the game, therefore they make the decisions, not NCWest. NCWest and Team Bloodlust are NCSOFT subsidiary publisher and developers, respectively. So think of it this way: NCWest is under the gun with what they can/ can't do. No matter how much we want things changed/ improved, that won't happen because they just can't do it. They aren't allowed to do anything on their own to begin with, other than what they're told to do.

If users are going to keep coming on to these forums, let alone the r/bladeandsoul Reddit to keep exclaiming how much this game is dying, at least come with proof, otherwise, it's a waste of time.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Snowyamur said:

How many times have people come on the forums to say this game is dying? This is like the 4th or 5th person so far, maybe more?

If users are going to keep coming on to these forums, let alone the r/bladeandsoul Reddit to keep exclaiming how much this game is dying, at least come with proof, otherwise, it's a waste of time.

And even then, the efforts are way to scattered. There are enough threads that exclaim that the game is dying without constructive feedback, yet if you wanna join them at least use the search function to find such threads.

vor 5 Stunden schrieb Snowyamur:

Lemme think a minute...

Jan. 2016 BnS start with 4 DE, 4 EN and 4 FR Server

1.5 years later first server consolidation to 2 DE, 2 EN, 2 FR Server

not even another year later 2nd server consolidation to 1 DE, 1 EN and 1 FR Server

1st quater of 2019 another Server consolidation 1 EU server left

Yeah guess your rigth, game must be booming like hell...

Zitat

NCSoft seemed to signal that if the third attempt to reorganize their western branch wasn't successful, then they would have to consider if continuing to operate in North America and Europe would be wise

and jet nothing realy changed...

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Merlin DE said:

Yeah guess your rigth, game must be booming like hell...

That's not what I meant when I made the statements above. I wasn't supporting the game and defending it, being in denial and saying it's still "alive." I know it isn't doing good with its player count considering wait times for doing dailies/weeklies are still very long, and I don't see many players actively supporting it outside of the game itself.

When I said players should at least come with proof, I meant that if players exclaimed why the game was dying and had something to show for it, it would've made their case more reinforced and constructed. Not that I don't believe them, but if I was a developer who rarely played the game and saw this, I would want proof or some form of data because otherwise, it's something I wouldn't say is logically plausible or worth a look at.

7 hours ago, Ren36 said:

And even then, the efforts are way to scattered. There are enough threads that exclaim that the game is dying without constructive feedback, yet if you wanna join them at least use the search function to find such threads.

I wasn't trying to join the group of people that make stupid comments when I made the statements above. I know there are dozens of threads like these; it's the whole reason I asked the rhetorical question as to how many more people are going to continue making such threads.

This thread alone isn't constructive to begin with. Saying a game is dying without any data or concrete proof to back it up is like trying to convince people that something exists without showing them, or them seeing it themselves. I'm pretty sure we're all capable of understanding that we shouldn't immediately give into an argument unless there's proof to back it up, otherwise we're very foolish people.

I know the game is dying because I've played it for a long time, I've seen the player counts drop over time both on these forums and in-game, and I looked at charts and data to prove it. But if I was someone who heard about the game, but never played it, I wouldn't easily give in to the "game is dying" argument. People need to see something to believe it; that's how I know how bad the game is doing.

I guess the main problem is that when one person says something, everyone automatically believes it without fail.

Edited by Snowyamur
Removed repeated word(s)

9 hours ago, Ren36 said:

Is there any point to give feedback? Even fish in the fish tank make more noise, than we get response after feedback.

1 hour ago, KzE said:

Is there any point to give feedback? Even fish in the fish tank make more noise, than we get response after feedback.

It depends on the intention.
If I go for NCWest you are probably right, but I aim for the community.
Informing and gathering scattered infos in an effort to lower the threshold just a little for people to speak up. Not to be visible for the publisher, but the players.
The publisher is only 2nd in line.

11 hours ago, Snowyamur said:

I know it isn't doing good with its player count considering wait times for doing dailies/weeklies are still very long, and I don't see many players actively supporting it outside of the game itself.

Are you sure? Wed - Fri the moment i login i get spammed full with dozens weekly groups recruiting in faction chat (ofc if someone waits till the last 2 days to do them he will have mroe trouble finding parties as players do these as soon as they can).

As for Dailies.....so far each time i go in F8 its a matter of a few seconds and there is a group. So i dont think the game is "dying" but i do think most players are taking a break until new content comes out and the new class.

the game is dying yes ... obviously if we drop from all those servers to 1 now . and main reason for this is ....how the state of the game shifted from acutally having fun to craving power ...game is so broken now ...its hard to even enjoy content that dies in 1 second ..was showing a friend how to play game and gave him a daily boss he was like boss died already ? um yea ... dps now is too high and everything just die in seconds nothing to enjoy no mechs nothing . thats y am full pvp now and that bg wise everything else doesnt matter to me not killing my self for something going free in future

51 minutes ago, Grimoir said:

Are you sure? Wed - Fri the moment i login i get spammed full with dozens weekly groups recruiting in faction chat (ofc if someone waits till the last 2 days to do them he will have mroe trouble finding parties as players do these as soon as they can).

As for Dailies.....so far each time i go in F8 its a matter of a few seconds and there is a group. So i dont think the game is "dying" but i do think most players are taking a break until new content comes out and the new class.

It could be that I was just on at a bad time for the server, and when I look back on what I said, I noted how people could go offline once dailies/weeklies are finished, so they don't get on for the rest of the day.

Player base population is not close to what it was about a year ago, and it isn't doing so good right now, but I can see how this game isn't "immediately dying." However, it's slowly dying, which is a better way to put it.

4 minutes ago, Miggy Miggs said:

the game is dying yes ... obviously if we drop from all those servers to 1 now .

Having only 1 server for 1 region doesn't mean the game is conclusively dying; it's actually an attempt to save the game. 

Server-merging is becoming more uncommon among game industries that host MMOs because server-merging helps save money when it comes to hosting, on top of potentially unifying different communities together. If one server is empty, or both servers are empty, the merge helps consolidate two populations into one to help people have faster dungeon queue times and find more clans to join.

In fact, for this game, the server merge made finding parties for daily/weekly dungeons/raids a lot faster and easier because now there are a lot of players online only one server everyday, so it's usually full most of the time. On top of that, the F5 Marketplace is more filled with items to buy, which is even better because that's a positive sign that items are being bought and sold daily. The result was more positive than negative.

10 minutes ago, Miggy Miggs said:

...its hard to even enjoy content that dies in 1 second ..was showing a friend how to play game and gave him a daily boss he was like boss died already ? um yea ... dps now is too high and everything just die in seconds nothing to enjoy no mechs nothing . thats y am full pvp now and that bg wise everything else doesnt matter to me not killing my self for something going free in future

If you're one of the few late-game players with maxed gear, of course dungeon bossing is going to be easy. Dungeon bosses don't scale with your gear and AP levels, and because of power creep, there's always the possibility for old-content bosses to be obliterated in seconds.

The fact that bosses became too easy for late-game players was the main reason the developers added a Hard Mode as a challenge, especially for the newer dungeons and bosses recently released.

If you can't enjoy dungeons because they're too easy, fight a dungeon boss on Hard Mode using a weapon bought from one of the weapon merchants. That changes things around.

On 8/18/2019 at 6:22 AM, paloaltojae said:

Game is literally dying. If NC keeps it up, no more players left to play.

Alot of people quitting, material price going up. NC finds the solution to all this by selling stuff in f10. 

Even when you look at faction chat. The spamms on raid dungeon run, mat sell are noticably fewer and after 3:00am est not alot of people playing which compared to couple month ago is different.

This is not KR or Ch. You guys wont be able to solve problems like this.

they dont care bro they want to close this game not to make it better lol bro you should know that

20 hours ago, Snowyamur said:

Saying a game is dying without any data or concrete proof to back it up is like trying to convince people that something exists without showing them, or them seeing it themselves

Proof uhm? OK lets see, game is dying because:

- more and more people are affected by the friendslist bug (0/0 Friends) They cant find their friends neither their friends can find them.
This is a MMO where you depend on friends. Joining a clan may help a bit, but even with a clan you highly depending on friends since most clans already have established groups for daily, HM, and so on, and its hard to get into these groups.
This problem now persists over 1 year and jet we dont have any statements except the continusly promise they are looking into it, but nothing happens.
As a PHP-Coder i know its hard to find an error in programcode, especialy when this error occurs randomly and cant be simulated by tests. But come on im affacted over 14 month now. There are only 3 oportunities:
1. NC-Soft simply dont care
2. The Coders are totaly unable to do their job
3. NC-Soft wait for UE4 hoping it will solve the problem

When NC-Soft would care about their players, they would have made a statement and gave a little compansation to the players. Just something small, a few HM-Coins or an outfit, it doesnt matter, just showing the players "we care about you" and not just keep telling hollow phrases no one belive anymore. It wouldnt cost them a dime and people would think "hey they care about their players" instead of leaving the game frustated and making the already bad reputation even more worse. 

- Constantly ignoring Playerwhishes like

1. adjusted times for Clanpvp during the european daysavetime where clanpvp for many people start way to late when they have to work next day

2. a better matchmaking on BG spreading players with different gear more evenly so you dont have a total overpowerd group versus a total losing group because all high geared players are in the same team while all low geared are in the other.

3. more or better ways to farm materials, especialy moonstones (NC Soft even prommised to make ways to farm them back in 2016)

4. constantly reducing gold and material income from older content. Well ok high geared players wont have any problems with the new dungeons while low / mid-geared players struggle more and more to get gold (ok this is at least also some Community failure like 1800+ TT-Gear requirements for MSP). Hell i dont need the violet fragments on my main, i need them on my alt and no one accept it because of "low" AP

- Extrem low to not existend Droprates and NINJA-Nerfs of droprates

1. 200 runs BC and i never saw a glove drop (got mine just because of the 100 run archivment)
2. Some people habe 150+ Kills for MAO and never saw a glove. Seriously this is a freaking breakthrough assessoir not a legendary item and you need freaking 2 of them.
I know at least 2 people who gave up and quit the game just because they didnt get the Mao-Glove after x-runs

3. Ninja Nerf of Alphacoin fragment Droprates at the first 2 Bosses (just 3 weeks befor the Trove) You realy think we dont notice this?
Personaly i hate Mao and now i even have to do twice as much runs on my alt then i had to do on my main to get the Necklace.
Your serious? WHY?
Makes me thinking about to give up on my alt or even leave the game cause one day its enough with these freaking nerfs of droprates.

- Communication

I dont know if our community managers dont do their job or if they try and cant do it because of NC-Soft. The Result is the same. Quite rarely you read something like "We forward your suggestion to our dev team" but thats all of the communication that happens here. You never hear anything about it again and the thread vanish to oblivion.

Communication usualy occurs in two, directions not in one

Forum Feedback <-> Community manager / Publisher <-> Dev-Team

- Any other of the hundreds unanswered, ignored threads here in the forums

When NC-Soft doesnt rethink their acting soon, i fear we wont get UE4, at least not in the western region. WE maybe can celebrate the 4th "birthday" of BnS but i highly doubt there will be a 5th when nothing changes.

@Merlin DE

I agree with you on some points except:

6 minutes ago, Merlin DE said:

4. constantly reducing gold and material income from older content. Well ok high geared players wont have any problems with the new dungeons while low / mid-geared players struggle more and more to get gold (ok this is at least also some Community failure like 1800+ TT-Gear requirements for MSP). Hell i dont need the violet fragments on my main, i need them on my alt and no one accept it because of "low" AP

With 10 alts, story geared, and doing the minimum dailies required, you can make 8k-12k gold per month. So this is completely not true.  If you see MSP with vvery high requirements, dont join and amke your own run with less.

8 minutes ago, Merlin DE said:

1. NC-Soft simply dont care
2. The Coders are totaly unable to do their job
3. NC-Soft wait for UE4 hoping it will solve the problem

Its not NC that needs to fix it its the devs, and if it was so simple it would have been already fixed.

8 minutes ago, Merlin DE said:

1. 200 runs BC and i never saw a glove drop (got mine just because of the 100 run archivment)

If you want drops you run hard modes, normal modes are a lucky drop  and main point of the normal mode is to get the 100 runs and buy it. It was always the same, normal mode -> much lower drop rate than hard mode.

10 minutes ago, Merlin DE said:

2. a better matchmaking on BG spreading players with different gear more evenly so you dont have a total overpowerd group versus a total losing group because all high geared players are in the same team while all low geared are in the other.

Orrrr...just build in a gear check - block so only those that actually have PVP gear can participate, without the possibility to swap / change equipment after getting into one.

• Like 1

vor 4 Minuten schrieb Grimoir:

Its not NC that needs to fix it its the devs, and if it was so simple it would have been already fixed.

NC-Soft as the publisher is responsible to make sure problems get solved / fixed. We already had the discussion about the relation between Publisher and Developer and the Publisher for sure have any power to force the Developer to fix a problem. So yeah its not NC-Soft who need to fix it but its NC-Softs responsibility to tell the Developer to fix it.
I never said its easy to debug code. As i said im a semi professional PHP-coder and have done a lot of debugging, I know how complicated it can be espacialy with randomly appearing bugs. But its the damn job of a coder to find and solve a bug/problem and 14+ month are more than enough to already solve this bug.

Even if they decided to wait for UE4, and hope this wil solve the problem, they can at least show some care about the affected players, like i said. Just something small to show they care.

vor 16 Minuten schrieb Grimoir:

If you want drops you run hard modes, normal modes are a lucky drop  and main point of the normal mode is to get the 100 runs and buy it. It was always the same, normal mode -> much lower drop rate than hard mode.

Did i mention what mode? Guess not, Anyway, about 1/2 to 2/3 of my runs have been hardmode ;)

23 minutes ago, Grimoir said:

With 10 alts, story geared, and doing the minimum dailies required, you can make 8k-12k gold per month.

This is the biggest issue with the game after the performance issues. Instead of doing actual content, ppl spamming the lowest possible content over and over again, because its more profitable. Its a game design failure.

^^ I wasn't going to pipe up, but this is exactly right.  People leave if they feel they can't keep up.  I have been playing almost since release.  I don't mind dropping $50 every now and then, but when the games gives people the option to spend thousands to advance at the expense of others who are more skilled but less rich, then there is a huge problem.  We have all seen the early posts by NC where they promised to hold true to the spirit of a free game, but they failed miserably.  So for people that don't have the money, they look to a myriad of alts and put them through mind-numbing runs to make money just to keep up.  Then they wake up one day and say "wow, this sucks. not having fun anymore".  Well duh, big surprise.  This whole process makes the whole community even more toxic. For example, I like to pvp.  There is a certain destro that pretty much always sucked.  Can't tell you how much I blew that guy up.  Then about 6 months ago the guy must have blown up his credit card.  He killed me a few times in a match a few days ago and he sends me the /w "man you are trash" and then quickly logs before I can respond.  I looked at his gear, and everything is maxed.  This is a guy I never trash talked to in my life.  I am experiencing something very similar in an ET raid I am in now.  The group has very good dps, but we can't clear boss one.  And yet the group talks about cutting people that never make mistakes because their DPS is too low.  Their only solution is to either break out the card or talk to gold sellers.

Two things broke this game more than anything else.  Alts and the ability to trade gold/items between players, and over the top cash spending.

In a different vein, IMO the classes are still very unbalanced as well.  Every new toon is grossly overpowered when it rolls out.  Why is it at all fair that gunners can nearly double if not triple the next highest class dps?  If you are going to give a class that much power, than at least make them more vulnerable, but their "X" is the most OP skill in the game.  Why is warden so strong in dps, so defensive, hit like ranged, and given SB?  Why is KFM given an OP third spec when they already ruled in BG?  And for that matter, how is it fair to not roll out third spec for all classes at the same time?

As for BG, why can't we make this a more tiered system based on gear?  The way it stands now, any new players that want to get into BG just get slaughtered by some whale that maybe hasn't raised his score yet.  Surely there is a way to make more fair matches.  All the system does now is aggravate the players who are geared that get stuck with a noob, and aggravate the noob that wants to pvp without taking endless ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤.  If NC can't fix this, then they should at least make it a solo queue and completely random who you draw.

1 hour ago, Tufa said:

^^ I wasn't going to pipe up, but this is exactly right.  People leave if they feel they can't keep up.  I have been playing almost since release.  I don't mind dropping $50 every now and then, but when the games gives people the option to spend thousands to advance at the expense of others who are more skilled but less rich, then there is a huge problem. 

That's what happens when you combine Pay-to-Win with severe power creep. Granted, power creep is going to happen in any MMO game because new content uncommonly comes with a new level cap, alongside higher-leveled stuff to do, but when Pay-to-Win gets mixed in, it becomes ugly. Companies use this combination because they know there are players out there who don't want to go through the grind, so make money off their impatience.

1 hour ago, Tufa said:

We have all seen the early posts by NC where they promised to hold true to the spirit of a free game, but they failed miserably.  So for people that don't have the money, they look to a myriad of alts and put them through mind-numbing runs to make money just to keep up.  Then they wake up one day and say "wow, this sucks. not having fun anymore".

This is true. Blade & Soul had on its website clearly stated that they are trying to promote the Free-to-Play nature of the game and make it fun, while avoiding going too much into Pay-to-Win microtransactions, which has since then changed. The fact that this has changed means they didn't keep their word on what they promised, or what they said they were going to do, which all the more makes them look bad.

1 hour ago, Tufa said:

So for people that don't have the money, they look to a myriad of alts and put them through mind-numbing runs to make money just to keep up.  Then they wake up one day and say "wow, this sucks. not having fun anymore".  Well duh, big surprise.  This whole process makes the whole community even more toxic. For example, I like to pvp.  There is a certain destro that pretty

Yeah, I use lots of alts. of my own just to keep up with materials because using only one character gets me nowhere. It's sad how suppressed resource rewards are from dungeons, raids, dailies, and weeklies because they are intentionally designed to inhibit player growth in a Free-to-Play game unless the player spends a ridiculous amount of money. A lot of Free-to-Play games do this to compel players to spend to at least "make progress," but that turns it Pay-to-Win, and this game does it so often that it's almost Pay-to-Win in every corner.

Making dungeon/raid resets as purchasable items for NCoin supports this fact. That's Pay-to-Win if you can spend a little money to re-run the raids just to get the wings needed to buy SS, on top of the large crate of materials you get as a reward.

1 hour ago, Tufa said:

In a different vein, IMO the classes are still very unbalanced as well.  Every new toon is grossly overpowered when it rolls out.  Why is it at all fair that gunners can nearly double if not triple the next highest class dps?  If you are going to give a class that much power, than at least make them more vulnerable, but their "X" is the most OP skill in the game.  Why is warden so strong in dps, so defensive, hit like ranged, and given SB?  Why is KFM given an OP third spec when they already ruled in BG?  And for that matter, how is it fair to not roll out third spec for all classes at the same time?

Classes in this game have been so horribly balanced to begin with, and that's on the game designers. I do more PvE than PvP, so I'm not sure of the situation regarding the constant stun crap with KFM and BM, but I can confirm Warden and Gunslinger have stupid power-spikes with their gear that it's insane. Why doesn't Warlock have that, or the Soul Fighter? Kryptonite the very powerful classes so they have some weaknesses, otherwise it's just silly and stupid.

5 hours ago, Grimoir said:

theres alot of simple things in this game that could be fixed or looked into ...or even mention that they are going to look into it, if the whole community didnt rise up and constantly post thread about the fps in mushin , third spec bm etc ....nothing would have been done about it .... for the first time in for ever i seen them issue out a performance patch ... that should let you know that something can be done ...or if its what they are sending to the devs to fix .nothing is impossible ....

i have seen alot of stuff that people complain about and nothing is done until 1 year after .

as it stands now .... most people using bnsbuddy to make the gaming experience way better and to fix some fps issues.

community is dependent on a third party program to pick upo where bns left off .

for example simple mode should be able to use in training room when doing boss fights are dps test.... some people just dont use regular key press and simple mode can ease that with some ani cancel skills. if someone uses simple mode vs bns mode dps will be different dependent on class and how good its works for it.

system changes is what most people look out for in patch notes.....whats going to change etc ....even if they cant make certain changes at least try to issue out something that will benefit people .

i rememeber when people wanted gear bound to account and you were against it saying it cant and won't happen...not considering how hard it is to get gear and to switch class and lose all that .and look now we can switch finally ..that was the biggest thing bns ever did to this date ,,cause i know people who left game because they class is now weak and when i told them about  gear send  they logged back on. its called listening to the community or at least acknowledging what is being said .

sometimes it best to let people know that you are looking into making changes regarding it and we will keep you updated. but stay silent is reason people believe  they not listen ...yes theres some stuff they cant reply to because people make big demands but the ones that can be understand ..at least .

@Miggy Miggs

I agree wit you, that there is a lot of "low hanging fruit" to pick and make the game much better, i am just saying that some issues may not be that easy to solve hence they take long.

4 hours ago, KzE said:

This is the biggest issue with the game after the performance issues. Instead of doing actual content, ppl spamming the lowest possible content over and over again, because its more profitable. Its a game design failure.

I wouldnt say its bad game design, but i do agree that its not good. But then if the low content doesnt provide anything decent, newer players would have an issue again.And i dont think limiting character slots would be a way to go,

5 hours ago, Merlin DE said:

NC-Soft as the publisher is responsible to make sure problems get solved / fixed. We already had the discussion about the relation between Publisher and Developer and the Publisher for sure have any power to force the Developer to fix a problem

Yes and no. All nc can do i nag that its an issue and players complain, if the dev team decides its not a priority or if there is currently no time, the issue wont be fixed no matter what nc soft does.

1 hour ago, Miggy Miggs said:

sometimes it best to let people know that you are looking into making changes regarding it and we will keep you updated. but stay silent is reason people believe  they not listen ...yes theres some stuff they cant reply to because people make big demands but the ones that can be understand ..at least .

This is what I pointed out a few threads ago. The one thing NCSOFT and NCWest struggle with the most is community reception and feedback.

It doesn't appear like they're talking to us, even though they are, but they aren't doing it enough. It's about consistent communication, not a one-time deal. You talk to us once, then leave us in the dark; it doesn't really do much, and that's what's going on with events. They announce the events, we give our feedback, our opinions, our suggestions, and they don't say anything; they keep quiet. We've been informed a few months ago by a GM who posted in a raging thread that they do acknowledge our feedback and communicate what we say to the developers.

If that's the case, why don't you guys update us on it?

Your business is your own, but when you start shutting out the community from things and not update us on anything, that's when people quit. They feel left out and ignored, which is why they leave. Forget the Pay-to-Win for a brief moment; if the community alone isn't stable and making hostile comments against the game industry, that's a critical concern.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, KzE said:

Don't forget that events are being recycled, as that's something that can't be ignored anymore. We're going to receive our third Sacred Longgui replica event on August 21, which is to say the least that nothing remotely NEW is being done, other than changing the theme, boss, and setting of the event, putting it under a new name.

Recycling events is fine because people are familiar with them, but when it becomes this common, i.e. happening a few times in a row, that's a red flag.

- Communication

I dont know if our community managers dont do their job or if they try and cant do it because of NC-Soft. The Result is the same. Quite rarely you read something like "We forward your suggestion to our dev team" but thats all of the communication that happens here. You never hear anything about it again and the thread vanish to oblivion.

Communication usualy occurs in two, directions not in one

Forum Feedback <-> Community manager / Publisher <-> Dev-Team

- Any other of the hundreds unanswered, ignored threads here in the forums

Honestly, this is the core issue that's plaguing both the game and its forums. If we feel like we're not being heard, or what we say doesn't matter, we're going to quit. We won't sit around and be part of a community that's being constantly ignored by people in higher positions than us. We're the ones playing your game, some of us are the ones spending money on it, and we're the ones giving it publicity. We have just as much a right to be updated on what's going and learn what's hoping to come for Blade & Soul as much as you guys asking for feedback, and us providing it free of charge. It's a two-way exchange.

There really needs to be more consistent communication and feedback with what people say on these forums so people know they're being heard. If they feel that their opinion(s) matter, that's encouragement to continue supporting the game.

I see none of that happening right now.

- Extrem low to not existend Droprates and NINJA-Nerfs of droprates

2. Some people habe 150+ Kills for MAO and never saw a glove. Seriously this is a freaking breakthrough assessoir not a legendary item and you need freaking 2 of them.
I know at least 2 people who gave up and quit the game just because they didnt get the Mao-Glove after x-runs

3. Ninja Nerf of Alphacoin fragment Droprates at the first 2 Bosses (just 3 weeks befor the Trove) You realy think we dont notice this?
Personaly i hate Mao and now i even have to do twice as much runs on my alt then i had to do on my main to get the Necklace.
Your serious? WHY?
Makes me thinking about to give up on my alt or even leave the game cause one day its enough with these freaking nerfs of droprates.

This is a videogame, not a gambling simulator. I've said it many times before. A lot of us are already well-aware of how Pay-to-Win this game is, and we know how it's accomplished:

Simply make it where loot doesn't drop in large quantities from dailies/weeklies, on top of making loot chests provide the lowest-grade of resources available, and make it where breakthrough materials have very low percent drop rates, and when players are at their most impatient level, throw in the resources for an NCoin price, and they'll buy it.

Intolerable, unacceptable, and very anti-consumer. That's not okay. We play your game, and just because we play videogames, we aren't stupid. Stop treating us like we are. We're past that now. Do what's best for all of us and make this game an actual videogame because no one is going to tolerate this anymore. Not me, not the rest of the community, no one. We're going to leave if stuff doesn't change, and it's a fact of the industry and the game consumer market, not the shareholders you're giving in to.

- Constantly ignoring Playerwhishes like

1. adjusted times for Clanpvp during the european daysavetime where clanpvp for many people start way to late when they have to work next day

3. more or better ways to farm materials, especialy moonstones (NC Soft even prommised to make ways to farm them back in 2016)

Okay, so this goes both ways. Some player wishes I've read are not good for the game, while some can really help improve it. This goes into communication: players make suggestions, and no GM provides real feedback on it. We feel left out and ignored, and that's not okay. However, the right thing that should be done is to respond to players as to what works/ doesn't work so they know what to think about for next time.

Not okay to just leave players in the dark.

57 minutes ago, Grimoir said:

I wouldnt say its bad game design, but i do agree that its not good. But then if the low content doesnt provide anything decent, newer players would have an issue again.And i dont think limiting character slots would be a way to go,

There is an easy fix for this. Remove gold from effortless content like CS or HM. And make dungeons from SSM and up more profitable. Remove the forced dailies and let ppl choose the 5 dungeons they want to do. From SSM and up and from Yeoharan and up. New players wont have problem, the game is already filled with alt, whos dont have even the story done. And they que with 1000AP up to Shadowmoor. In F8 there are already 70% of chars alts, or even more.