What do you think of our publisher? (Feedback)

Ren36

23 hours ago, Merlin DE said:

Well i guess NC-Soft is aware of this. In my opinnion they just try to press as much money as possible out of the game and then let it vanish like they did with MxM. One day we will get a nitice that BnS will finaly terminated in x Days, get some free stuff for the last few days and thats it.

At the moment im not quite sure if we even ever will get UE4 in NA/EU befor this day will come.

"These regions are very competitive, so we must do more to keep the player's interest on our games. For Blade & Soul, I believe the wrong steps were taken in the beginning, and our second attempt to reorganize our western branch was not very successful. We will be undergoing another reorganization later this year, and bringing our western branch closer into our Korean operations." Kim stated that this reorganization was intended to close the gap between localization releases and patches, while also facilitating western player's feedback better so they reach the dev teams with minimal delay. NCSoft seemed to signal that if the third attempt to reorganize their western branch wasn't successful, then they would have to consider if continuing to operate in North America and Europe would be wise. Aside from this, very little was discussed of Blade & Soul 2, other than a nod towards more information being shared at G-Star in November.

The more I look into it the grimmer the outlook, if you look at what their own emyplees have to say. Considering that we´re now at the 3rd attempt to reorganize the western branch - their management is not only disconnected from us, but also their workers, if you look at the reviews.

NCSoft employee 1:
https://imgur.com/a/cwCtzyM

NCSoft employee 2:
https://imgur.com/a/6jj1w7a

NCSoft employee 3:
https://imgur.com/a/LpqhXtC

NCSoft employee 4:
https://imgur.com/a/acCBzFX

NCSoft employee 5:
https://imgur.com/a/rTczsrU

Those who think I picked the bad ones, this is the overall rating of NCSoft as employer, which shows a deep dent in 2019, which resembles the progression of our game:
https://imgur.com/a/Hig2yGh

(2.7 rating)

Source:
https://www.glassdoor.co.uk

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Merlin DE said:

Maybe because we are still stupid enough to throw our money down their throat?

That is sadly our only means to get noticed, because we were always just numbers to them.
If not everyone is pulling into the same direction we can forget it, but everyone should be aware that regardless how much money he or she spend, that they will lose everything.
From their costumes to their chars to the gear and the time they invested.

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...

LF whiteknights

I wanna be honest, with the latest patch deep down we all know that this game is past reparation.
If ncsoft had a shred of goodwill, they would hire gamers of their own playerbase or play themselves in an last effort to find the problems and get rid of their causes.
Yet for the last 3 months efforts were feigned, while adding layers upon layers of failures with every patch. This game has literally no future and if it had, you could tell from their actions.
Feeling as though that ncsoft wants most of us to quit, to close the servers for good, with the least amount of complaints, but with just enough leeway to fit a trove inside, while avoiding claims.

Wondering what else there is to take?
What has to be seen, to be heared to realize where this game goes?
And just how much more you choose to excuse?

This game will close, just make sure you don´t spend anymore. I wouldn´t put it past them to close with a trove.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Ren36 said:

LF whiteknights

I wanna be honest, with the latest patch deep down we all know that this game is past reparation.
If ncsoft had a shred of goodwill, they would hire gamers of their own playerbase or play themselves in an last effort to find the problems and get rid of their causes.
Yet for the last 3 months efforts were feigned, while adding layers upon layers of failures with every patch. This game has literally no future and if it had, you could tell from their actions.
Feeling as though that ncsoft wants most of us to quit, to close the servers for good, with the least amount of complaints, but with just enough leeway to fit a trove inside, while avoiding claims.

Wondering what else there is to take?
What has to be seen, to be heared to realize where this game goes?
And just how much more you choose to excuse?

This game will close, just make sure you don´t spend anymore. I wouldn´t put it past them to close with a trove.

BnS wont close before Aion and Lineage 2 as it brings them more money

Also its not ideal to hire gamers of their playerbase atleast for development

They could hire them for play-testing tho which they seriously need

NCwest is quite scammy no matter what they say/apologise for and some of their staff members are too bad for the company and the community itself

their Support team is beyond incompetent,makes me wonder if they really read/check when they handle tickets or just copy paste why they wont do ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤.

every game has a future,the real question is if NCsoft wants BnS to have one.

They even removed the orb fragments you need to do Heavens Mandate / Cold Storage Boss 2 from Daily.

Since you need HM when its on daily rotation you soon will be forced to buy them from F10 at daily offer...

Guess they just found another way to milk the last penny out of their players

21 hours ago, moveZneedle said:

every game has a future,the real question is if NCsoft wants BnS to have one.

They don´t want to. No one cuts that deep into their own flesh.
The patch could have been delayed or just straight not be accepted by NCWest.
Don´t listen to what they say, look at what they do. NCSoft doesn´t want to continue in the west. No one is that shortsighted, especially not a multimillion dolar company.
They just try to make up pretexts to justify the closure, while reducing the net worth of bns to avoid taxes when they sell their business/department.
Blatant p2w elements are just too obvious and with this amount in such a short time. There is methodic behind.

11 hours ago, Merlin DE said:

They even removed the orb fragments you need to do Heavens Mandate / Cold Storage Boss 2 from Daily.

Since you need HM when its on daily rotation you soon will be forced to buy them from F10 at daily offer...
Guess they just found another way to milk the last penny out of their players

vor 19 Stunden schrieb Ren36:

They don´t want to. No one cuts that deep into their own flesh.
The patch could have been delayed or just straight not be accepted by NCWest.
Don´t listen to what they say, look at what they do. NCSoft doesn´t want to continue in the west. No one is that shortsighted, especially not a multimillion dolar company.
They just try to make up pretexts to justify the closure, while reducing the net worth of bns to avoid taxes when they sell their business/department.
Blatant p2w elements are just too obvious and with this amount in such a short time. There is methodic behind.

They already did it with MxM. One cashevent cheased the other and a few weeks later they announced the shut down.

And to a void to get sued for comercial fraud they refund players who bought items in the last few weeks befor they announced the shutdown.