I really want to know from general skill support

sojaa

Why? You would take and remove bds counter break? WTF is wrong with you logic?  If your going to have ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ that send shits into long ass stealths and i frames and that was our only way to stop it .  The only way to play bd is on wind with pve bracelet on. lift and press hurricane slash.  Now if they are lets say they camping stealth till ice bomb and going back into stealth  then  running around the map untill you go to grab switch or brazier THEN HIT U.  Right back into stealth. They don't need any gear whatsoever. You have already provided them with what they need. I mean I see it all the time no gear but stealing or stalling points because of ice mine and counter stealth. Same with damn kfms counter then flurry which resets if hit so u get counter flurry counter flurry and there they are ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ing framed forever due to someone else hitting into it. How about you revamp your ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ing skills already. These pvper are switching to the broken ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ing classes becaause you wont take your time to fix

Oh do they its the biggest ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ class ever. Just kd it. Its spin dont save you from framed attacks it has no frames compared to the top 3 classes. You have to spin and run to get ppl to chase you so you can lift and press v for the one shot.( which is really like 10 hits) I have ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ tab outs compared to a bm and I have no immunity at all.( can attack bd from behind during grab). I literally have to be end game to do anything when other classes do not. easiest class by far to destroy. Just play it and see what people do.

9 minutes ago, ImoutoMaster said:

maybe cause BD needs a nerve just like BM ?

wait no wl is way more ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤. it has to stand in a circle to do anything. It has to be full gear to be ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ still lol.

Edited by sojaa

Oh ps frames heal if you have 50 points in health and 25 into health regen. So if you have a class that can frame like that just remember it heals it too. also these silly ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤s are releasing 2 3rd specs at a time. More then likely its better to wait and release them all at once. Why give some classes ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ others dont have. Makes the game fair yeah.  

vor 27 Minuten schrieb sojaa:

Oh do they its the biggest ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ class ever. Just kd it. Its spin dont save you from framed attacks it has no frames compared to the top 3 classes. You have to spin and run to get ppl to chase you so you can lift and press v for the one shot.( which is really like 10 hits) I have ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ tab outs compared to a bm and I have no immunity at all.( can attack bd from behind during grab). I literally have to be end game to do anything when other classes do not. easiest class by far to destroy. Just play it and see what people do.

You like alot of people forget they have to somehow balance this game for 1v1, 3v3, 6v6, BR and PVE.

We know they pretty much dont care most of the time about balance but if they do something its usually cause the class is way to strong in atleast one gamemode. For BD it is 1v1 and 3v3 just like BR.

I dont know on what rating you play as or against BDs but in higher rating you see very fast BD is currently the 2nd strongest class in meta only BM is stronger with third spec. Ever thought about the skill which can crit 45K and can be done in aerial ? Ever thought about the amount of shields BD got ? While having a Spin in a game where most KDs got removed.

In 6v6 BD is pretty balanced thou. Its the gear which shouldnt exist but we had that conversation mulitple times but NC prefers to listen to the 10% which likes the PVP Gear.

Here in us there is no 3v3 so yeah. next I am assuming you play kfm correct. Is the class balanced in 6v6 truthfully. My rating varies but I can tell you yesterday i Iwas rank 19 in w w v amongst the bds. Mind you I have old pvp gear and that was a bit of luck on matchmaking because we all know sometimes youll get to face 5 fms and 1 warden.

Go read flurry. Go read counter go. Go read footwork . Go read shadow dance. Go read backstep. Go read retreat. Its nothing new to me to see a kfm spamming his 1 while weaving those skills. Been like that forever. The problem is on bd as well 6v6 wise. They took counter break away and now we have to rely on soaring them which is very predictable. It takes time for the sword to get there. P.s counter dont take chi. Vortex takes chi and if i run out no more spin. My v was nerfed. My malestorm was nerfed. My stormguard was buffed to 5 frames for pve purposes. Still sucks pvp wise everything burns frames so fast. FM tornados the fastest lol. 

1 hour ago, ImoutoMaster said:

Come on Imouto we had this discussion before, I know we can state our opinions, but try to look at rankings.
We all know which classes are at the top, even arena, which is 1v1 has no bd in top 10 of all ranking classes. Stop stiring up sojaa. Your inputs have no base.
You even got reprimanded from an admin for your false information.
To sum it up the classes that are favored in arena are the same that are favored in group battles, because most of them have unlimited iframes, unlimited blocks and one shots with less gear than the other classes.

vor 21 Stunden schrieb Ren36:

Come on Imouto we had this discussion before.

Yeah we had this before and i am still telling you of course you can look at leaderboards but they will not tell the whole story. For example BD is 2nd strongest class but there is no high skilled player playing this class anymore. Broder Bill left and he was the last one.

I am not sure but from thoose guys which played on the Elo i am always talking about only zapish plays 1v1/3v3/6v6 anymore as far as i know. You simply cannot say "oh this class is on ladder the most it must be the strongest". Sometimes thats true but there are several players with alot of alt of the same class while other classes may not have someone like this so thoose classes are less in Rankings.

To sum it up the classes that are favored in arena are the same that are favored in group battles, because most of them have unlimited iframes, unlimited blocks and one shots with less gear than the other classes.

Thats mostly correct but Warlock is trash and litterly unusuable in 1v1 and 3v3 but its still pretty good in 6v6 since it got so much AOE DMG and can survive long.

You even got reprimanded from an admin for your false information.

Show me my false information: If you mean about the qualification of teams in World Championship i was correct. It is decidet a bit by ranking ingame.

Edited by ImoutoMaster

On 8/15/2019 at 9:14 AM, ImoutoMaster said:

Yeah we had this before and i am still telling you of course you can look at leaderboards but they will not tell the whole story. For example BD is 2nd strongest class but there is no high skilled player playing this class anymore. Broder Bill left and he was the last one.

Brother Bill and many other BD, who ranked high left because the class is not good and the high time of warlock for 2,5years.
Classes with 1 escape suffered the most during that time and it was usually sin, kfm, summy or destro that engaged or had any chance vs them.
It was the time most pvp players gave up on balance and even rerolled to ungeared warlocks to play the meta. Same as in korea. But being forced to play a class you don´t like to play the content you like made them hate pvp.
There is a reason why melee players stay melee the whole time, because unlike range classes you feel much more engaged in the gameplay and boss fights, aside from mechanic phases where range play a role too.
The strongest classes are played by more people and if arena reflects the amount of BD even just a little then there are next to none left. Considering that BD contributes nothing to the party that cannot be done by other classes better.

vor 1 Stunde schrieb Ren36:

Brother Bill and many other BD, who ranked high left because the class is not good.

Assumptions. Most actully said there are 2 reasons 1. there is not going to be any kind of world championchip or tournament in Blade and soul so it is no fun for them anymore. 2. The balancing in general is at a low since awakening nearly every PVP Player (including Tenah) where telling NCsoft this Update is gonna destroy PVP but NC just didnt care.

Just bringing tenah up cause he was pretty much the person with the most influence in PVP.

I am still sure expect for Warlock no one left because their class is weak its mostly due to the lack of Esports (there is none) in this game and the lack of interest in listening to the PVP Community.