Sign in to follow this  
gaby0309

Designer Threads

gaby0309   

did you guys completly forget about adding those [moderated] in events? when you showed the merchant on stream you said the designer threads are obtained mainly through events and in case we get duplicate outfits from the boxes by salvaging the dupes. at the moment the only way to get them is through salvaging, just add them in trove or something.

Grimoir   

Designer Threads are from RNG costume box events. Only costumes from those events that are slvaged can be used to get the Designer Threahds to get previous RNG box cosmetics.

gaby0309   
42 minutes ago, Grimoir said:

Designer Threads are from RNG costume box events. Only costumes from those events that are slvaged can be used to get the Designer Threahds to get previous RNG box cosmetics.

Can I know how is this relevant to my post? You just repeated what I said myself lol\

Did you even read my post? The last time the designer threads were in a reward pool was with the phoenix trove. It has been way too long, they just forgot about readding them.

Grimoir   
1 hour ago, gaby0309 said:

Did you even read my post? The last time the designer threads were in a reward pool was with the phoenix trove. It has been way too long, they just forgot about readding them.

i do not recall them ever being in trove, if they were i would have gotten the costumes i miss and want, thats why i said the rng events are the only way to get them.

Are they that important to add to Trove, though? It would make using it more worthwhile, but only for in-game cosmetics.