Some suggestions that may help

DarkSouls BD

frist i want to say that so much ppl left the game this month cuz they cant donate (yeas cuz game now is P2W) so i have some suggestions that may help 

1- about PTS ( premium transformation stone) after last update you made MSP key with (sacred orb )  now its over priced cuz sacred orb now cost 1.5 gold each so what about make PTS like sacred oil  i mean  give us an option to carft untradable with more cost but with normal matt not sealed like ( 16 MS crystal +16 elysian crystal  + 60 sacred crystal +60 soulstone crystal ) with 100% success rate thats realy will make so much ppl come back to game 

2-about all matt boxes if that possible make that boxes gives like( 1~2) and on hard mode it gives (2~4) so that will make ppl farm hard dungeons again for more fun 

3- about merchant vendor on dungeons  last year merchant was so great and ppl was farming dungeons all day 24h/7d but now dungeons became useless boxes gives low matt and merchant gives nothing  thats way lobby is dead now so what if you make merchant valuable with dungeons level imean from ssm to HH it gives so much matts that newer need to keep up and from DD to TSM it gives gemstones evolved and seald mats ( ofc hard mode gives higher chance for mechant and more mattts ) and DST . BC . WC merchant gives outfit  and legendary items for P2W players 

( why i made it by dungeons cuz gear now require matts like heart soul and ETC and that will make highe end ppl farm low dung to help newer)

4- about performance   on game we only doing last dungeons old once no one need it even newer dont need so what about removing them and save like 10k files from game to help performance i realy dont know if that help but game now became 50GB with 47k files im sure thats decreasing the performance 

5- about MSP   i know you already change MS to sacred orb but sacred orb is the most useable item in the game and every thing and craft require so much sacred orb and now price is highe and some ppl left game cuz of that  so what about  makeing that key dont need matts make it  1key = 1 gold or key cost 10 pf that green matt ( cant  remember name :D)  or give us more option like legendary jewel i mean  ( 10 grean once or 5 yelow once or 1 lavender purple once ) 

and increase evolved that comes frome stage 6 again cuz every one know that is you decreased it after last update it was 15 gold before update now its 21gold 

6- about gem stones   gems now became 99.9% P2W and 0.001 F2P cuz  you removed them and we no longer can buy hexa with fragment and craft stones ( thats why i will leave this game ) so just put them back to let newer feel like its F2P and donaters can get it faster so they chose between long term  farm or easy donate ( not only by donate ) and please dont say you cann farm them with hexa boxes that may take 4000 day to get square once not dyed 

7- about unity stones  one of the biggest deal with this game when you make all item bound to account but what about unity stones that evey one hate when he farmed purple and legendary then they and send then to his new main acc  just make then biund to acc like normal one not bound purple once need 20 gold each and legendary once need 100 gold or charm fragment cuz ppl will not farm cold storge again 

Edited by DarkSouls BD

1. you can farm a lot of sacred orbs. That is the entire idea, you are supposed to farm them and not buy them off market to get the keys. Not to mention opening MSP boxes also gives sacred orbs back. PTS are not becoming overprices because of it, they always were around 300-330 gold. they only drop when there is trove or other rng box events.

2. I think the boxes are fine as they are, there are dungeons that let you farm them very easily. They could increase them from Hard Modes tho.

3. Merchant of wonders used to be an event, and had really good rewards, since they added him to dungeons as a random spawn rewards were nerfed. And no its not true that Merchant in WC Hard gives something better, its still RNG what you get.

4. They addressed some issues already but there are still a lot that cause performance issues, hope we get another patch with some optimizations.

5.Evolved stones are high in price because they are in high demand right now, has nothing to do with a decreased drop rate, they even increased it. A lot of players are buying oils right now and thats what makes the price go up.

6. If they have left them to be bought with powders it would be completely broken. Thats why they added hexas for solar energies. If you only do the daily challenges on a few alts you can easily get higher gems, especially since powder prices are fairly low right now.

7. Hell no, definetely do not make them account bound. They are fine as they are, the only thing they could do is let the daily challenge award 2 boxes instead of 1.

Wait, so according to 3 DST, BC and WC are "p2w" dungeons... but the only thing stopping you from dyads (that cost 10k for to fuse the squares into a dyad before even taking into account any of the lower transmutes / smashing gems together) is because you don't have enough hexa's you can buy with powder? Thats more than enough to buy the gear to enter WC... so does that make you a full p2w player while crying game is "p2w"?

------------

1) You do not craft non-tradeable oils, you can only craft / transmute the tradeable version and the main cost of that is Evolved stones and Transformation stones making up 80-90% of the cost (if you buy the tradeable mats to make crystals) so they would need to add something else to the transmute (also tradeable) and risk boosting the price of it and everything else in the process and making PTS even more expensive overall...

2) The boxes are fine, all changing it will do is make higher geared people recruit more multi-runs with other higher geared players (giving them more mats) resulting in lower gear players crying that it can be cleared with less gear (while refusing to run it with people there own gear) and blaming the higher gear for making it "impossable" to farm because they are to lazy to farm it without high-gear carries dragging them along.

3) As already mentioned the merchant was a temporary event and then they nerfed it when they brought him back to stay, and again on lower tier dungeons they would still want higher gear to make the runs faster or they would simply solo it because alot of the lower dungeons are faster to solo than wait on other players in loading screens. This means that again people would complain the higher gear would carry them along while they refuse to do it without them for no reason other than they are to lazy.

4) I have no idea how it works with the file size, so no comment on that one.

5) You clearly have no idea how the market or supply and demand works in general so just going to ignore this.

6) Your quiting the game because you have really low gear (calling dst, bc, wc pay to win dungeons) and they are blocking you from spending tens of thousands of gold on gem powder for gems that will give you a fraction of the damage boost gear upgrades would give you... That has to be the dumbest thing i've saw in this game, cya.

7) In other words you have purples stones from daily 5/5 or weekly 5/5 + possable orange stone(s) on alt characters that you would rather have on your main, that is the reason they are not account bound because then people would cry that others get them faster because they do dailies on 11 chars to get 11 boxes / free stones each day + 11 more per week (so 88 chances at legendary stones / week).

Edited by Bobthemonk
  • Like 1

vor 17 Stunden schrieb DarkSouls BD:

1- about PTS ( premium transformation stone) after last update you made MSP key with (sacred orb )  now its over priced cuz sacred orb now cost 1.5 gold each so what about make PTS like sacred oil  i mean  give us an option to carft untradable with more cost but with normal matt not sealed like ( 16 MS crystal +16 elysian crystal  + 60 sacred crystal +60 soulstone crystal ) with 100% success rate thats realy will make so much ppl come back to game 

Well an acountbound but untradeable verion of PTS, craftable with crystals, would be nice but ill guess PVP players would cry like hell caus it will lower the price for moonstones.

Ill guess NC-Soft will never do that cause they want to force people do PVP under all circumstances, thats why you get Moonstones only from PVP.

Regarding the scared orbs, yes the price raised from aprox. 90 Silver to about 1.5 Gold but anyway, you get aprox. 60-70% of the scared crystals you used to buye keys back from opening the chests. You also get quite a lot of elysian orbs and Evolved Stones which you can sell.

2-about all matt boxes if that possible make that boxes gives like( 1~2) and on hard mode it gives (2~4) so that will make ppl farm hard dungeons again for more fun 

while i agree that dungeons should be more profitable, even a double rate in hardmode wont make people run more hardmodes. Last time they tried to make hardmode more attractive they added BT and VT soulshields which no one who do HM realy need. The only reason to run hardmode are the psyche to upgrade stats off your assessouirs and maybe the AP-Archivments, But even those are now mostly obtainable in NM.

3- about merchant vendor on dungeons  last year merchant was so great and ppl was farming dungeons all day 24h/7d but now dungeons became useless boxes gives low matt and merchant gives nothing  thats way lobby is dead now so what if you make merchant valuable with dungeons level imean from ssm to HH it gives so much matts that newer need to keep up and from DD to TSM it gives gemstones evolved and seald mats ( ofc hard mode gives higher chance for mechant and more mattts ) and DST . BC . WC merchant gives outfit  and legendary items for P2W players 

( why i made it by dungeons cuz gear now require matts like heart soul and ETC and that will make highe end ppl farm low dung to help newer)

Merchant of Wonder is a joke, TT 8 Soulshield 1150 Gold. I wouldnt even pay that price when the Soulshield is save max stats with crit and accuracy. We are not in Korea where people ran around with 50k+ gold.

F8 is empty cause

1. there is nothing valuabel to obtain from dungeons

2. even veterans start getting tired to do the same crap every day over and over again getting their inventory spammed with crap no one realy need

DST even a 1600AP group can burst down the boss skipping the mechanic
BC could be easy done with 1200-1300AP when you know the mech wich isnt that hard btw. I did it with my aransu 3 Gunner and holding 400-500k dps

BTW: my Main have 200+ runs BC and i never saw the gloves dropping

WC also should be doable with ~1300-1400AP and mech is quit easy

When you need mats to upgrade your stuf you can do MSP on weekends. Well ok without a good distraction you risk heavy brain damage by slowly killing your braincells because of boredom, but it works watching a good movie while doing msp ^^

As a bonus you can even farm a decent TT soulshield set btw. as far as i know you dont even ned the kill archivment anymore to buy SS1-8

4- about performance   on game we only doing last dungeons old once no one need it even newer dont need so what about removing them and save like 10k files from game to help performance i realy dont know if that help but game now became 50GB with 47k files im sure thats decreasing the performance 

The preformance issue is more how they did the translation of our client.

5- about MSP   i know you already change MS to sacred orb but sacred orb is the most useable item in the game and every thing and craft require so much sacred orb and now price is highe and some ppl left game cuz of that  so what about  makeing that key dont need matts make it  1key = 1 gold or key cost 10 pf that green matt ( cant  remember name :D)  or give us more option like legendary jewel i mean  ( 10 grean once or 5 yelow once or 1 lavender purple once ) 

and increase evolved that comes frome stage 6 again cuz every one know that is you decreased it after last update it was 15 gold before update now its 21gold 

See Point 1, you will get aprox 60-70% of the used scared orbs for buying keys back from the chests you open. You also get quite a lot of elysian orbs and evolved stones.

Well i know NC-Soft love to ninja-nerf droprates, but for evolved stones i cant confirm it. Prices for Evolved stones didnt raise because of a droprate nerf, its because Asia get or already got the Ancient Weapon Level where you can increase the stats of your weapon and soul like you can do with psyche for accessoirs, but you cant farm the items to upgrade the stats, you need (who could guess) oils for upgrading it. Thats why evolved stones getting more expensive, cause people start farming and getting a stock of them to craft oils. 

vor 18 Stunden schrieb DarkSouls BD:

6- about gem stones   gems now became 99.9% P2W and 0.001 F2P cuz  you removed them and we no longer can buy hexa with fragment and craft stones ( thats why i will leave this game ) so just put them back to let newer feel like its F2P and donaters can get it faster so they chose between long term  farm or easy donate ( not only by donate ) and please dont say you cann farm them with hexa boxes that may take 4000 day to get square once not dyed 

Well to get triangle golden Gems is quite easy, but yeah i agree, without cashing its very hard to get even one square, let alone 8 of them.

vor 18 Stunden schrieb DarkSouls BD:

about unity stones  one of the biggest deal with this game when you make all item bound to account but what about unity stones that evey one hate when he farmed purple and legendary then they and send then to his new main acc  just make then biund to acc like normal one not bound purple once need 20 gold each and legendary once need 100 gold or charm fragment cuz ppl will not farm cold storge again 

Well i dont think they should be account bound, let alone the the time ou would need to send them via mail with only 3 slots per mail LoL

But they should adjust the RNG rate of transforming them. till today i didnt even transfor one sucessfully to a violet one. I even used on violet and 7 blue and got a blue one :S

So the RNG is more than crap.
Give us a way better chance to sucessfully transform them and the system would be ok in my opinion.

Also it wouldnt help much cause on on char you might need more stones with accuracy while on another char you need more with crit, so its ok to have a set for each char.