This forum is in serious need of Moderation

ElectricPotato

Could you see about updating the pins with relative 2019 info(links to the qualifier info, shackled islands, KR intel tourny, etc)?  Seeing the old pins from 2018 while the 2019 regional thing(weird public qualifier? I guess theres no US/EU regional tourney this year?) is going on is disturbing.

We dont only need Moderators we need Active Moderators. The most Active moderator we had so far was Baskerville but he ignored way to much aswell and had misinformation sometimes even thou i dont like any of the current moderator and the moderators we had so far its unfortunate we even lost Baskerville now.

We need an active, good informed moderator who actully plays the game himselfe. Someone like Eckogen i mean he does Guides for example a thing Mods could do.

Unfourtunetly since as far as i know you have to live in the UK or US to be moderator or work in any kind of way for NCsoft there are very few people who would actully work for them plus NC would have to pay for them probably and i dont see NC paying for mods anymore.

Edited by ImoutoMaster
  • Like 1

Looks tons better with last years pins unpinned! Thankyou!

Next step would be to copy/paste some qualify threads/news threads/ intel championship links pinned in the general/news categories to the esports, maybe a link to the bns esports page.  Keep up the good work!