Jiinx

ET Weapon upgrade

Jiinx   

First forum post \o/

I'd like to start of by just saying this isn't a moan of any kind, I'm just curious and skeptical about the current state of ET weapons at stage 3.

We finally got around too clearing ET boss 3 a few weeks back and I rolled the weapon, it was a great time. I used it in dungeons and my damage was nice, burst seemed a little higher and thing seemed nice.

I finally got around too testing my rotation, check the resets an just general parsing on the 1 billion dummy and every single parse was about 80k average lower then my parses with GC9. Somebody told me that it isn't the same as when we went from AR9 too GC3 and resets should not be effected.

TLDR - Is ET3's effect and bonus % DMG working as intended?

Grimoir   

did you check how your stacks were being applied? Generally ET 3 should already be an upgrade over GC9 due to the modifiers. What class are you?

Generally the the buff gets stronger the more the weapon is upgraded, I honestly have not noticed any issues with mine.

Have you tried removing all your gear + costume and equipping it back? sometimes for whatever reason this fixes dps issues whenever i upgrade something. MAde it a habbit to take everything off and put it on whenever i login LOL

Jiinx   
On 15/08/2019 at 9:31 PM, Uldrum said:

Have you tried with event weap as well? I got like 500k dps between GC 9 and event weap

As a light warden, using event wep gave me maybe 150k if that, from gc9