What do you think of our publisher? (Feedback)

Ren36

21 hours ago, Snowyamur said:

Hopefully NCSOFT is reading that, because that right there is how a lot of players see the game right now, and that's unacceptable. Clear and straight-forward as to why people don't like Blade & Soul right now, explained in such a way that it explains for the rest of us how poorly-managed, business-focused, and RNG this game really is. It's not even a game anymore; it's a gambling simulator.

Well i guess NC-Soft is aware of this. In my opinnion they just try to press as much money as possible out of the game and then let it vanish like they did with MxM. One day we will get a nitice that BnS will finaly terminated in x Days, get some free stuff for the last few days and thats it.

At the moment im not quite sure if we even ever will get UE4 in NA/EU befor this day will come.

21 hours ago, Snowyamur said:

Well, keep in mind that previously, a lot of players were complaining about how over-the-top complicated certain boss mechanics were, and it's likely they were too lazy to read or analyze the boss fight moves/mechanics, so NCSOFT made it easier as a response.

At least they're listening to us, unfortunately, they're listening to the part of the community that refuses to do the heavy-lifting to get better at the game. If anything, the one thing they made easy was leveling, and that I have ZERO issues with, but when you drop the CC bars from 8 to 4 in raids to make it "easier," it kind of makes it a bit boring. Then again, people in raids seem to struggle landing successive stuns/knockdowns/dazes, so the simplification of boss mechanics could've been done to make the fights less frustrating, as you rely on other players, not yourself alone.

I dont realy know "Over the top complicated" Mechanics in any dungeons, well ok TT Boss 3 is a bit annoying but still doable with some practice.

Well ok, i hate Mao cause as a ranged class my iframe most time kills me by triggering the rangecheck and i need a nearly perfect run to kill her, every slightes mistake most times kills me :/ Getting killed by your own iframe is not realy that funny ...

Lowering the CC-Bars from 8 to 4 didnt change anything, cause you still need the same amount of players doing a cc since they also reduced all double-CCs to single CC.

Well ok some classes still have 2 CCs of the same kind, like Summoner for example, who still could do 2 KDs, BD can do 2 or more stuns and so on.

Over the time BnS changed from a game with realy good and challanging fights to a Hack N' Slay game where you do your dailys brainafk.

The only challange left, at least for me is TT / ET, everything else is boring brainafk runthrogh.

The immens DPS Increase we got with Awakening and new items mad it even worse. meanwhile many people are even able to skip mech in Dst with a 2 or 3 men party and a 3rd-Spec BM even solo it.

7 hours ago, Ren36 said:

For whatever reason NCWest and NCSoft even decided to reduce the difficulty of dungeons from the beginning, which became obvious with the Poharan event dungeon and its real mechanics, including the removal of the secret boss from Yeti, which many never saw before, but made itself noticed when the portal to the outside was not triggered.

Wow, i didnt even know there was a hidden boss at Yeti even i play since release.
I know about a hidden kind of "Battlefield" in Cinderlands (as far as i remeber, somwhere at the fraction outposts) that once was opend by accident but imidatly got closed again and never was released in the EU Version of the game.

The Poharan Event was my most Favorite one, even it took some time to clear the dungeon. I realy loved this event and overall to see some whales struggeling even with the simple mech at slashmi xD

I would like to see much more of these events with old contend dungeons. Even better, make a "Hardmode" version of the old content with reduced stats and ful mechanics but give those dungeons a proper gold and material reward. I would love doing those dungeons again and ill guess many other players too

2 hours ago, Merlin DE said:

Wow, i didnt even know there was a hidden boss at Yeti even i play since release.

From what i remember the hidden boss was never a thing at our version.

2 hours ago, Merlin DE said:

I dont realy know "Over the top complicated" Mechanics in any dungeons, well ok TT Boss 3 is a bit annoying but still doable with some practice.

Well ok, i hate Mao cause as a ranged class my iframe most time kills me by triggering the rangecheck and i need a nearly perfect run to kill her, every slightes mistake most times kills me :/ Getting killed by your own iframe is not realy that funny ...

It depends what you call "over the top", i mean if you look at the nerfs they did to dungeons and raids, you have to ask yourself if those really were over the top mechanics.

for example BC 1st boss where you had to dash in / backstep to rescue people (was easy as hell but guess what, seems players dont know how to backstep / dash and it gets nerfed)

Realmrift POH - Perfect example of the lever at last boss, seems people didnt really care to learn to pull it in the right moment and boom, nerfed to a point you can ignore all kinds of mechanics in there and just button mash dps.

MSP - Allowing Webs to snare the turtle - given it may help some parties but....it wasnt that hard to begin with if you had a smart tank and people that know what they are doing.

These are just a few, but there are many many more examples like this. Instead of promoting and encouraging to learning dungeons and mechanics, they prefer to nerf it so people stop complaining.

7 hours ago, Grimoir said:

From what i remember the hidden boss was never a thing at our version.

It depends what you call "over the top", i mean if you look at the nerfs they did to dungeons and raids, you have to ask yourself if those really were over the top mechanics.

for example BC 1st boss where you had to dash in / backstep to rescue people (was easy as hell but guess what, seems players dont know how to backstep / dash and it gets nerfed)

Realmrift POH - Perfect example of the lever at last boss, seems people didnt really care to learn to pull it in the right moment and boom, nerfed to a point you can ignore all kinds of mechanics in there and just button mash dps.

MSP - Allowing Webs to snare the turtle - given it may help some parties but....it wasnt that hard to begin with if you had a smart tank and people that know what they are doing.

These are just a few, but there are many many more examples like this. Instead of promoting and encouraging to learning dungeons and mechanics, they prefer to nerf it so people stop complaining.

My take on all of the mechs there have ever been, or will, be is it comes down to waiting on the last person to finally 'get it' and then you win.

vor 20 Stunden schrieb Grimoir:

Ill guess best example was Naruy Sanctum. I cant remember any Dungeon where the mech nearly completly was removed that fast. It only took 2 or 3 month untill they removed the mech at xanos and it was a realy cool mech. :/

Instead of skyrocking the DPS they should lower it and reintroduce interesting mechanics. There is not much left, even in raids most mech is based on CCs with very view exceptions

23 hours ago, Merlin DE said:

Well i guess NC-Soft is aware of this. In my opinnion they just try to press as much money as possible out of the game and then let it vanish like they did with MxM. One day we will get a nitice that BnS will finaly terminated in x Days, get some free stuff for the last few days and thats it.

At the moment im not quite sure if we even ever will get UE4 in NA/EU befor this day will come.

"These regions are very competitive, so we must do more to keep the player's interest on our games. For Blade & Soul, I believe the wrong steps were taken in the beginning, and our second attempt to reorganize our western branch was not very successful. We will be undergoing another reorganization later this year, and bringing our western branch closer into our Korean operations." Kim stated that this reorganization was intended to close the gap between localization releases and patches, while also facilitating western player's feedback better so they reach the dev teams with minimal delay. NCSoft seemed to signal that if the third attempt to reorganize their western branch wasn't successful, then they would have to consider if continuing to operate in North America and Europe would be wise. Aside from this, very little was discussed of Blade & Soul 2, other than a nod towards more information being shared at G-Star in November.

The more I look into it the grimmer the outlook, if you look at what their own emyplees have to say. Considering that we´re now at the 3rd attempt to reorganize the western branch - their management is not only disconnected from us, but also their workers, if you look at the reviews.

NCSoft employee 1:
https://imgur.com/a/cwCtzyM

NCSoft employee 2:
https://imgur.com/a/6jj1w7a

NCSoft employee 3:
https://imgur.com/a/LpqhXtC

NCSoft employee 4:
https://imgur.com/a/acCBzFX

NCSoft employee 5:
https://imgur.com/a/rTczsrU

Those who think I picked the bad ones, this is the overall rating of NCSoft as employer, which shows a deep dent in 2019, which resembles the progression of our game:
https://imgur.com/a/Hig2yGh

(2.7 rating)

Source:
https://www.glassdoor.co.uk

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Merlin DE said:

Maybe because we are still stupid enough to throw our money down their throat?

That is sadly our only means to get noticed, because we were always just numbers to them.
If not everyone is pulling into the same direction we can forget it, but everyone should be aware that regardless how much money he or she spend, that they will lose everything.
From their costumes to their chars to the gear and the time they invested.

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...

LF whiteknights

I wanna be honest, with the latest patch deep down we all know that this game is past reparation.
If ncsoft had a shred of goodwill, they would hire gamers of their own playerbase or play themselves in an last effort to find the problems and get rid of their causes.
Yet for the last 3 months efforts were feigned, while adding layers upon layers of failures with every patch. This game has literally no future and if it had, you could tell from their actions.
Feeling as though that ncsoft wants most of us to quit, to close the servers for good, with the least amount of complaints, but with just enough leeway to fit a trove inside, while avoiding claims.

Wondering what else there is to take?
What has to be seen, to be heared to realize where this game goes?
And just how much more you choose to excuse?

This game will close, just make sure you don´t spend anymore. I wouldn´t put it past them to close with a trove.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Ren36 said:

LF whiteknights

I wanna be honest, with the latest patch deep down we all know that this game is past reparation.
If ncsoft had a shred of goodwill, they would hire gamers of their own playerbase or play themselves in an last effort to find the problems and get rid of their causes.
Yet for the last 3 months efforts were feigned, while adding layers upon layers of failures with every patch. This game has literally no future and if it had, you could tell from their actions.
Feeling as though that ncsoft wants most of us to quit, to close the servers for good, with the least amount of complaints, but with just enough leeway to fit a trove inside, while avoiding claims.

Wondering what else there is to take?
What has to be seen, to be heared to realize where this game goes?
And just how much more you choose to excuse?

This game will close, just make sure you don´t spend anymore. I wouldn´t put it past them to close with a trove.

BnS wont close before Aion and Lineage 2 as it brings them more money

Also its not ideal to hire gamers of their playerbase atleast for development

They could hire them for play-testing tho which they seriously need

NCwest is quite scammy no matter what they say/apologise for and some of their staff members are too bad for the company and the community itself

their Support team is beyond incompetent,makes me wonder if they really read/check when they handle tickets or just copy paste why they wont do ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤.

every game has a future,the real question is if NCsoft wants BnS to have one.

They even removed the orb fragments you need to do Heavens Mandate / Cold Storage Boss 2 from Daily.

Since you need HM when its on daily rotation you soon will be forced to buy them from F10 at daily offer...

Guess they just found another way to milk the last penny out of their players

21 hours ago, moveZneedle said:

every game has a future,the real question is if NCsoft wants BnS to have one.

They don´t want to. No one cuts that deep into their own flesh.
The patch could have been delayed or just straight not be accepted by NCWest.
Don´t listen to what they say, look at what they do. NCSoft doesn´t want to continue in the west. No one is that shortsighted, especially not a multimillion dolar company.
They just try to make up pretexts to justify the closure, while reducing the net worth of bns to avoid taxes when they sell their business/department.
Blatant p2w elements are just too obvious and with this amount in such a short time. There is methodic behind.

11 hours ago, Merlin DE said:

They even removed the orb fragments you need to do Heavens Mandate / Cold Storage Boss 2 from Daily.

Since you need HM when its on daily rotation you soon will be forced to buy them from F10 at daily offer...
Guess they just found another way to milk the last penny out of their players

vor 19 Stunden schrieb Ren36:

They don´t want to. No one cuts that deep into their own flesh.
The patch could have been delayed or just straight not be accepted by NCWest.
Don´t listen to what they say, look at what they do. NCSoft doesn´t want to continue in the west. No one is that shortsighted, especially not a multimillion dolar company.
They just try to make up pretexts to justify the closure, while reducing the net worth of bns to avoid taxes when they sell their business/department.
Blatant p2w elements are just too obvious and with this amount in such a short time. There is methodic behind.

They already did it with MxM. One cashevent cheased the other and a few weeks later they announced the shut down.

And to a void to get sued for comercial fraud they refund players who bought items in the last few weeks befor they announced the shutdown.