Hongmoon Training Uniform Mailable

Eclipse4598

The cold storage merchant sells a familiar uniform of the same look and a Pauldron for the heavens mandate look alike. While there is the look alike from heavens mandate that is an RNG based drop so having a purchased version be mailable would be nice especially if you get the look alike on your boosted character then you can just mail the level boosted version to an alt

I think it’s just an oversight by the devs they are separate entities that is clear as the pauldron can ONLY be used on the heavens mandate version if it could be used on both then fair enough I’d agree but as it’s not the level boost version is clearly a different entity and should be made mailable as this version of the outfit can ONLY be gotten through level boost

10 hours ago, Eclipse4598 said:

I agree with you shadow but I think this being mailable is more likely of a change although I much prefer yours never thought of it

It is, and something like this should be available for all costumes, even the ones from other Dungeons, not just the [Hongmoon Duster]. If the developers decide to make this change, they're going to make a lot of players satisfied, especially those who are real Fashion Hunters.