Reviving the Blade & Soul Fandom Wiki

Snowyamur

One thing this game lacks is a well-written wiki to help players navigate their way through the game. I know we have Blade & Soul Gamepedia, but I wanted to help revive the Wiki Fandom version because that's more widely-used and known internationally.

The current wiki we have for Fandom is here: https://blade-and-soul.fandom.com/wiki/Blade_and_Soul_Wiki. I'm not sure who set it up, but I want to help add plenty of missing information to it, as well as contribute to making it as full as possible. If there is any Admin for this wiki page, I would kindly ask if I could become an Admin so I can do more heavy-lifting. I'm already starting to fill in some blanks, but will be unable to organize everything with my current perms.

Everyone else is welcome to contribute as well. Having a strong wiki would help attract new players to the game and guide them so they don't feel lost. This guide by @Freya Ryye, which can be found here: 

is a fantastic start, and if one player can make this very comprehensive guide for getting started as a beginner, making a wiki is possible.

What do you guys think?

14 minutes ago, Grimoir said:

I know about that one already because I said:

59 minutes ago, Snowyamur said:

I know we have Blade & Soul Gamepedia

However, we also have a Fandom one, and Fandom wikis are used more often than Gamepedia wikis: people recognize the former more than the latter and find it easier to use and navigate. I could work on both simultaneously, but again, I'm asking if the Fandom can be revived because it could help potential new players navigate the game. This of course is me also asking if the Gamepedia be revived as well because it holds a lot of content and information already.