Sign in to follow this  
kawaiist

Design contest (unaccepted works)

kawaiist   

Hello there!

Post here your unaccepted works for design contest (costume/weapon). I think other players would be interested to see them too.

Here is mine.

I was thinking to abstract a bit from making "fan service" costume (like summer style, modern, technological, etc.) and focus more on martial arts theme, to make it look humble and also make it fit into bns lore with all this magic and mystery.

Called it "Nomad's light"

RiSoyYh.jpg

That's really cool! I like it a lot. It has a very mysterious wanderer feel to me. Great job. Here is my weapon skin. I only had one day to make it because I found out about the contest at the very end so I only had time to color one of the weapons. I call it Chained Hope. I wanted to make something much different from the usual weapons, but not go so crazy that it's just too different. I got the inspiration from a padlock and chain motif as well as the idea of the black rose slowly draining away your hero's life. The blade/handles/gun barrel are meant to look like wings being forced to close and the chains are slowly burning them away
20190728_233047.jpg