Hongsil’s Summer Blast Event Launches August 21

Sunshine

It's NCSOFT it's time for you to learn the best this game, end this thunder + eventro full cash, because they are increasingly losing players, not to mention that the game has more bugs ..., learn to listen to cominudity, put people who play the game like (GM), balance the pvp, optimize the game. and ban the hakcer in pvp. you only care about players who buy ncoin

• Like 1

• NCSOFT
13 hours ago, Dru Lockheart said:

"Complete the following daily quests to earn more Ice Cubes" - the listed quests (FAS, SJF, Halls) are actually weeklies.

Thanks for letting us know, we're updating it.

15 hours ago, ElectricPotato said:

Can we look forward to Justin and Hime doing a livestream on thurs?  I hope we can =).

We're still in the process for deciding everything. Stay tuned!

Am 15.8.2019 um 06:19 schrieb bl4dexD:

It's NCSOFT it's time for you to learn the best this game, end this thunder + eventro full cash, because they are increasingly losing players, not to mention that the game has more bugs ..., learn to listen to cominudity, put people who play the game like (GM), balance the pvp, optimize the game. and ban the hakcer in pvp. you only care about players who buy ncoin

Thats what people requesting since release. Im not quite sure wether the moderators just tell us they forward our feedback to NC-Soft / Devs and they ignore it or wether our forum moderators ignore our feedback and dont even bother to forward it.

But for sure there is a huge error in the communication line between Community <--> NC-Soft <--> Devs what even CEO Kim noticed.
Lets see if things getting better, but i highly doubt it.

From the first Anoncement of the Hae Mujin event players complainig about the newly introduced limit on oils / pet pouches  and what do we get? Another event with limited oils / pet pouch.

Seems like NC-Soft just dont care and try to get as much money as posible, while players still quitting.

If this crap continues we will not see the upgrade to UE4, well at least i wont, cause after more than 3 years and over one year with a buggy friendslist showing 0/0 friends, i start loosing interest in this game.

• Like 1

On 8/16/2019 at 2:33 AM, gaby0309 said:

You either forgot to add the source for a second ice box or we won't be able to get enough for an oil a week like every event untill now was.

If we can only get 3 ice cubes a day and 24 ice cubes from daillies that's gonna be a total of  45 ice cubes a week. So we are missing 10 cubes per week for an oil. This is the first event ever when we won't be able to get at least an oil lmao, And if its true I am probably gonna take a break from the game. 

You also did not sent any blazing sunfire boxes this week, we only received the regular sunfire boxes. 

Pretty sure the first time this was an event, it came in trove, and trove gave keys. frozen firing range will have a daily/dynamic and bonus items for every successful wave cleared but auction based. probably also added in the mobs drop table for cubes like last time as well, daily challenge, be it 2~3~5 quests, it can be a thing. If it's not trove, it's trove-in-a-box, trove is due in some form, so my guess is the boxes, where sept. is the autumn trove.

Sad how you keep getting worse and worse . You are on the way to kill the game. Doing same events over and over, not listening to one thing the community suggested you, literally improving the p2w system to worse chinas mmos levels, not giving a ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ about the playerbase and not caring about the super bad performance of the game in general. Been playing for 3 years but now is the worse moment ever for this game. Eu server literally abandoned to itself, trash gm's and community managers replying with the same premades answers over and over. Depressing tbh. 
Not quitting yet but seeing the same events and bad performances not being adressed makes me think about it.
Hope eventually you'll open your eyes. 

Edited by trapqveen
  • Like 2

Not gonna lie, having recycled events is a sign that the game is going downhill, and I've been playing this game ever since it came out in the United States back in 2016-2017. The game today is worse than it was about a year ago. Why is this even happening? Who is making these decisions? I wouldn't say it's depressing, but as a game consumer, this is very disappointing, especially since this game is actually fun to play for an MMO.

They are too lazy to even prepare for a live stream, too lazy to think about how bad and poorly they make these events. And of course they ignore every bad/negative comment cause they can't think about how bad they are but blaming the players for complaining too much.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BrianB said:

They are too lazy to even prepare for a live stream, too lazy to think about how bad and poorly they make these events. And of course they ignore every bad/negative comment cause they can't think about how bad they are but blaming the players for complaining too much.

On 16/08/2019 at 6:46 PM, marokachan696 said:

where is the livestream why it it not here we need info so we can prepare ourselves for the event plz

I was hoping to get at least a 15min livestream from next event only to show rewards list, daily/weekly challenge, but nothing until now. Hope they will made on moonday or tuesday maybe. but i think we will not get livestream this time.

54 minutes ago, Nomade13 said:

I was hoping to get at least a 15min livestream from next event only to show rewards list, daily/weekly challenge, but nothing until now. Hope they will made on moonday or tuesday maybe. but i think we will not get livestream this time.

Honestly, NCWest should be doing livestreams more often to keep the only Blade & Soul audience they have left engaged. It's sad that they rarely occur.

11 hours ago, Snowyamur said:

Honestly, NCWest should be doing livestreams more often to keep the only Blade & Soul audience they have left engaged. It's sad that they rarely occur.

LOL bro they will not do live stream CUZ there is no player in game to watch it  they know game is dead and player not interested any more for any thing they do so they just move on 

they realy think if they killed free to play and make it pay2win they will get more player  they dont know that every one in game start as free to play then they would love to donate for them  not start with donate 

no balance in pve or pvp 

every thing price is increased by 10 gold per day  PTS was 280 gold now 450g in 2 month oil was 330~360 now it almost 600 gold in 2 month sacred orb was 70S now 1.70gold 

only pay2win player can be in top10 in everything 

you can get gilded square or diyd once by pay2win

no performance at all 

i think they trying hard to close it but player want to play  so they making it unplayable to force them leave it 

i realy dont think they will lunch UE4 or they will do but you need to pay to get it  cuz they didnt give anything for free 

• Like 1

if ncsoft opened   General Discussion they will see that 90% of posts for player upset from how bad this game going  and they trying to help ncsoft with good idea to make game better 

so they replaying  only on posts that will not help 

i have a good idea player farming CB for matts and it realy help the so much what if you removed that pouch from CB and put it in F10 every day so they have to donate 

or make something better remove all matts from game and make it only by donate  its very good idea 

• NCSOFT
Il y a 17 heures, Snowyamur a dit :

An official live stream should be announced soon. :)

Cheers ~

@Hyunkel I hope so. If there's one thing you guys can improve on, it's communicating with us more and hosting more livestreams. It's clear that hundreds of people watch it, but they have to wait for a bit for the next one.

Keep the audience engaged, don't let the crowd die down fast.

• Cyan unpinned this topic